As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ram-Pro #ad
SAE/Inch Standard | Includes Sizes: 3/8, 11/16, 9/16, 1/2, 3/4, 7/16, 7/8 & 1 Inch | 10-Piece Kit with Clip Organizer., RamPro 3/8” Drive Crowfoot Wrench Set, 5/8, 13/16 #adRam-Pro #ad
- Uses: crow’s feet wrench adapters speed up installations & removals, extension or torque wrench, Fitting Perfectly on any 3-8” Drive Ratchet, reaching inaccessible fasteners that sockets can’t get to - Great for Car Automotive & Truck Work in tight Engine/Radiator Areas like o2 sensors, or for underneath sink/toilet work like faucet spray hoses.
The ram-pro durable crow foot standard inch wrench head set will allow for easy access to nuts and bolts in tight spaces whereas Sockets can’t get to – Also included is an efficient clip-on Storage Rail designed specifically to hold all wrench’s and carrying around conveniently.
Of torque for a long lasting life – high Quality Chrome Mirrored Finish - Heavy-Duty Construction for a perfect fit on the fasteners yet slim enough for the tightest areas. Includes a complete 10-Clip Wrench Organizer, for Better Storage Efficiency. Specs: 3/8” square drive open end crows foot wrenches - sizes included sae/standard: 3/8 7/16 1/2 9/16 5/8 11/16 3/4 13/16 7/8 1” – Full Length: 11” - Weight: 1.
56 lbs. Design: chrome plated wrenches for durability improvement and corrosion resistance – Round Head Design Eliminates any stripping or splitting of the wrench and ensures a snug fit on the fastener – Sizes are carved onto each wrench for easy identification - Storage Organizer included, designed specially to hold the wrench’s in place when storing or using on jobs. Quality: made in taiwan and manufactured with drop forged, heat-treated steel will withstand up to 150 ft-lb.
2. Sunex Tools #ad
Sunex 9710M 3/8-Inch Drive Metric Crowfoot Flare Nut Wrench Set, Size-10, Size 19, 10-Piece #adSunex Tools #ad
- 3/8 inch drive. Mounted on a convenient storage rail. Set includes in metric - mm: 971010 size 10, 971015 size 15, 971013 size 13, 971016 size 16, 971018 size 18, 971017 size 17, 971012 size 12, 971011 size 11, 971014 size 14, 971019 size 19.
Also available individually. Fully polished drop forged alloy steel.
|Brand||Sunex Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sunex International #ad|
3. Sunex Tools #ad
3/8-Inch, 7/8-Inch, Fully Polished, Sunex 9708 3/8-Inch Drive Fractional Crowfoot Flare Nut Wrench Set, 8-Piece #adSunex Tools #ad
- Also available individually. Mounted on a convenient storage rail. Set includes in sae - inches: 970802 size 3/8, 970814 size 3/4, 970812 size 11/16, 970808 size 9/16, 970804 size 7/16, 970806 size 1/2, 980810 size 5/8, 970818 size 7/8. Fully polished drop forged alloy steel. 3/8 inch drive.
|Brand||Sunex Tools #ad|
4. Neiko #ad
NEIKO 03324A 3/8” and 1/2” Drive Crowfoot Flare Nut Wrench Set | 15 Piece | Metric 8 to 24 mm Sizes | Cr-Mo Steel #adNeiko #ad
- Organization: each crowfoot wrench socket stores in an blow molded compartment in a high impact case that allows for storage, efficiency and portability. Includes: each set includes precision crafted 8mm, 10mm, 16mm, 9mm, 17mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 18mm, 15mm, 22mm, and 19mm for 3/8-inch drive, and 24mm for 1/2-inch drive for larger cars, 11mm, and 21mm, trucks or vehicles.
Application: this flare nut kit includes 15 large sized metric crowfoot flare nut wrenches for use with 3/8" and 1/2" drive ratchets, extensions, or torque wrenches to go where 6-point and 12-point sockets and wrenches simply cannot fit.
Heavy duty: each metrics crows’ foot is made of industrial grade, heat-treated, drop forged chrome molybdenum steel that creates an extremely tough tool and delivers a lot of turning power.
Automotive: each socket crowfoot flare nut fits into confined and restricted spaces and are perfect for hard-to-reach areas on a car or vehicle where a regular wrench or socket will not reach to give you added leverage and manuevarability.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|
5. GEARWRENCH #ad
SAE, 81908, GEARWRENCH 11 Pc. 3/8" Drive Crowfoot Wrench Set #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Manufactured from premium alloy steel for superior durability. Provides access to hard-to-reach fasteners and fittings with a range of drive tools.
Bright, full-polish chrome finish wipes clean easily and resists rust or corrosion. Open end crows foot wrench allows access to fasteners in areas with height restrictions.
|Warranty||Standard Limited Lifetime|
6. Dynamic Tools #ad
Dynamic Tools D010029 3/8" Drive SAE Flare Nut Socket Set 7 Piece, 3/8" to 3/4" #adDynamic Tools #ad
- Traditional flare nut wrench and crow foot function. Ideal for hydraulic, fuel, air and brake line applications. Contains: 3/8", 1/2", 7/16", 5/8", 11/16", 9/16", 3/4".200degree folding head provides excellent access in confined spaces. Chrome finish for maximum resistance against corrosion.
|Brand||Dynamic Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dynamic Tools #ad|
7. Performance Tool #ad
Performance Tool W453 10-Piece SAE Open End Crowfoot Wrench Set #adPerformance Tool #ad
- Sae sizes: 3/8, 7/16, 11/16, 13/16, 5/8, 3/4, 9/16, 1/2, 7/8 & 1". Polished chrome plated finish. Heat treated alloy steel. Heat treated alloy steel. Bonus storage rail. Drop forged for strength.
Compact wrenches are ideal for access to confined areas and hard to reach spaces. Includes popular SAE sizes. Includes sizes 3/8, 3/4, 5/8, 9/16, 11/16, 1/2, 7/16, 7/8, 13/16, and 1-Inch. Includes bonus storage rail for easy access.
|Brand||Performance Tool #ad|
8. Alltrade #ad
Alltrade 640830 3/8" Dr. Crowfoot Wrench Set, 10 Piece,Silver #adAlltrade #ad
- Chrome vanadium steel construction. Made from quality materials. Size: 7/16", 9/16", 3/4", 10mm, 13mm, 16mm, 15mm, 1/2", 5/8", 18mm. Lifetime warranty. Convert any 3/8-inch drive ratchet or bar into an open end wrench.
Meets or exceeds ANSI standards. 10pc 3/8"dr. Metric wrenches include 10mm, 16mm, 13mm, 15mm, 18mm. Sae wrenches include 7/16, 5/8, 9/16, 1/2, 3/4-Inch. Durable and long lasting. Crowfoot wrench set. Material: carbon steel.
9. GearWrench #ad
GEARWRENCH 11 Pc. 3/8" Drive Ratcheting Crowfoot Wrench Set, SAE, 89118 #adGearWrench #ad
- Quick id - size laser etched on both sides of head for easy identification. Speed - ratcheting open end allows you to advance the nut without removing the wrench from the fastener. Access - use with an extension to reach hard to access nuts or when there is not enough clearance to use a ratchet.
Ease of use - arrow stamped on head quickly identifies direction of rotation. Strength - the ratcheting crowfoot design exceeds ASME requirements for torque performance.
|Manufacturer||Cooper Tools #ad|