As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. 3M Safety #ad
3/4 in x 66 ft, Scotch Vinyl Color Coding Electrical Tape 35, Red #ad3M Safety #ad
- Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 221 degrees F 0 to 105 degrees C. Works for all your identification needs: Color-coding motor leads and pipe systems, identifying phases and marking safety areas. The combination of the pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and the PVC backing offers excellent electrical and mechanical protection.
Made of red durable PVC. Ul listed, vde, csa certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU compliant. Flame-retardant and highly resistant to abrasion, alkalis, moisture, solvents and many acids.
|Brand||3M Safety #ad|
2. 3M #ad
1.5 in core, 3M Temflex Vinyl Electrical Tape 1700C, Red, 3/4 in x 66 ft #ad3M #ad
- Ul listed, astm approved, csa certified and RoHS 2011/65/EU Compliant. The combination of the rubberresin adhesive and the flameretardant, PVC backing offers electrical and mechanical protection.
Made of red durable PVC. Tape measures 3/4 in x 66 ft x 7 mil. 10 rolls/carton, 100 rolls/case. Withstands a temperature range of 32 to 176 degrees F 0 to 80 degrees C.
3. TradeGear #ad
Strong Rubber Based Adhesive, Flame Retardant, TradeGear Electrical Tape RED MATTE – 10 Pk Waterproof, UL Listed – Rated for Max. 600V and 80oC Use –Measures 60’ x 3/4" x 0.07" #adTradeGear #ad
- Highest quality pvc electric tape: each electric tape in this 10 pack is made from heavy-duty, industrial-grade PVC and is flame retardant, oil, abrasion, alkalis, resistant to acids, UV, and moisture. We are always dedicated to offering nothing but the best. It is the best all-around household PVC tape.
If by any chance you are not pleased with your purchase, please let us know and we’ll offer a full money-back guarantee. This is well within most domestic and industrial ranges, making it completely safe for all uses. 600v, 80 degrees max rating: tradegear’s flame retardant pvc electrical tape is rated for a maximum of 600 Volt operating voltage, and 80 °C 176 °F operating temperature.
Perfect for all kinds of electrical wiring: whether you are a professional electrician, or a DIY’er, cable insulation, wire bundling, this electrical tape is just what you need.
Each tape measures 60 feet by ¾ inches and is 7 mm thick. Excellent value for money: every purchase you make gets you a pack of 10 electrical tapes. They have a sticky rubber resin that offers superior adhesive qualities and is UL certified too. 100% satisfaction guaranteed: you are guaranteed premium quality every time you buy from us. It is ideal for all wiring projects and repairs including spliced wires, engineer, and more. Click ‘add to Cart’ now!
4. Sunlite #ad
UL Listed, Protecting, Abrasion Resistant, 10 Count, Sunlite 41328-SU 10-Pack PVC Electrical Tape 63 Feet x 0.75 Inches, Red, and Insulating Wires, Weatherproof, For Splicing, Flame Retardant #adSunlite #ad
- Protective pvc - made from abrasion-resistant vinyl it can be used to protect against weather, water, solvent and chemical splashes.
Ul listed - tested to meet UL's strict safety and manufacturing standards. For use in home, and many other applications. Thickness is 018 mm 7. 09 mil. 60 foot rolls - ten pack of long, automotive, marine, commercial, 60 foot rolls that are 0.7
75 inches in width. Flame retardant - rubber adhesive and stretch vinyl combine to make a flexible and flame retardant tape strong enough to tackle any wiring project. Electrical tape - professional grade red vinyl electrical tape for use when splicing and insulating wires.
|Warranty||See Packaging for Details|
5. Cambridge Resources #ad
Weather Resistant, 3/4 Inch by 66 Feet per Roll, Flame Retardant, UL and CSA Listed, Cambridge Red Electrical Tape, 6 Pack, Commercial Grade 7mil Vinyl Tape #adCambridge Resources #ad
- Heavy duty, reliable and tough. Premium quality vinyl 7 mil thickness provides superior adhesion while insulating and protecting. 6 rolls of 3/4 inch by 66 feet red electrical tape; ideal for contractors professional and industrial applications as well as DIYers hobbyists and home use; 6 individually wrapped rolls store easily and maintains freshness.
