As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ZOOZ #ad
ZOOZ Z-Wave Plus 4-in-1 Sensor ZSE40 VER. 2.0 Motion/Light/Temperature/Humidity #adZOOZ #ad
- Customize it: choose from 7 levels of motion sensitivity, adjust the motion re-trigger interval, and pick from 4 different LED indicator modes your hub needs to support advanced parameter input. It's z-wave plus certified to ensure it complies with the highest industry standards.
Compatible z-wave hub required, temperature, humidity, sold separately. New improved version: the included cr123A battery makes the sensor lasts much longer than the previous version.
4 smart sensors in 1: this compact device detects and reports motion, and light level to your smart home app. It will work great with open systems like almond securify, VeraEdge, ADT Pulse, SmartThings Hub with custom device handler contact seller for instructions, Home Assistant, Qolsys, Vivint, and VeraPlus.
Updated motion detection allows you to get even quicker activity reports. Will it work with my hub? this sensor is not supported by wink, hubitat, homeseer, veralite running under ui7, or other Z-Wave alarm panels. Security first: this sensor is equipped with bank-grade AES signal encryption.
2. ZOOZ #ad
Works with Vera and SmartThings, Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Motion Sensor ZSE18 with Magnetic Mount #adZOOZ #ad
- Z-wave plus chip for longer range and increased battery life. Certified secure: uses the latest s2 z-wave protocol and AES-128 signal encryption.
Acts as signal extender when connected to USB. Extra features: adjustable motion sensitivity and retrigger time. 2 power sources: runs on a single battery for up to a year depending on traffic and settings OR on micro USB cable NOT INCLUDED.
Vibration reports on SmartThings and other selected gateways. Built-in z-wave range test tool for easier network troubleshooting. Flexible design: extremely small and light, the sensor sits in a perfectly shaped magnetic mounting base for precise and firm positioning.
3. ZOOZ #ad
Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 MultiRelay ZEN16 for Garage Doors, Sprinklers, 15A, 20A; 12-24 V AC/DC or USB C Power; Signal Repeater; Hub Required, Gas Fireplace; 3 Dry Contact Relays 15A #adZOOZ #ad
- Power adapter or USB cable NOT included. Remembers and restores on/off status after power failure. The device is etl certified and conforms with North American safety standards. Hub compatibility: this is an advanced z-wave device and it requires an open z-wave hub to display correctly.
Versatile applications: great to automate your garage door up to 3 doors with just 1 MultiRelay!, gas fireplace, pool pump, whole house fan, sprinklers, doorbell, commercial garage doors at your business, landscape lights, and any 1-240 V device up to 20 A.
Diy installation: power it with a standard usb c cable and a 5v power supply do not use usb chargers or apple accessories or 12-24 V AC/DC power source. Do not power with 110 v! do not apply voltage to the input switch terminals! Reliable z-wave: comes with the latest s2 security and a powerful z-wave plus signal repeater to boost your network.
Jumper wires NOT included. Wall-mount ready. Built-in auto-on and auto-off timer available if your hub supports advanced settings. Adt pulse, and ring all offer partial control one relay or all at once instead of individual control for the relays. It was tested to work well with hubitat, openHAB, Vivint, Vera, Wink, and on SmartThings with a custom device handler please go to Zooz support page for details.
|Warranty||Manufacturer warranty for 12 months from date of purchase.|
4. Aeotec #ad
Z-Wave hub required, dew point sensor: Aeotec aërQ, ZWave temperature, Z-Wave Plus, wireless, SmartThings sensor, humidity, battery powered #adAeotec #ad
- Super-small at 1. 38 inches. It can be installed almost anywhere you need to measure temperature and humidity, and analyse some attributes of air health. Wireless, battery powered, Z-Wave temperature and humidity sensor.
5. ZOOZ #ad
And Ring Alarm., Zooz 700 Series Z-Wave Plus Water Leak XS Sensor ZSE42 for for Smart Flood Prevention. Hub Required Sold Separately. Compatible with SmartThings, Hubitat #adZOOZ #ad
- Smart security: equipped with the highest level of S2 security with SmartStart for fully encrypted communication. Z-wave compatibility: supported by open z-wave systems only, hubitat, homeSeer, 2gig, including Home Assistant, and Vera hubs.
New 700 series chip: you get more z-wave range and longer battery life with this sensor. Pair with the zooz titan Water Valve actuator sold separately for a smart flood prevention system. Not supported by alarm panels like Vivint, ADT, Qolsys, or others.
Better signal means more reliable and quicker reports to help you act faster in case of a leak. Check below for compatibility. It's ok if the device is splashed with water but it can't be fully submerged so keep that in mind when choosing the installation location.
Covered by a 5-year limited warranty and backed by lifetime tech support 7 days a week. Extra small: place it under your appliances to monitor for leaks discreetly. Prevent water damage: receive alerts on your phone when water is detected by the sensor once you include it to your Z-Wave hub required, sold separately. Compatible with SmartThings and Ring Alarm no access to advanced settings.
6. THIRDREALITY #ad
Zigbee Hub Required, Hubitat or Echo Devices with Build-in Zigbee hub, Works with SmartThings, Aeotec, THIRDREALITY Zigbee Motion Sensor, Pet Friendly #adTHIRDREALITY #ad
- 2 aaa batteries can last for 2 years in typical usage. Great range and long battery life : capable of detecting motion up to 30 feet 9 meters away. Just make sure device in paring mode and compatible Echo device automatically discovers it by saying “Alexa, discover devices”.
