As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ideal Industries #ad
4-Port x25, Ideal in-Sure 2-Port x25, Non-Twist Connector for Solid, 3-Port x25, Stranded, and Tin Bonded Wire #adIdeal Industries #ad
- Tin bonded stranded wire range: #18 - #14 AWG ≤ 19 strand. Csa certified to C22. 2 #188. Made in USA. 2 port 25 3 port 25 4 Port 25. Ul 94v-2 flame-retardant shell rated at 221°F.
2. XHF #ad
Quick Disconnect Wire Splice Connectors, Compact Splicing Wire Connectors, 115 PCS Lever Wire Connectors Nuts Kit with Bases&Screws 28-12 AWG, Electrical Connectors 2/3/4/5 Conductor Combination #adXHF #ad
- In fact, for home decoration, one plug can be used, each wire connection will save the wire length of about 500px, after the vertical connection terminal technology, the comprehensive cost is greatly reduced. There is a test hole on the back of the compact splicing wire Connector.
Convenience you can connect wires without any tools with your hands. Push the orange handle to 90° and plug in the wire peel the wire case to 035-047 inches and make sure the wire is inserted into the end. When you combine wires, simply pull up on the small levers, you don't need to worry about the distortion between the wires.
Safetyterminates 28-12 awg；rated voltage: 250v/4kv; rated current: 32a. Practical the wire connectors nuts is a reusable and innovative connector. Widely used in lightings, fans, automatic doors and all small appliances.
If you need to replace other wires, pull out what you need and replace them. Universal compatibility suitable for soft and hard single-strand and multi-strand. Efficient no tools required in use, saving more than 80% of working hours, greatly reducing the wiring work time. Long life, no corrosion, aging resistance, pressure resistance, high temperature and normal work. Test holes can be used to check if the wires are energized.
3. Raco #ad
100-Pack, Hubbell-Raco 4714 THE INSIDER 1/2-Inch Trade Size Nonmetallic Sheathed Cable Connector #adRaco #ad
- The only nmsc connector that is UL tested for use with an eccentric knockout. Snap-in locking tab design secures THE INSIDER into the removed 1/2-Inch knockout securely. Can be easily removed by pushing one of the locking wing tabs with a screwdriver.
The insider and nmsc can be used with steel boxes, panel boxes or plastic boxes with knockouts. Use the insider in dry locations to connect one or two runs of Nonmetallic Sheathed Cable NMSC to a box.
4. Morris Products #ad
Labor Saving, 21764, for Confined Areas, Two Cables 14/2, 1/2 Inch, 14/3-100 Count, Single Cable 14/2-10/3, 12/2, Morris Products Non-Metallic Cable Connector, Snap Style Installation #adMorris Products #ad
- Easy removal: simplify the process of removing NM cable from connectors and knockouts with these non-metallic cable connectors featuring a 60-pound test pull. No tools required: stock up on these non-metallic cable connectors that can be easily installed in confined areas with no tools.
Connector variety: choose from 50 to 100 count packs of non-metallic cable connectors that are available in ½” to ¾” styles.
Collection of comprehensive electrical tools: Morris Products is proud to feature a variety of electrical tools and applications that range from wire connectors and non-insulated ferrule to nylon cable ties and cable splicers.
The snap-style installation is labor saving. Ul/csa listed: ensure the connectors you have in your electrical tool box are safe for use with these non-metallic cable connectors that are UL/CSA listed. Morris products offers single, double and triple cable options for convenience.
5. Raco #ad
1/2-Inch, Hubbell-Raco 2711B5 Connector, 5-Pack, Zinc, NMSC Cable, Squeeze #adRaco #ad
- Nmsc wire - 2 no. 14 - 2 no. 10, 3 no. 14, or 3 no. 12 with or without ground. Rugged metallic construction insures mechanical protection for the raceway. Ul csa listed. Corrosion resistant zinc die cast construction.
6. ARLINGTON #ad
Fits 1/2-Inch Knock Outs, 25-Pack, Arlington NM94-25 Black Button Push-In NM Cable Connector, Black, 3/8 Trade Size #adARLINGTON #ad
- Better cable connectors for one or two cables that install easy, exceeds UL pullout tests. Connectors offer easy smooth cable insertion for single or multiple cables and a secure hold.
Lowest cost nm cable connectors on the market and offer the fastest installation. Arlington Industries Innovates to make work easy. Trade size 3/8, snaps into ½-inch knock-out to protect cables from rough metal KO edges.
3/8 trade size, fits 1/2-Inch Knock Outs. Meets ul listing and CSA requirements for single or multiple cables. Offers the fastest method for installing single or multiple cables. Disconnect electrical power, insert connector into knockout, push cable in to desired length. Disconnect electrical power, insert connector into knockout, push cable in to desired length.
|Manufacturer||Arlington Industries #ad|
|Warranty||Limited warranty protects from manufacturers defects.|
7. WAGO #ad
WAGO 221-413 LEVER-NUTS 3 Conductor Compact Splicing Connectors Qty 50 #adWAGO #ad
- Minimize space consumption in the junction box by 40% compared to 222 Series. Connect any combination of solid, stranded, and flexible copper wires faster and more reliably.
Operate comfortably and with lower operating forces by using familiar orange levers. Visually inspect for proper strip length and complete wire insertion through its transparent housing.
8. Halex #ad
05103B, 100 per pack, 3/8 in. Non-Metallic Twin Screw Clamp Connectors , Halex #adHalex #ad
- Body and locknut are die-cast of high-strength zinc alloy. Use to connect non-metallic cable to steel outlet box, load center or other metal enclosure.
Use to connect non-metallic sheathed cable and flexible cord to a steel outlet box or other metal enclosure. Clamp and screws are made of zinc-plated steel. Use indoors only.
9. Sigma Electric #ad
100 Count, Sigma Electric C-500 NM/SE 3/8-Inch Clamp Type Connector #adSigma Electric #ad
- Also fits multiple two and three NM Cable configurations. 29-in -. Product is uL and CSA listed. 45-in flexible Cord. For one 14/2 - 10/3 nm cable or. Terminates nm cable or Flexible Cord to a 1/2-in knockout. Zinc die-cast construction and tri-combo screws included.
|Brand||Sigma Electric #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sigma Electric #ad|