As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. WGGE #ad
WGGE WG-026 10 Pieces and 5 Colors Test Lead Set & Alligator Clips,20.5 inches 1 Pack #adWGGE #ad
- Perfect for electrical testing such as experiments, schools, home and industry. High-quality product, troubleshooting. Widely used in laboratories, breadboarding, shops, prototyping, 12 months manufacturer warranty and 24/7 hours WGGE customer service.
10 test leader & 5 colors : green×2, black×2, white×2, yellow×2, red×2.20 clips by nickel plated steel with PVC insulators and vinyl-covered alligator clips, strong spring clips and easy installation.
Wire: 22-awg copper wire with PVC insulation, The test leads are handy for most light electronics works. Length-205", test lead-1. 6" the clips soldered and stamping to the wires, Alligator clips securely to ensure good conduction.
2. EBOOT #ad
EBoot 2 Groups 1M Test Leads Set with Alligator Clips Double-ended Jumper Wires 2 Groups #adEBOOT #ad
- 2 groups double-ended test leads set: alligator clips at both ends of each test lead; Each group end attaches 4 pieces alligator clips with 2 colors. Safe and reliable: alligator clips securely to ensure good conduction; Red and black color coded leads allow you to test circuits without crossing wires or causing shorts.
Wide applications: double-ended test leads with alligator clips as low voltage jumper leads can be applied in electrical or laboratory electric testing work; They are useful for connecting components to wires.
Material: made of copper wire with PVC insulated sleeve and vinyl-covered alligator clips; Vinyl-covered alligator clips with strong spring and easy installation. Cable length: the test leads length is 1M/ 3. 28 ft, can help you with proper distance work and give you more convenience.
|Part Number||EBOOT-TEST LEADS-02|
3. ELEGOO #ad
Alligator Clip Test Leads, ELEGOO 30 PCS Alligator Clip Test Leads Set with Alligator Clips Double-end 50cm Jumper Wire #adELEGOO #ad
- Alligator clips at both ends of each test lead They are not soldered but can be. Pvc-covered alligator clips with strong spring.
Color-coded test leads: green, red, white, yellow, black each color 6pcs.47. 5cm copper-clad aluminum testing wire with 28-AWG. Crimped clips clamp securely to ensure good conduction.
4. WGGE #ad
4mm Test Lead Probe Suitable for Most of Digital Multimeter, WGGE WG-011 Test Lead and Safety alligator Clips,Multimeter Test Leads Kit CAT III 1000V & CAT IV 600V with Threaded alligator clips #adWGGE #ad
- Compatibilitythe test lead wire - 40 inches, test lead length- 47inches, Shrouded 4mm banana plugs- ends test lead accept 4mm banana plug tip Bullet Point. Quality clips threaded safety alligator clips' jaw opening is 05'', glass filled nylon housing safety alligator clip dimensions 49mm x 10mm x 7mm.
More secure and durable stringtwo pvc insulation lead wires with two threaded probe tips Constructed with flexible PVC/PA material that is double-layered and -insulated. The silicone used is non-toxic, environment friendly and meets both the RoSH and CE standards.
Using high quality materials ensures that the test leads are durable, flexible as well as having properties like freeze resistance and heat tolerance. Multimeter test leads kit test lead x2, Threaded Safety alligator clips x2, Threaded alligator clips x2, two different color black, red.
Certificate / guarantee international electrotechnical commission iec certified for category III installations up to 1, 000V, HIGH QUALITY. 18-month warranty and 24/7 customer service, and we will resolve your issue within 24 hours. Threaded alligator clip: 8-32 threaded barrel connection, Material: nickel plated steel, Jaw open 031” 7. 9mm max, material: nickel plated brass clip, Rating: 10 Amps Threaded alligator clip dimensions 65mm x 20mm x 20mm.
5. Bei Qian #ad
2Pcs 4mm Banana Plug to Alligator Clip Test Lead Wire Cable Set 14AWG 1M / 3 feet / 39 inches for Multimeter Oscilloscope #adBei Qian #ad
- Plug type: 4mm banana plug with no shroud, which would fit for most tester like multimeter, oscilloscope or clamp meter; Banana Plug Size: 4mm; Banana Plug Tip Length£º18mm; Banana Plug Overall Length: 51mm. Thick cable: 14 awg / copper core copper Number: 400/008mm bear current: 20A.
Attention: sold by bei qian ; alligator Clip Test Leads: 1pcs Red and 1pcs Black. Insulated heavy duty alligator clips: 039"/10mm jaw opening, 2. 36"/60mm length; nominal voltage: 600V Testing Voltage:2000V. Super flexible silicone cable diameter:3. 5mm cable length : 3 feet / 39" / 1 Meter.
6. Oiyagai #ad
Oiyagai 5 Colors 4MM Dual Ended Alligator Clips Test Leads Length 1M Use for Multimeter or Laboratory Electric Testing Work #adOiyagai #ad
- Color: black Red Green Yellow Blue. Maximum current:15 a ; Maximum voltage: 1000 V. Alligator clips opening: 10mm ; Plug size:4mm ; Cable Length : 1M. 5 colors coded leads allow you to test circuits without crossing wires or causing shorts. Material: Copper and Rubber.
7. MCIGICM #ad
3 Pack MCIGICM Alligator Clips to Alligator Clip Test Leads, 42" #adMCIGICM #ad
- Cable length : 42 inch. Double ends alligator Clip Test Leads Cable Connector. Strong spring clip holds up solidly. Alligator clip test Leads 3pcs Red and 3pcs Black.
8. OCM #ad
Alligator Clips, OCM, 3 Wire Retracteable Test Leads, 18 Gauge Electrical Copper Wire, Impact Resistant Case #adOCM #ad
- Lead wires color coded - Allows Electricians Easy Identification when Testing Multiple Circuits Specifications. Test lead - used for testing Electrical Wiring Circuits in Cars, Trailers, Boats, and more.
Electrical test leads are 18 gauge wires - with insulated Alligator Clip to Secure Leads in Position. Retractable - rewind Into its own Impact Resistant Case when not in use. 3 wire test leads x 10 ft long - retractable wire test Leads Pull Out and Stay at Desired Length.
9. SE #ad
SE 10-Piece Test Lead Set with Alligator Clips, TL10 #adSE #ad
- 19. 5” copper wire with heavy insulation. 1. 5” alligator clips at both ends of each test lead. Crimped clips clamp securely to ensure good conduction. Vinyl-covered alligator clips with strong spring. 5 pairs of color-coded test leads: black, white, green, red, and yellow.
|Manufacturer||Sona Enterprises #ad|