Zigbee standard compatible motion sensor: works with most of zigbee hubs or echo devices with build-in zigbee hub. Customize alexa messages like “welcome Home” or “Motion Detected in Living Room” when motion is detected.
Hassle-free setup: installs in a few seconds. Smart light control: if you have a smart light or smart plug connected to the Alexa service, you can create a routine in the Alexa app that will enable it to automatically turn on when motion is detected and off when no motion is detected for a period of time that you specify.
Work with echo 4th gen, aeotec, echo show 10 2nd gen and 3rd gen, echo plus 1st gen and 2nd Gen, Eero Pro 6, SmartThings 2015/2018, Echo Studio, Hubitat, Eero 6, Third reality Hub and Third Reality Smart Speaker. Create routines: using the alexa app, create your own routines that are triggered when motion is detected.
7. SOUJAMAO #ad
Echo Studio & Echo Show 2nd Generation Zigbee Hub Required, Smart ZIGBEE Motion Sensor Works with Echo Plus #adSOUJAMAO #ad
- Please read connecting steps on image or the instruction manual which in the package first before the smart sensor was installed. P>this zigbee motion Sensor can use to connect Alexa to switch the light. P>multiple ways to use with alexa routines, e.
G. You may set it up to have your hue lights switched on when a motion is detected, and switch them off when there is no motion for a certain period, you can find a install video in related video below.
P>the smart sensor works with 3xaaa battery and it can work continuously for 6 months batteries is included. P>compatible with echo plus, echo show 101, echo show 2 gen, echo studio, raspbee, deconz, hubitat elevation, smartthings Sensors.
Once the motion sensor is added, it is possible to create all types of pre-defined routines in Alexa app. P>easy setup, simply reset the device and ask Alexa to discover new devices. This is not WIFI device. Not compatible with philips hue! plEASE refrain from purchasing if have no idea about Zigbee or do not own a compatible Zigbee Gateway.
8. ZOOZ #ad
Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 Outdoor Motion Sensor ZSE29 #adZOOZ #ad
- Power it with batteries included or micro USB cable + adapter sold separately. Custom device handler needed for SmartThings go to Zooz support portal or contact seller for instructions. Program motion time-out and light level trigger by turning the knobs right on the sensor.
Tamper protection and low battery alerts for your peace of mind. Support: questions or issues? zooz has fast and responsive US-based support to help you with set-up, functionality, and automation routines.
Does not work with wink, ADT, or other Z-Wave alarm panels. Easy to install: add it to your system quickly through auto-inclusion and mount it in minutes with just a couple of screws. Motion detection up to 20 feet.
Keep away from direct rainfall and sunlight. New version 2. 0 comes with advanced settings for motion sensitivity and lux reports if supported by your hub. Alexa is not a z-wave hub the sensor won't work directly with Echo. Monitor activity remotely through your Z-Wave hub required, sold separately and automate outdoor lighting based on motion. Just ask! Compatibility: the sensor works great on homeseer, hubitat, fibaro, ring, and vera.
9. ZOOZ #ad
Sump Pumps, and More, Humidifiers, Zooz Z-Wave Plus Power Switch ZEN15 for 110V AC Units #adZOOZ #ad
- Powerful control: monitor energy use of connected appliances in live mode or over time with W, A, kWh, and V reports your Z-Wave hub needs to support this feature. Powerful hardware: made from high-quality components that will last, even when it's very cold or very hot 14° - 104°F, indoor use only.
Powerful z-wave: with built-in z-wave plus signal repeater and range test tool, the Power Switch will boost your whole Z-Wave network while keeping it protected with AES signal encryption. Note: it is not a power outage monitor! Quick status reports to the controller and on/off state recovery after power failure.
Compatibility: use the power switch with any certified z-wave gateway for simple on/off control Wink, Z-Wave alarm panels. New: 45 degree angled plug so you can fit 2 Smart Switches in a single receptacle! Connect your refrigerator, sump pump, humidifier or dehumidifier, AC unit, fan, or a gas clothes dryer to Z-Wave.
Extra-thick flexible cord is perfect for installations with no immediate access to a receptacle. Etl certified: complies with North American electrical safety standards. Powerful plug: the only z-wave plug that lets you safely control and monitor heavy-duty 110v appliances from your Z-Wave smart home system. Advanced settings and energy monitoring available for open systems only, HomeSeer, contact seller first, SmartThings custom device handler required, including Vera, and Fibaro Home Center Lite.
10. UltraPro #ad
White Paddle Only, ZWave Hub Required, 2-Pack, 3-Way Ready, Works with Alexa, UltraPro Z-Wave Smart Rocker Light Switch with QuickFit and SimpleWire, Google Assistant, 54890, Repeater/Range Extender #adUltraPro #ad
- Multi-switch compatible – the smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups when paired with compatible add-on switches from UltraPro, Jasco, Enbrighten and Honeywell. Unique advancements make the smart controls easier to install and more reliable than ever.
Up to four add-on switches can be connected to the same light, GE, fan or appliance. Switch upgrade – easily replace any standard in-wall switch equipped with a neutral wire to remotely turn ON/OFF and create schedules for a wide range of fixtures. Range extender – the in-wall z-wave switch repeats the signal from your hub or other Z-Wave device to extend wireless range by up to 150ft.
Revolutionary, patent-pending design – QuickFit and SimpleWire technologies offer groundbreaking home automation features. Simplewire – auto-detecting line or load terminals support fast installation by identifying line and load wires and configuring the switch accordingly.
Changeable paddles – the switch features a removable white rocker-style paddle. Quickfit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space. Quickfit – improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups.