As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Universal Security Instruments #ad
Universal Security Instruments Battery-Operated Ionization Smoke and Fire Alarms, Model SS-770-6CC Pack of 6, 6-Pack #adUniversal Security Instruments #ad
- Ionization smoke and fire Alarm responds quickly to fast-flaming fires to protect your family against deadly threats in the home. Comes with a 5 year limited warranty. Fast and easy to install with no wiring required.
Features a convenient silencer button to temporarily quiet a non-hazardous alarm and Smart Interconnect to connect up to 18 units. 9-volt battery included operates the alarm and continues protection in the event of a power outage.
2. Universal Security Instruments #ad
USI Electric MICN109 Hardwired 3-in-1 Smoke, Carbon Monoxide and Natural Gas Alarm #adUniversal Security Instruments #ad
- Mount the bracket to any standard wiring junction box and use the large mounting base to cover imperfections in drywall. Features a quick activation pull-tab and a front-loading battery drawer for replacement without removing the alarm from the bracket.
120-volt ac/dc hardwired alarm with backup battery is suitable for houses, apartments and mobile homes. Comes with a 7 year limited warranty. 3-in-1 alarm provides triple the protection with a single installation to protect against fires, carbon monoxide and natural gas.
3. Universal Security Instruments #ad
Model MI106S, Universal Security Instruments Hardwired 10 Year Tamper Proof Permanent Power Sealed Battery 2-in-1 Universal Smoke Sensing Smoke and Fire Smart Alarm #adUniversal Security Instruments #ad
- Includes 10 year permanent power Alkaline Batteries. Fully interconnectable with up to twenty-four USI-compatible devices. Brackets mount to any standard wiring junction box. Alkaline batteries are safer and more eco-friendly dispose than lithium batteries.
Comes with a ten-year limited warranty. 2-in-1 universal smoke sensing Technology USST responds quickly to both fast-flaming and slow-smoldering fires. Suitable for houses, apartments, and mobile homes.
4. Universal Security Instruments #ad
2-Pack, Model SS-901-2C/3CC Pack of 2, Universal Security Instruments Battery-Operated Photoelectric Smoke and Fire Alarm #adUniversal Security Instruments #ad
- Comes with a five-year limited warranty — Pack of two. No additional wiring required. Designed for a far more swift installation process. Comes with a protective cover. Responds quickly to slow-smoldering fires to protect your family against deadly threats.
5. FIRST ALERT #ad
6-Pack, First Alert BRK9120b Hardwired Smoke Detector with Battery Backup #adFIRST ALERT #ad
- Faster turnarounds on job sites with the easy-to-install, most-trusted alarms in home safety. Emits T3 pattern. Simple to use, with a single test/silence button, and side load battery compartment; Tamper resistant locking brackets and universal mounting brackets make installation easy.
Note: a loose neutral white wire connection within the home junction box could prompt a device malfunction. Keep your family safe with this 6 pack of hardwired smoke alarms; the battery backup means constant monitoring, even if there's a power failure.
Equipped with an ionization sensor, this smoke alarm reliably detects smoke from fast flaming fires and alerts you with an 85 decibel alarm.
Can connect to other compatible BRK or First Alert smoke detectors, to ensure all alarms will sound when smoke is detected. Rigorously tested to meet UL standards. First alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1958 Based on a First Alert Brand Trust Survey in February 2018. To ensure complete protection make sure to place one on each level of your home and in each bedroom.
|Brand||FIRST ALERT #ad|
|Manufacturer||First Alert #ad|
6. X-Sense #ad
Compliant with UL 217 Standard, 10-Year Lithium Battery Fire Alarm with LED Indicator & Silence Button, 3-Pack, X-Sense SD01 Escape Light Smoke Alarm #adX-Sense #ad
- Etl certified: rigorously tested to meet the ul 217 standard executed by underwriters laboratories UL, an authoritative global safety certification company with the largest testing laboratory in the United States; backed by a 60-day money-back guarantee and an after-sales service team to help you resolve any quality issues within 5 years; our lifetime technical support team will respond to you within 24 hours of you reaching out to them.
