As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bostitch #ad
BOSTITCH Coil Siding Nailer, 1-1-1/4-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch N66C #adBostitch #ad
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust conveniently directs exhaust away from the user. Fastener length: 1-1/4-inch - 2-1/2-inch; Fastener Diameter:. 080-inch -. 092-inch. The sliding nail gun drives wire weld and plastic inserted coil nails.
Adjustable depth guide of the siding nailer sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently. Soft rubber foot helps to prevent damage to softer woods. The coil siding nailer has a lightweight aluminum design for durability.
2. DEWALT #ad
15 DEGREE COIL SIDING NAILER #adDEWALT #ad
- 15 degree coil siding nailer. 15 degree coil siding nailer. 15 degree coil siding nailer. 15 degree coil siding nailer. 15 degree coil siding nailer.
|Manufacturer||DEWALT ACCESSORIES #ad|
3. Bostitch #ad
BOSTITCH Coil Siding Nailer, 15-Degree N75C-1 #adBostitch #ad
- The siding nailer drives 15 degree wire weld collated and plastic inserted nails with shank diameters of. 090-inch -. 131-inch. Adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently.
The sliding nail gun is perfect for high-volume nailing of wall and roof sheathing. The coil siding nailer has a lightweight aluminum design for durability.
4. Metabo HPT #ad
Tilt Bottom Magazine NV65AH2, 1-1/2 inch to 2-1/2 inch Siding Nails, Side load, Metabo HPT Coil Siding Nailer #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Also accepts 15º plastic collated coil siding nails from 1-1/2" - 2-1/4". Air deflector: Adjustable air deflector directs the air exhaust in any direction. Warranty: covered by metabo HPT's Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty.
Fasteners: drives wire and plastic sheet collated siding nails for added flexibility. Siding nailer: accepts 16º wire collated coil siding nails from 1-1/2" - 2-1/2". Easy load: side load, tilt bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads.
Selective actuation: Switch between sequential or contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch. Added safety: Plastic shield deflects wire collation. Lightweight: Only 4. 8lbs for easy maneuverability. Depth adjustment: tool-less depth of drive adjustment for optimal depth in a variety of applications. No mar nose cap: Protects material from accidental marks.
5. Freeman #ad
Black, Freeman PCN65 Pneumatic 15 Degree 2-1/2" Coil Siding Nailer Ergonomic and Lightweight Nail Gun with Tool-Free Depth Adjust and Side Load Magazine #adFreeman #ad
- It features depth adjustment, allowing you to customize the firing depth for many different types of projects. The right tool for the job: we're committed to providing outstanding value, high quality products.
Nailed it: this pneumatic coil siding fencing nailer features a lightweight and durable magnesium body, ergonomic grip handle, no mar tip, and transparent side load magazine that holds up to 400 wire or plastic coated siding nails for hard-working efficiency.
Compare our products to similar items by Makita, and Dewalt. Many applications: this nailer is ideal for cement siding, sheathing, plywood, fencing, decking installation, fiber concrete siding, and OSB.
Tough and dependable: we make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, framing, Senco, finish, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, Bostitch, Paslode, Hitachi, and roofing. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, top tier customer service and long lasting, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
|Manufacturer||Freeman Pneumatics #ad|
|Warranty||7 Year Limited Warranty and 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty|
6. Makita #ad
Makita AN613 Pneumatic 15° 2-1/2" Siding Coil Nailer #adMakita #ad
- Drives 15º wire and plastic collated nails for added convenience. Power source type: Corded Electric. Efficient motor & trigger design offers leading fastening performance.
Smooth nose tip prevents scratching. Tool-less” depth adjustment with 9 detents settings engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing. 2-mode selector switch allows operator to select contact or sequential nailing options.
7. Metabo HPT #ad
Metabo HPT Coil Siding/Framing Nailer | Pneumatic | Drives 1-3/4-Inch to 3-Inch Wire & Plastic Collated Siding/Framing Nails | NV75A5 #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Tool-less depth adjustment: Depth adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials. Selective actuation: Allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch. Fasteners: accepts 16º wire coil nails from 1-3/4" - 3" and 15º plastic coil nails from 1-3/4" - 2-1/4".
No mar nose cap: Protects material from accidental marks. Air deflector: Adjustable air deflector directs the air exhaust in any direction. Easy load: side load, tilt bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads. Lightweight: Only 5. 7 lbs for easy maneuverability.
8. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT DW66C-1 2-1/2 Inch 15 Degree Coil Siding and Fencing Nailer #adDEWALT #ad
- Coil siding and fencing mailer with tool-free adjustable exhaust. Durable, lightweight 4. 9 lbs. Easy to use. Smooth rubber foot aids in preventing damage to work surface. Aluminum housing.
9. CREWTOWER #ad
CREWTOWER Coil Siding Nailer CN565B, 1-1/4-inch to 2-1/2-inch Pneumatic Siding Nail Gun for Siding Sheathing Fencing Roof Decking #adCREWTOWER #ad
- The quick-release nosepiece makes pneumatic nail gun easy to clear jams. Wide applications: this heavy duty coil nail gun is ideal for siding hardboard and cement, roof decking and exterior deck and trim, sheathing, fencing, cedar shake. Suitable for diyers tackling home improvement and repair projects, as well as professional contractors at the job site.
Large capacity magazine improves working efficency by minimizing replenishment times. Comfortable rubber handle and well balanced air nail gun body reduces fatigue for long time jobs. Tool specifications: the pneumatic coil nail gun weighs only 5.
5lbs with aluminium body, drives 15 degree flat wire welded nailscapacity 250-400, diameter 0091"-0099", length 1-1/4"-2-1/2", length 1-3/4"-2-1/2" or plastic sheet collated nailscapacity 200, air-powered, smooth screw and ring shank, operating pressure 70-120PSI.
Easy to use: with easy-to-load magazine, this siding nail gun is easy to load siding nails. Simply turning a wheel, you can adjust the nailing depth, and interchangeable trigger to switch firing mode. 10 times/sec rapid fire: this industrial grade coil siding fencing nailer is equipped with moving cylinder rapid firing engine which provides quicker response and low recoil. This is the right tool not only to get your work done, but the loyal servant to your beautiful life and dreams.