Cambridge performance driven and high quality products are preferred by industry leaders.
Rated for outdoor and indoor use; temperature rating from minus 10°c 14°f to 80°C 176°F; Suitable for use at no more than 600 volts as primary insulation; UL and CSA listed for consumer confidence adding peace of mind to safety and quality concerns. Cambridge electrical tape is flame retardant and lead free; usable for cold weather temperatures; resistant to sun water oil acids alkalis and corrosive chemicals.
6. SoundOriginal #ad
Soundoriginal Electrical Tape Colors 6 Pack 3/4-Inch by 30 Feet, Voltage Level 600V Dustproof, Adhesive for General Home Vehicle Auto Car Power Circuit Wiring 3m Multicolor30Ft MUL #adSoundOriginal #ad
- Electrical tape colors: this is well within most domestic and industrial ranges, Red, Green, making it completely safe for all uses. Electrical tape: flame retardant and weather-resistant. Perfect for all of your electrical wiring needs including cable insulation, spliced wires, wire bundling, and Adhesive for General Home Vehicle Auto Car Power Circuit Wiring - 6pcs.
It is ideal for all wiring projects and repairs including spliced wires, Perfect for All Kinds of Electrical Wiring: Whether you are a professional electrician, and more.
Tape thickness: 7 mil. Each pack includes a Black, Yellow, White, Blue tape. With superior resistant to UV, acids, oil, alkalis, moisture and abrasion.
Total length per roll: 30 Feet / 354 Inches 9M. Electrical tape colorful: matte 6pack, engineer, cable insulation, wire bundling, or a diy’er, this electrical tape is just what you need. Rated for use up to 600-volt and between 0℃~80 ℃ Excellent stretch, adhesion and conformability. About size: diameter: 2-1/4 inches/ 58mm, tape width: about 3/4 inches / 18mm. It is the best all-around the household PVC tape.
7. Maveek #ad
15mmx18m0.6" x 59ft, Maveek Waterproof Red Tapes, 10 Rolls PVC Electrical Insulation Tapes, Rated up to 600 Volts and 176 °F #adMaveek #ad
- Pvc electrical insulation tapetape width 15mm / 59. 1 feet / 005feet / 06inches, length 18m / 708. 7 inches. Product featuresit has the bright colour coding and identification, also can be cutted into pieces to your desired size and shape.
Easy to stick and remove without leaving glue residue. Long-lasting and persistent insulationThe tape made of rubber and tackifier resin, good quality, durable and sticky. A waterproof seal tape for instant repairs to ducting, hoses, pipework & fabric.
Various usesthese electrician tapes are fit for repairing spliced wires, cable insulation, wire bundling, for indoor or outdoor. Good qualitysurface is smooth, acid and alkali resistance. Even after long-term exposure to sunlight and wind and rain erosion, waterproof, compression, insulation, it will still maintain good viscosity.
8. 3M Safety #ad
3M Scotch #35 Electrical Tape Value Pack 10457NA #ad3M Safety #ad
- Tape is made of stretchy, vinyl plastic. Professional quality. Has multiple uses for home, car, boat, trailers and tools. Insulates and protects against abrasion, water, weather, solvent splashes, chemicals and is flame retardant. Electrical tape Comes in a 5 pack of assorted colors.
|Brand||3M Safety #ad|
|Part Number||35 MC|
9. 3M Safety #ad
3/4 in x 66 ft, Scotch Super 33+ Vinyl Electrical Tape, Black #ad3M Safety #ad
- The tape's pressure-sensitive, rubber-resin adhesive and a durable PVC backing provide great protection. Stands up to the elements: from UV rays and moisture to alkalis, acids and corrosion.
Black tape works great with rubber and synthetic splicing compounds. Tape dimensions: 3/4 in x 66 ft x 7 mil. Operates in temperatures ranging from 0 to 221 degrees F -18 to 105 degrees C.
|Brand||3M Safety #ad|
|Manufacturer||3M COMPANY #ad|