As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MG Chemicals #ad
50 g Jar 8342-50G, Amber, MG Chemicals 8342 RA Rosin Flux Paste #adMG Chemicals #ad
- Rohs compliant. High tack force. Perfect flux for electronic repairs. Long tack time. Excellent wettability.
2. MG Chemicals #ad
8341-10ML 8341 No Clean Flux Paste, 10 milliliters Pneumatic Dispenser Complete with Plunger & Dispensing Tip, 50mL 8341-50ML, MG Chemicals #adMG Chemicals #ad
- After soldering, the rosin residue is non corrosive, non conducting and moisture resistant. Instant wetting. Compatible with lead free and leaded solder systems. Superior fluxing ability. Thixotropic paste; RoHS compliant.
3. SRA Soldering Products #ad
SRA Soldering Products Rosin Paste Flux #135 In A 2 oz Jar #adSRA Soldering Products #ad
- Does not need to be cleaned. Formulated for use with tin/lead and lead-free alloys. Contains 2 ounce in a "Hockey puck" Jar.
Made in USA. Dimensions: 2. 5″ dia x 1″ h 64 x 25. 5 mm. Active temperature range: 93 – 315°c/ 200 – 600°. The ideal flux for electrical and electronic repairs.
4. MG Chemicals #ad
MG Chemicals 836-P No Clean Flux Pen, 10mL #adMG Chemicals #ad
- Meets ipc j-std-004b and type ORL0 . Rosin/resin free. Residues do not require cleaning. Chiseled tip allows precise application. For both leaded and lead-free solders.
5. MG Chemicals #ad
1 Litre, MG Chemicals, 836LFNC-1L 836LFNC Lead Free NO Clean Flux, Bottle #adMG Chemicals #ad
- Compatible with lead-free & leaded solder systems. Excellent wetting. Rosin/resin free. Low residue. Halogen-free.
6. Romeda #ad
Flux for Soldering, Rosin Soldering Flux Paste for Lead-Free Electronics Soldering and Soldering DIY 1.2oz/35g in a Jar, 2 Jar Solder Flux #adRomeda #ad
- Strong applicability: flux is suitable for welding instruments, iron and other metals. Ideal for electronic welding, tin, gold, copper, repair and rework.
Non-corrosive: rosin is not conductive in dry conditions and has good insulation. Enought quantity: the package includes 2 jars of soldering flux. A total of 70 g. Oxidation resistance: anti-oxidation effect on soldering iron head of gold-copper alloy substrate.
Solder flux for semi-solid, not easy to dump. Is not corrosive to metal substances such as circuit boards. Enough quantity for your use. What you get: rosin soldering flux paste * 2, our 7*24 friendly customer service for peace of mind.
7. MG Chemicals #ad
MG Chemicals 4902P Sn42Bi57Ag1 Low Temperature Solder Paste T3, 15 Gram Pneumatic Dispenser Complete with Plunger & Dispensing Tip, NO Clean #adMG Chemicals #ad
- Store refrigerated between 2–10 °c 35–50 °f to minimize solvent evaporation, flux separation, and chemical activity. Between 25-45 μm particle sizes. The powder distribution complies with the j-std-005 type 3 with 80 percent min.
Complete dispensing unit. Low temperature solder paste with non clean flux. Melting point: 138 °C 280 °F. Bring the paste to room temperature prior to use.
8. MG Chemicals #ad
Halogen Free, 945mL Bottle, MG Chemicals, 8351-1L 8351 No Clean Flux #adMG Chemicals #ad
- Low residues, leaving the board and joints shinny and bright. Rohs compliant. Excellent wettability. No-clean residue does not need to be removed for typical applications. Usable for both lead free and leaded alloys. Rosin/Resin Free.