As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Micsoa #ad
Micsoa Multimeter Test Leads Banana Plug, Digital Multimeter Probes Electrical Test Probe 20A 1000V #adMicsoa #ad
- Recommended for general purpose measurements. Modular probe handles with gold-plated tips make it sharp, accurate and easy to get at small contact points on high-density boards. One year. Provides comfort grip probes with silicone insulated test leads.
Work with all brands of meters. Heat and cold resistant. Designed for safe use with your multimeter, the leads are rated to CAT III - 1000V for today’s electrical environments. Great for commercial, industrial, and home use. Pvc insulated test leads with shrouded universal banana plugs.
2. uxcell #ad
0.6M Pair, 1000V, Uxcell a11080100ux0145 Dmiotech Banana Plug Multimeter Probe Test Lead Cable #aduxcell #ad
- Easy connect to universal digital multimeter standard jack. 2mm probe tip with 4 mm screw teeth, 4. 5mm diameter banana plug. Ideal electronics component for testing electronics with mustimeters and other instruments.
Perfect for testing electrical wiring circuits, anti slip grip increased superior handling, ease of use. A good accessory combines cable with digital multimeter.
3. Sumnacon #ad
Stackable Banana Plug to Minigrabber, Flexible Silicone Electrical Test Wire Leads with Protective, Banana Plug to Alligator Clips Test Cable Kit, Sumnacon Multimeter Test Lead Set #adSumnacon #ad
- Add this to your meter bag, when you need a third hand, or have to test many circuits sequentially, this is an absolute necessity. The banana ends are a molded stackable style of connector. That would allow you to quickly use another style lead without having to plug and re-plug leads in.
The spring on the alligator clips is strong enough, and doesn't appear that it will lessen any time soon. Rubber insulation and the banana plugs match easily with a regular bench power supply or a regular meter.
The stackable banana plugs are pass through so you can plug another set of leads in and have two active pairs at the same time. Banana plug to alligator clip Test Lead cables are frequently used in school physics laboratories to quickly and cheaply assemble circuits.
It also has a smooth feeling when you touch it. The minigrabbers are just right for attaching a multimeter to a breadboard circuit. It very handy for checking circuits in experimental designs. The wires are very flexible and the connectors work well. The leads are supple fine wire 22 awg. Voltage: 300v;current:5a. Red lines and black lines make people easy to distinguish.
4. LDEXIN #ad
LDEXIN 2pairs 90cm/35" Long Digital Laboratory Multimeter Voltmeter Test Lead Probe Wire Cable Banana Plug Connector Black Red 1000V #adLDEXIN #ad
- With banana connector to pin-probes, it is commonly replacement for most all economical test meters requiring the standard male banana Connector. Perfect for testing electrical wiring circuits, anti slip grip increased superior handling, ease of use.
Easy connect to universal digital multimeter standard jack. It is one of the useful tools that will brings a lot of convenience for your electronic work. Two colors, anti slip grip increased superior handling, black and red, ease of use.2mm/007" probe tip, 90cm / 35" total length, banana Connector.
5. AILTECK #ad
Banana Plug to Alligator Clips 2 Pair, AILTECK Multimeter Test Lead Set #adAILTECK #ad
- It very handy for checking circuits in experimental designs. Alligator clip to grab and hold onto electronic components. Both crimped and soldered for secure and reliable performance.
Ideal for use in labs, service shops, schools, homes and manufacturing industries. Standard size banana plugs fits most multimeters, DC power supplies and other testing instruments.
6. HANDSKIT #ad
16 Pieces Testing Lead with Alligator Clips Stackable Banana Plug Test Hook Replaceable Gold-Plated Multimeter Needle Probes and Back Probe Pins, HANDSKIT Multimeter Test Leads Kit #adHANDSKIT #ad
- Needles, probes and hooks can be rated cat III 1000 V, conductivity, cat iv 600v and is high strength, long life and accurate data.
Wire lead is made of 61 high quality brass which with excellent electrical conductivity and covered by high temperature resistant silicone. Package includes 8 test probes, 2 alligator clips, 2 test hooks, 2 alligator clip with banana plug leads and 2 main test leads.
Handskit multimeter test leads kit works perfectly with any multimeter, clamp meter or test instrument. Replaceable probes, banana plugs, alligator clips and copper test minigrabber are capable and flexible to meet different testing needs.
7. zhenyu #ad
10Pcs Insulated Safety Straight Seal Protection Shrouded 4mm Banana Plugs Solder DIY Banana Plug Connectors for Multimeter Test Leads Ends Probes Adapters #adzhenyu #ad
- Quantity: 10sets 5sets red + 5pcs sets. Cable out diameter 4. 0mm. Connection:solder max. Rating: catii 1000v /max 32a; weight:3.
9g1Pc. Main material: pa nylon Shell + Brass Nickel Plate Test Probe. Type: straight wire solder diy shrouded 4mm Banana Plug Connectors Multimeter Test Leads Banana Plug Shrouded Adapter.
8. Thsinde #ad
1000V 20A Multimeter Test Leads Probes Banana Plug, 2set Digital Multimeter Probes Electrical Test Probe and 1set Alligator Clips #adThsinde #ad
- Even higher copper core requirements contains 42 pure copper-core wires;Easily dealing with currents of 10A and preventing leakage issues from occurring. The nylon wire inside will make it withstand bending thousands of times without breaking or fraying.
Premium test tip and plug pure nickel plated copper test lead tips which does not easily break-off, has solid contact traits and speedy and stable measuring reaction times. And the kit will protect it against dust and oxidation. An efficient and stable connection is thus ensured. Easy access to ics, etc. Resistance of the probes:
9. Sumnacon #ad
Soft Silicone Flexible Electrical Test Wire Leads for Electrical Testing 500V/5A, Sumnacon Multimeter Test Lead Set, Stackable Banana Plug to Alligator Clips Test Cable Kit with Protective #adSumnacon #ad
- The leads are supple fine wire 22 awg. Banana plug to alligator clip Test Lead cables are frequently used in school physics laboratories to quickly and cheaply assemble circuits. Voltage: 500v; current: 5a. Banana plug: 4 mm. Add this to your meter bag.
These multimeter leads is convenience to use for different purpose of use. The banana ends are a molded stackable style of connector. The spring on the alligator clips is strong enough, and doesn't appear that it will lessen any time soon.
There are 5 different colorsRed, Black, Blue, Yellow, Green make people easy to distinguish. Silicone banana/Alligator clips smooth and no kinks and easy to coil for storage. These are useful little leads for all sorts of electrical and electronic work.
When you need a third hand, or have to test many circuits sequentially, this is an absolute necessity. That would allow you to quickly use another style lead without having to plug and re-plug leads in. The cables have the really nice pliable feel that make you enjoy working. It also has a smooth feeling when you touch it. Nice rubber insulation and the banana plugs match easily with a regular bench power supply or a regular meter. They are useful for connecting components to wires.