As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Leviton #ad
1-Pack, Leviton DZPD3-2BW Decora Smart Plug-in Dimmer with Z-Wave Technology, White #adLeviton #ad
- Voice control: works with Alexa Z-Wave hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately. Z-wave plus certified: requires Z-Wave hub such as SmartThings or Wink. Ratings: led and cfl up to 600w, incandescent/fluorescent/halogen up to 1800W, ½ HP Motor Loads.
Leviton: making your home smarter and safer since 1906. Control: provides polarized 300w-120VAC NEMA receptacle for table, floor, and hanging plug-in lamps. Designed, engineered, and supported in USA with a 5-Year Limited. Smart: protected memory maintains ON/OFF status of loads and during minor power fluctuations.
2. RGBgenie #ad
Single Channel Trailing Edge Dimmer with Momentary Switch Input. 200 Watts, Z-Wave Plus. RGBgenie ZW-4001, Z-Wave Micro Controller and Lamp Module #adRGBgenie #ad
- The zw-4001 is also perfect for controlling and dimming incandescent and halogen bulbs. An excellent choice for adding phase cut dimming to your lighting projects. Maximum loads - this is an end point device and not intended to operate an entire circuit. Remotely control on/Off and dimming of incandescent, halogen, and LED bulbs.
Z-wave plus - enjoy the convenience of adding your unique lighting to your z-wave mesh network. Deep dimming control - true 0 to 100 adjustable dimming. Uses the latest z-wave plus protocol which is the premier wireless, low power and secure mesh network for home automation.
Trailing edge – best for led’s, the trailing edge design has an advantage over traditional triAC or leading edge dimmers as they offer smoother control, soft start and silent running when in operation. This allows you to predefine the lower dimming threshold so your bulbs are never under powered and can achieve the lowest brightness possible.
Safe and reliable – fully isolated 110v design with emergency shutoff. Not designed for use with inductive loads such as motors or transformers. Perfect for making smart cabinet lighting or updating the Leg Lamp you use every Christmas. 200w maximum resistive load incandescent or 100W maximum capacitive load LED. This unit comes with an adjustable minimum brightness function to guard against flicker at extremely low power levels.
3. AEOTEC #ad
Light dimming, Z-Wave Plus, In-wall, Aeotec Nano Dimmer lighting controller #adAEOTEC #ad
- Certification number: ZC10-16125354. Installs invisibly behind zwave light switch to make any switch a Z-Wave switch. Z-wave plus certified for quicker response time and best wireless range.
Compatible with certified z-wave gateways including Samsung SmartThings, Domoticz, Mios Vera, Fibaro, and Homeseer. Universal light bulb compatibility: Incandescent, Dimmable CFL lights, Dimmable LED bulbs, Halogen with transformer/ without transformer, Fluorescent bulbs.
Compatible with 2 and 3 wire electrical systems with or without a neutral, supports both leading and trailing edge dimming, and can be used in 3-way installation.
|Manufacturer||Aeon Labs LLC #ad|
4. LEOMOCA #ad
LEOMOCA Zigbee Smart Light Dimmers Switches Module 110-240V- Control for Dimmable LED and Halogen Lamps Home Automation Modules-Smart Life Compatible with Alexa Google Home 1gang-1Pack with Neutral #adLEOMOCA #ad
- We will offer you satisfactory solution and we will reply you within 24 hours. Easy connect:no more worry about no and weak network, easily get control via connected devices as long as there is stable ZigBee signal;Allows for more devices connected via ZigBee than WiFi protocol.
Voice control - the zigbee dimmer is compatible with amazon alexa echo / Dot and Google Home. Like philips hue bridge, tuYA hub, IOS & Android APP. Tip: a zigBee hub is required.
After activating the skill, after connecting the remote control, you can use the ZigBee dimmer to control the brightness by voice command. Professional customer service:any questions, contact customer service and you will experience great service.
App control-used with the famous zigbee 3. 0 system. Also supports remote control, you can adjust the brightness anywhere in the room. See circuit diagram in the attached pictures. Easy installation - dimensions: 1. 8inch x 1. 8inch x 07inch, equipped with fixed bracket，mini dimmer actuator fits behind the switch in a switch box and neutral wire required.
5. Leviton #ad
Leviton DZ6HD-1BZ Decora Smart 600W Dimmer with Z-Wave Technology 10-Pack White/Light Almond Compatible with Alexa #adLeviton #ad
- Z-wave plus certified - compatible with popular hubs including SmartThings and wink. Multi-location 3-way dimming is achieved using up to 4 remote units, DD00R-DLZ.
