As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Rectorseal #ad
Rectorseal 23631 1/4 Pint Brush Top T Plus 2 Pipe Thread Sealant #adRectorseal #ad
- Non-hardening thread sealant containing PTFE plus synthetic fibers. Its low coefficient of friction allows tighter joint makeup with lower torque. It also breaks out easily without galling, seizing, or damaging threads.
Manufacturer: Rectorseal. It is excellent for service where immediate pressurization is necessary. These fibers dispersed in a resinous base combined with inert mineral fillers provide maximum sealing performance. Country of manufacture: United States. Adhesives & Sealants.
2. Hercules #ad
Hercules 15620 Real-Tuff Heavy Duty PTFE Pipe Thread Sealant, White, 8 oz #adHercules #ad
- Compatibility: can be used on all metal, and dilute acids, and CPVC plastic lines carrying water, caustics, ABS, steam, PVC, and it is suitable for use with all liquids and gases except for oxygen.
Heavy duty: withstands temperatures from -200 degrees Fahrenheit to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and it has a maximum working hydraulic pressure of 12, 000 PSI. Multi-purpose white ptfe thread sealant: Uses a unique system of fine-grain PTFE particles to fill cracks and thread imperfections.
Easy to apply: brushable and non-separating for easy application, and it will not run or drip from joints. Soft set with no cure time: forms leak-free joints that can be tested and put into service immediately with no cure time required, and it holds tight against expansion, vibration, and contraction.
3. Rectorseal #ad
Rectorseal 25790 1-3/4-Ounce Tube No.5 Pipe Thread Sealant #adRectorseal #ad
- Manufacturer: Rectorseal. Country of manufacture: United States. A soft setting, slow drying thread sealant. It also breaks out easily without galling, seizing, or damaging threads. It is excellent for service where immediate pressurization is necessary.
Its low coefficient of friction allows tighter joint makeup with lower torque. It has withstood the test of time in a variety of uses and is widely known as the -Inchstandard of the industry-Inch. Adhesives & Sealants.
4. Oatey #ad
Gray, Oatey 31226 Pipe Joint Compound, 1 fl. Oz #adOatey #ad
- Will not support bacteria. Non-toxic, soft, paste like material for lubricating bell joint pipe gaskets. Will not deteriorate natural or synthetic rubber. Non-hardening gray paste seals and lubricates threaded joints.
Dissolves in hot water. Non-separating and non-toxic material. Non-toxic, soft, paste like material for lubricating bell joint pipe gaskets. For use on water, steam or air lines.
5. Oatey #ad
1/2 p, Oatey 8-Ounce 15420 Pro Dope Pipe Joint Compound #adOatey #ad
- Non-setting formula will not harden, crack or become brittle. Pipe joint compound. Features a gray color. Oil-based thread sealant. Easy installation and easy handling. No drip. No spill. 8-ounce.
The product is manufactured in China. Can be used on lines carrying natural gas, ammonia, air, hydronic heating, brine, steam, diluted acids and sprinkler systems. Not for use on plastic pipe or fittings. The product is highly durable and easy to use. Certified to anSI/NSF 61.
6. Oatey #ad
4 fl. Ounce, Oatey 31230 Pipe Joint Compound with PTFE with Brush, White #adOatey #ad
- Not for use on Plastic threads. For use on water, steam or air lines. Non-separating and non-toxic material. Manufacturer: Oatey. Country of manufacture: United States. Non-hardening gray paste seals and lubricates threaded joints. Adhesives & Sealants.
7. Rectorseal #ad
Rectorseal 25631 4-Ounce No. 5 Pipe Thread Sealant , Yellow , 4 fl. oz. #adRectorseal #ad
- Pipe thread sealant. Soft set slow drying compound which seals, lubricates and protects threaded pipe and fittings. Ideal for application with a wide variety of fluids and gases including potable water applications. Manufacturer: Rectorseal.
Can be pressurized immediately for piping up through 2" and 100 psi for natural gas, air and water only. Country of manufacture: United States. Adhesives & Sealants. Recommended for use on threaded galvanized steel, polyethylene, iron, stainless steel, brass, aluminum, copper, fiberglass reinforced and PVC pipe.