As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ideal Industries #ad
CATIII for 600v, AC/DC Voltage Level Testing, IDEAL INDUSTRIES INC. 61-076 Vol-Con Solenoid Voltage Tester with Vibration Mode #adIdeal Industries #ad
- Safety vol-con design: dual voltage indication for backup safety. Ultrasonically welded and O-ring sealed for added durability. Led indicator: easy to read voltage tester. Vibration mode: the ideal voltage tester features a vibration mode with indicator movement for clear and accurate testing.
Independent solenoid and electronic circuitry design provides back-up voltage indication for added safety.
Automatic switching continuity tester. Extremely rugged and reliable three-in-one tester. Ultra-durable construction: the Vol-Con Tester is extremely rugged and reliable.
Cat iii - 600-Volt. Vibrates when voltage is present. Bright, long-life LEDs and neon indicator lamp. Many applications: vol-con voltage/continuity tester can be used for locating blown fuses, etc. Appliances, finding the grounded side of the line, checking continuity of cords, motors, or locating excessive leakage to ground.
|Brand||Ideal Industries #ad|
2. Gardner Bender #ad
120, 480 V AC/DC and DC Polarity, Gardner Bender GVT-392 Vibrating Solenoid Voltage Tester #adGardner Bender #ad
- Linear, analog scale indicates voltage level. Includes 3-ranges of indication 120-240-480 Solenoid vibration indicates voltage is present. Leads for troubleshooting in electrical panels. Equipped with neon bulb for DC polarity indication. Long, 26 in.
|Brand||Gardner Bender #ad|
|Manufacturer||Gardner Bender #ad|
3. IDEAL #ad
Vol-con Xl Solenoid Voltage Tester #adIDEAL #ad
- 2-year warranty. Vibrates when voltage is present. Extremely rugged and reliable three-in-one tester. Tests for high voltage up to 600v aC/DC, Tests for voltage as low as 6V AC/DC. Bright, long-life LED and neon indicators.
|Manufacturer||Ideal Industries #ad|
4. Sperry Instruments #ad
Black & Yellow, Sperry Instruments VT611 Heavy Duty Voltage Tester with Solenoid Indication #adSperry Instruments #ad
- Durable heavy-duty design with over-molded rubber grips. Sta-flex 36 inch cold weather leads with strain reliefs. Tests voltage from 120-600v ac/dc and polarity indication for DC Voltage - UL Listed.
Automatic feature will select the proper function for the job your testing. Tester includes integrated snap-in lead storage and are spaced to fit a standard outlet for hands-free operation. Voltage indication through both solenoid vibration and bright visual indicators.
5. Morris Products #ad
Morris Products 59100 Heavy Duty Solenoid Voltage/Continuity Tester #adMorris Products #ad
- Case serves as prod holder for one-hand operation. Test continuity & Polarity. Heavy duty solenoid voltage & continuity Tester - LCD Live Wire and Stud Detector for carpenters and electricians. Non-contact voltage Sensor from 90V to 1000V. Test voltage from 120v to 600V AC/DC.
6. Klein Tools #ad
Klein Tools ET60 Voltage Meter, Digital Multimeter Does Not Require Batteries, AC Voltage and DC Voltage Tester #adKlein Tools #ad
- Uses standard replaceable multimeter test leads for versatility. Tests ac/dc voltage from 12-600V at nine useful levels aligned with commonly used voltages. Integrated test-lead holders are used for lead storage or for holding the probes correctly spaced for insertion into tamper-resistant US-style outlets.
Easy to use bright lED display clearly reports the voltage present in the circuit being tested. Cat iv 600v modern solid-state design for safety.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Klein Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
7. DUOYI #ad
Circuit Tester With Hook Power Probe Suitable For 6v12v24v DC Voltage Low Voltage Circuit Electrical Tester With Test Light Continuity Tester Used For Circuit Fault Detection And Maintenance #adDUOYI #ad
- 1. Hook probe tester : the fuse tester has a unique hook probe design. Electrical tester with test light : This tester has an indicator light, which allows the user to clearly know the result of the test. 3. Just gently pull the handle, you can use the probe to pierce the insulation and touch the copper wire.
Electrical testers with measuring line on-off handle : The wire tester is equipped with a measuring circuit on-off handle, which is mainly used to make the probe protrude from the top of the hook to test the on-off function.
This makes the detection more convenient and faster. It is suitable for transportation machinery such as automobiles, motorcycles, bulldozers, road rollers, and excavators.
Circuit fault detection and maintenance circuit tester: This fuse tester is mainly used for low-voltage circuit fault detection and maintenance. Electrical tester for 6v\12v\24v dc voltage : the DC voltage test range of this circuit tester is mainly low voltage of 6v\12v\24v. Users only need one hand to find and fix the circuit under test more conveniently. 4. 2. 5.
8. Fluke #ad
Fluke T5600 Electrical Voltage, Continuity and Current Tester #adFluke #ad
- Optional holster attaches to a belt and neatly stows test leads. Can stay connected much longer than solenoid type tester. Automatically measures volts ac and volts dc with precise digital resolution. Easy and accurate OpenJaw current measurement. Displays resistance to 1000Ω.
9. KAIWEETS #ad
360° Visual & Audible Indicators, Dual Check 2-in-1 Electrical Test Kit With LCD Display, 12V-1000V/48V-1000V Dual Range, KAIWEETS Non-Contact Voltage Tester & Electrical Outlet Tester/GFCI Tester #adKAIWEETS #ad
- Be careful of using this function on normal receptacles. It may cause house wiring trip. Non-contact voltage tester: the ncv sensor automatically recognizes the voltage. Capable of detecting the open wiring fault with open ground, open neutral, indicates correct wiring, hot/neutral reversed wires.
Triple volt alert upon voltage detection: the NCV sensor changes to red and the buzzer sounds, the screen will be light up red or green to distinguish between live/ neutral wire. Press the “s” button to adjust sensitivity and adapt low range for doorbells, thermostats, irrigation wiring etc.
Lightweight and durable, which backed Limited Lifetime Service. Testing capability of the outlet tester: this receptacle tester detects wiring configurations, and identifies common wiring faults in standard and GFCI electrical outlets/receptacles, open hot, reverse polarity, which is also with the standard 3-Wire and GFCI protected 220 Volt AC Outlets.
You just place the ncv inductive probe near to the cables, the LCD screen display up to 8 bar graphs. Gfci function: this electric tester tests gfci devices by simulating ground fault conditions, It tests standard outlets multiple outlets in kitchen or bath, and outdoor receptacles require GFCI protection. In addition, cords or outlet. 7/24 customer Service. Safety certificate & the kit usage: this electric tester kit conforms to a safety rating of cat iiI 300V, CE-Marking and Double Insulation.