Rated for incandescent loads up to 600W. Works with alexa for voice control hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately. Rated for dimmable cfL and LED loads up to 300W.
6. EVA LOGIK #ad
Z-Wave Plus Smart Light Dimmer Plug, Works with SmartThings, Zwave Hub Required, Wink- ZW39, Built-in Zwave Repeater/Range Extender #adEVA LOGIK #ad
- Note: z-wave gateway controller required- sold separately! Compatible with the following z-wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Nexia, Honeywell, Wink, HomeSeer, Vera, Connect and Iris.
Hassle-free operation-plug the smart outlet in, control and dim your lights from anywhere, schedule a timed event or create a custom scene from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day. Works with alexa for voice control alexa device and hub sold separately.
Plug and play- the wall plug adds to your z-wave hub in minutes. Adjust brightness level from 10-100%- manual & Remote Control, come on or turn off via a schedule, cuts energy costs and extends bulb life. Z-wave plus dim control for 120V light devices, max loading 500W. Once plugged in, the wall plug acts as a signal repeater that strengthens Z-Wave signals and boosts connectivity between hub and devices.
|Brand||EVA LOGIK #ad|
|Manufacturer||EVA LOGIK #ad|
7. FIBARO #ad
FGD-212, FIBARO Dimmer 2 Z-Wave Plus Light Controller, doesn't Work with HomeKit, Smart Rheostat #adFIBARO #ad
- It significantly extends the lifespan of the bulbs and reduces the electricity use. Installation possible in buildings with either 2 or 3 wire systems. Z-wave plus certified with enhanced features such as better range: zc10-16045039.
Universal dimming module that recognizes the Type of the light source and automatically calibrates itself. Number of security features protect the device from overheating, overload or Voltage drop.
8. Broan-NuTone #ad
White, NuTone NPD300Z Smart Z-Wave Enabled Plug-In Outlet Dimmer Module #adBroan-NuTone #ad
- One smart and one always-on outlet. Auto sense feature lets you turn on lamp from smartphone, light or lamp switch. Plugs into any standard 3-prong 110v outlet.
Turn on/off, dim, schedule, or group the lamp all with a smartphone app. Automatically turn lights on when you are home, and off when you are away.
9. GoControl #ad
Gocontrol ZWAVE PLUGIN DIMMER MOD #adGoControl #ad
- Does not impede 2nd outlet. Use this simple smart plug-in dimmer to wirelessly control, schedule and adjust the brightness of any hard-wired, dimmable light in your home from anywhere using a Z-Wave certified gateway.
Energy monitoring reports energy usage feature must be supported by Z-Wave hub. Plug into any standard electrical outlet and make your home smart. Integrated night light function lights the way when the dimmer of off. No wiring needed. Works with the wt00z5-1 Wireless 3-Way switch.
10. GE #ad
Full Dimming, Works with SmartThings Wink & Alexa, 28175, 2 Individually Controlled Outlets, Zwave Hub Required, GE Enbrighten Z-Wave Plus Smart Plug Dimmer with 2 USB Ports 3.4A Shared #adGE #ad
- Supported voltage – 120VAC. Easy installation – no wiring required. Space-saving design leaves the second outlet free for continued use and easily fits behind furniture. When connected to a gateway that does not support independent control, enjoy automation of two lamps or small appliances simultaneously.
Full-range dimmability for use with dimmable LEDs and CFLs as well as incandescent and halogen bulbs. Works with the following z-wave certified hubs: smartthings, Wink, Nexia, Ring Alarm, ADT Pulse, HomeSeer, Honeywell, Trane, Vivint, ADT Command, Harmony Vera and more. Simply plug in the device and connect to your hub for dimming capabilities.
Full-home coverage – z-wave plus works with all previous z-wave generations to allow continued expansion of your smart-home network. Extended signal range increases your home automation coverage to enhance your control. Operating temperature range 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit.
Home automation is simple through custom scenes, versatile scheduling and convenient alerts. Dual outlets & usb charging – two grounded outlets can be controlled individually and operate devices separately when paired with a compatible hub. The dimmer is capable of controlling indoor fixtures for whole-home automation and repeats your Z-Wave signal from your hub or other devices to extend your range by up to 150ft. Versatile dimming options – wirelessly schedule, control and adjust the brightness of any two dimmable table or floor lamps from anywhere at any time.