As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 8 oz. Ball Peen Hammer | 30401 #adTEKTON #ad
- High-strength fiberglass handle core helps absorb vibrations. Exterior poly jacket protects handle core from missed strikes. Permanent head-to-handle epoxy bond will not loosen over time. Soft and comfortable, non-slip rubber grip. Forged and polished steel head.
|Warranty||Always Guaranteed: [email protected]|
2. Great Neck #ad
Or with Chisels to Shape or Puncture Metal | Wood Handle Dulls Vibrations from Hammer Strikes for a More Comfortable Strike, GreatNeck BP8 Ball Peen Hammer, 8 Ounce | Use to Bend Sheet Metal #adGreat Neck #ad
- The ball peen end is used for riveting, shaping, and straightening unhardened metals. Easy identification: to make it easy to find in your tool collection, this 8 oz hammer features ID stamping that shows the size and brand.
Protected by: this ball peen hammer is built to last. Quick attachment: the chamfered ends on this hammer makes for an easy attachment process.
Be sure to read the product manual for full warranty conditions and restrictions. The handle is crafted of genuine hickory. Tough materials: this sliding hammer is crafted from the most durable high carbon steel and high-quality chrome vanadium steel for the most strength and resistance to corrosion as well.
However, if anything happens to it during normal use, then it’ll be backed by the GreatNeck Limited Lifetime. Best design: with a two-piece design, this hammer has the strongest build to withstand anything life throws at you.
|Brand||Great Neck #ad|
|Manufacturer||Great Neck Saw #ad|
|Warranty||GreatNeck Limited Lifetime|
3. Vaughan #ad
Vaughan TC308 8-Ounce Commercial Ball Pein Hammer #adVaughan #ad
- Head finished in rust resistant black paint. This item is hammer Ball Pein 8 Oz. Polished face, bevel, and pein. Compression wedge hickory handle.
The product is manufactured in United States. Made in the USA. Concentrically ground, polished striking head and pein. Used for handtools & Tool Organizers, Hammers.
4. Craftsman #ad
CRAFTSMAN CMHT54177 CRAFTSMAN 8OZ BALL PEEN HAMMER , Red #adCraftsman #ad
- Molded, textured rubber grip provides a slip-resistant grip and increased control. Tempered striking face adds extra durability and safety. Anti vibration technology delivers greater vibration reduction dampening effect than traditional one-piece steel hammers.
5. Proto #ad
Stanley Proto J1308AVP Antivibe Ball Pein Hammer, 8-Ounce #adProto #ad
- Patented antivibe technology delivers greater vibration dampening effect than traditional one-piece steel hammer. 8-ounce head weight. Molded textured rubber grip provides a slip resistant grip and increased control. Rim tempered striking surface adds extra durability and safety.
6. Pittsburgh #ad
Pittsburgh Stubby Ball Pein Hammer, 8 oz #adPittsburgh #ad
- Nonslip rubber contoured Soft Cushion Grip Handle for Added Comfort. Long - ideal for Use in Confined Areas. 6-1/2 in. Heat treated Drop Forged Steel Head. 8 oz. High-impact Vibration-Absorbing Fiberglass Handle.
7. Estwing #ad
Nylon Vinyl Shock Reduction Grip, Estwing E3-8BP Ballpeen Hammer, 8-Ounce #adEstwing #ad
- Head and handle forged in one piece. Nylon vinyl shock reduction grip. 11-inch overall length. Fully polished. Made in USA.
8. Williams #ad
Hickory Handle, Williams JHWHBP-3-0A 8-Ounce Ball Pein Hammer #adWilliams #ad
- Polished face, Bevel & Pein. Ideal for driving punches, chisels and other metal work. Wooden handles, which are made from white hickory and clear lacquered, are permanently wedged in to the heads.
Hammer heads are drop-forged from specially selected steel and carefully heat treated for dependable strength, hardness, and uniformity. Made in USA.