As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rust-Oleum #ad
Red Automotive Caliper Spray Paint, 11 Fl Oz, Rust-Oleum 251591 12-Ounce, 12 Ounce Pack of 1 #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Any angle spray technology. Stops Rust formula. The product is 12oz red caliper paint. Formulated to resist brake dust and high temperatures that can be produced from harsh braking conditions. The product is manufactured in United states.
Comfort-tip spray nozzle. Stops Rust formula. Resists heat up to 900-Degree F. Elegant design and smooth finish. Comfort-tip spray nozzle. Any angle spray technology. Formulated to resist brake dust and high temperatures that can be produced from harsh braking conditions. Resists heat up to 900-Degree F.
2. Rust-Oleum #ad
Flat Red, 12 Ounce, 12 Ounce, Rust-Oleum 248908 Automotive High Heat Spray Paint #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Per can. Ft. Tough enamel features Stops Rust formula to prevent corrosion and rust with ultimate protection. Creates a smooth, flat protective finish to renew the look of your car or truck.
Ideal for use on automotive parts and surfaces subject to intermittent high heat up to 2000°F. Durable, salt, gas, long lasting coating protects against grease, rust, oil, humidity and other solvents. Dries to touch in 30 minutes, covers up to 10 sq.
3. Rust-Oleum #ad
12 Fl Oz, 12 Ounce, Bar-B-Que Black, Rust-Oleum 7778830 High Heat Spray Paint #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Durable, corrosion-resistaint. Provides rust protection. Do not use in areas directly exposed to flames e. G. Inside of grills or fireplaces.
Rust-oleum specialty high heat Spray retains color and finish up to 1200º F. Apply to grills, radiators, wood-burning stoves, engines or other metal items.
4. Stove Bright #ad
Stove Bright High Temp Paint, Shimmering Rose #adStove Bright #ad
- If not shaken long enough, it can lead to a clogged tip. This hi-temp paint is perfect for wood stoves, fireplace inserts, engines, manifolds, auto exhaust, radiators, mufflers and barbecues.
Made with a silicone protectant, this fine stove paint is rust resistant and resists scratching and marring. Shake the can for 2 minutes to completely mix the paint pigment. Tested to 1200 Degrees.
5. Forrest Paint #ad
Mojave Red, 1200 Degree Wood Stove High Temp Paint - #adForrest Paint #ad
- Can be used on wood stoves, furnaces, radiators, boilers, engines, pipe, ovens, . Maintains excellent color stability to 900°F and good color stability to 1200°F. Can withstand temperatures to 1200°F. 12 ounce Cans. Fast drying Silicone High-heat Paint.
6. Rust-Oleum #ad
12 Ounce Pack of 1, 12 oz, Gloss Black, Automotive Engine Enamel Spray Paint, Rust-Oleum 248932 #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Available in industry standard colors. Resists oil, gas, grease, rust, salt, humidity and solvents. Enamel. This item is not for sale in Catalina Island. This item is not for sale in Catalina Island. The product is 12oz Black GLS Eng.
Durable, long-lasting finish. Comfort-tip spray nozzle. Resists oil, rust, grease, gas, salt, humidity and solvents. The product is manufactured in United States. Available in industry standard colours. Durable, long-lasting finish. Comfort-tip spray nozzle. Elegant design and Smooth finish.
7. Rust-Oleum #ad
12 Fl Oz Pack of 1, 11, Gray, Rust-Oleum 249410 Automotive Engine Primer Spray Paint #adRust-Oleum #ad
- Flat finish can be covered with any topcoat with superior adhesion. Engine primer is designed for use on metal surfaces such as automotive engines and more. Spray paint offers excellent heat resistance for metal surfaces up to 500°F.
Oil based paint with stops Rust formula provides rust resistant base coat for cars, trucks and other vehicles. Covers up to 12 sq ft, dries to the touch in 20 minutes and can be topcoated in 1 hour.