As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Wells Lamont #ad
Brown, Suede Cowhide, Large 1012L , Wells Lamont Leather Work Gloves #adWells Lamont #ad
- 110 year legacy - trusted leader in the leather glove industry since 1907. 100% split cowhide - high abrasion & puncture resistance creates a durable work glove that lasts. Ergonomic design - keystone thumb design provides maximum comfort, reinforced extra stitching, and improved dexterity.
Range of uses – high abrasion & puncture resistance make these work gloves ideal for Construction, Farming, Ranching, Maintenance, Demolition, and More!. Slip-on - shirred wrist creates easy on and off flexibility and keeps gloves secure while you work.
|Brand||Wells Lamont #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wells Lamont Gloves #ad|
2. Carhartt #ad
Medium Pack of 1, Carhartt Men's Leather Fencer Work Glove, Brown #adCarhartt #ad
- Vented cuff. Wrap-around palm and thumb patch. Do not use hot water. Do not put in dryer. Suede cowhide. Hang to dry. Spot wash by hand in luke warm water with mild detergent.
|Manufacturer||Carhartt Mens Gloves #ad|
3. Wells Lamont #ad
Tan, Medium Pack of 1 US, Wells Lamont mens Work Gloves #adWells Lamont #ad
- Reinforced leather: ideal for ranching & fencing–the reinforced palm, thumb, and finger patches provide you with extra protection on high wear and tear areas.
Range of uses: high abrasion & puncture resistance make these work gloves ideal for fencing, farming, maintenance, construction, ranching, landscaping and more!.
Heavy duty work gloves: 100% split cowhide leather is abrasion & puncture resistant. Easy slip-on wrist: Elasticized wrist keeps gloves in place while still allowing for quick removal. Water-resistant: our hydraHyde leather keeps moisture from getting to your hand while preventing the glove from getting stiff.
|Brand||Wells Lamont #ad|
|Manufacturer||Wells Lamont #ad|
4. Illinois Glove Company #ad
Work Gloves Made from Cowhide Leather, Shirred Elastic Back, Illinois Glove Company 35X Premium Suede Heavy Duty Glove XL, Premium Fence Repair Gloves, Russet Unlined #adIllinois Glove Company #ad
- These work gloves are suitable for the toughest jobs & are the professional's choice in men's gloves for ultimate hand protection. Durable quality: our premium sued heavy duty gloves have a reinforced double box X stitched palm & thumb, and self hem.
Protection you can count on: if you're looking for gardening gloves, heavy duty work gloves, DIY work gloves for men or women, Illinois Glove has what you need. The workmanship, selection of high end materials and the quality control we adhere to ensure a top notch final product.
This long history of craftsmanship and pride makes us the best in the industry. Premium quality: illinois gloves' premium suede cowhide leather work gloves are soft yet strong, unlined leather gloves.
Available in l or xl, hang-up loop, shirred elastic back, they're they only work gloves you'll ever need for your toughest projects. Trusted craftsmanship: for the past century, factories, utilities, Illinois Glove's products have protected the hands of workers in oilfield, and mines . Incomparable quality: the quality of hand protection Illinois Glove Company offers stands up to the test of time.
5. Carhartt #ad
Large Pack of 1, Brown, Carhartt Men's Insulated Suede Work Glove with Safety Cuff #adCarhartt #ad
- Durable cotton duck with suede cowhide palm and palm patches, g100 3 M thinsulate insulation. Easy on safety cuff, cowhide knuckle protection.
6. Carhartt #ad
Carhartt Men's Suede Work Glove with Safety Cuff, XX-Large, Brown #adCarhartt #ad
- Easy on safety cuff, cowhide knuckle protection. Durable cotton duck with suede cowhide palm and palm patch.
7. Custom Leathercraft #ad
12 Pair, Custom Leathercraft Men 12-pack work gloves, 2 Count Pack of 1 US #adCustom Leathercraft #ad
- Stays on: rubberized safety cuff on the wrist of these work gloves keeps gloves on during gardening. Heavy duty: these heavy duty work gloves are made with flexible cotton material and double stitching for added strength, with durable fingertips and palm made of split leather.
Great grip: quality split leather on the palm of these work gloves provides additional grip strength for holding tools or pushing a wheelbarrow.
Quality work gloves: these heavy duty work gloves are made with 70% leather, 30% cotton. Cotton back and wrist: These work gloves are great for gardening and working around the yard.
8. Illinois Glove #ad
Select Suede Cowhide Gloves, Illinois Glove Company #adIllinois Glove #ad
- These select suede cowhide work gloves are comfortable & long wearing men's leather gloves. Tailored keystone thumb design provides the best fit and longer lasting men’s work gloves.
Work gloves last longer with our heavy duty and comfortable double stitched first finger. They are incredibly soft & durable leather gloves which are great for tough jobs. Comfortable shirred elastic back keeps dirt & debris out of working gloves.
9. Kinco #ad
Unlined Suede Leather Work Gloves, 97, Reinforced Palm, Kinco #adKinco #ad
- Pieced leather hem incorporates an added piece of material, which creates a finished look, holds all layers of the glove together, and prevents fraying. Refer to sizing guide for best fit. Fewer seams for more comfort: by relocating and removing typical seam patterns, comfortable feel of a seamless interior.
Our seam patterns reduce the risk of irritation, glove failure, blisters, this glove provides the smooth, and other common glove issues. Reinforced suede leather patches for heavy duty use: Patches reinforce the high-wear areas of the glove to better withstand punctures and abrasions while extending the longevity of the glove.
Sizing and fit: sizing is based on men's sizes from the size guide. This unisex glove will fit both Men and Women. Leather gloves start stiff, but soften after a few uses.
Pro-grade protection and durability: easy-on cuff with shirred elastic wrist facilitates quick on and off use while tightening the shell material to the hand for a secure fit. Leather welt at high-contact base of middle and ring fingers reinforces seam strength and durability. If you are in between sizes, we recommend sizing down. Suede cowhide leather prevents punctures and abrasions: golden full suede cowhide provides good durability from wear and tear, while shielding the hand from punctures and abrasions.