Accurate, & sensitive: integrating the most advanced photoelectric sensor, 24/7, smoldering fires, this smoke alarm quickly detects dangerous smoke levels from slow-burning, RELIABLE, and provides the earliest possible warning of fire while minimizing false alarms; monitors day and night, keeping you in control of every fire situation.1
10-year battery: runs on a ul certified industrial-grade battery pack consisting of 2 lithium batteries with a large capacity of 3300 mAh, offering double the energy capacity when compared to other models on the market; provides 10 years of continuous power, saving you from constantly having to change batteries.
Auto-check function: checks the battery level and sensor status automatically every 10 seconds to ensure that the key sensor and critical circuit are working properly; clearly informs you of the alarm’s working status with its 85 dB alarm and 3-color flashing LED indicator red, green, yellow. Led escape light: the x-sense battery-operated smoke alarm with a safety light provides you and your family with an early warning signal in the event of smoke or fire; the safety light helps guide your way to safety when dense smoke is present.
7. Kidde #ad
Kidde AC Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm | Plug-In with Battery Backup | Model KN-COP-DP2 #adKidde #ad
- Test/reset button: tests CO alarm circuit operation and allows you to immediately silence the alarm. End of life alarm: alerts user to replace CO alarm after 10-years of operation. Provides peace of mind against the silent killer; Temperature range: 40˚F 4.
4˚c to 100˚f 37. 8˚c. 2 led’s: red - illuminates when in alarm mode. Green – ac power is present, normal operation. Tamper resist feature – can be activated to cause unit to go into alarm if it has been unplugged or has come loose from the outlet.
8. X-Sense #ad
Dual Sensor Smoke CO Alarm Complies with UL 217 & UL 2034 Standards, SC03, X-Sense 10-Year Battery Not Hardwired Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm, Auto-Check #adX-Sense #ad
- 8 seconds and the red LED flashes with the alarm sound. High accuracy and sensitivity: x-sense carbon monoxide fire alarm is equipped with combination photoelectric smoke and electrochemical CO sensors that work independently of each other; instantly notifies you when dangerous smoke or CO concentration is detected; provides the ultimate protection from 2 deadly threats, all contained in 1 unit.
Alarm types for more convenient: different alarm patterns of this carbon monoxide alarm and smoke alarm tell you it is either smoke or carbon monoxide is detected without checking the LCD display; smoke alarm: delivers 3 long beeps every 1. 5 seconds and the red led flashes with the alarm sound; CO alarm: delivers 4 quick beeps every 5.
10-year battery life: this combination smoke alarm and carbon monoxide alarm provides 10 years of continuous power with a built-in lithium battery; provides continuous monitoring of smoke and CO levels, even if there's a power failure; an end-of-life signal will let you know when it’s time to replace the unit for safety.
Easy installation with quality: x-sense smoke carbon monoxide alarm combo requires no rewiring; easy to mount on any wall or ceiling without an electrician; all X-SENSE carbon monoxide alarm and smoke alarm are rigorously tested to meet UL 217 and UL 2034 safety standards; comes with a lifetime customer support. Simple to use: the test/silence button of this smoke alarm carbon monoxide alarm enables you to test the alarm weekly, and to easily silence the alarm when false alarms occur; malfunction and low battery warnings allow you to easily know the working status of the alarm; in case of an emergency, an alarm tone of over 85 dB will instantly alert the entire household, even those in sleep.
9. Kidde #ad
Kidde 21026044 Wireless Interconnect Battery Operated Smoke Detector Alarm | #adKidde #ad
- Interconnected, it is still possible to interconnect 6 strobe lights and or relay modules. Kidde wireless smoke alarms meet ul requirements.
Wireless technology uses radio frequency to transmit and receive messages. With 18 initiating devices smoke, heat, CO, etc. Battery power enables homeowners to install interconnected alarms without rewiring; Humidity Range: Up to 85% relative humidity RH.
Wireless alarm can be installed in a detached workshop or shed. Interconnects up to 24 devices of which 18 can be initiating. Smart touch button quickly and temporarily silences nuisance alarms. Temperature Range-40F 4. 4c to 100f 37. 8c.
|Manufacturer||Kidde Safety #ad|
10. Craftmade #ad
Universal Security Instruments Hardwired 2-in-1 Carbon Monoxide & Natural Gas Smart Alarm with Battery Backup, Model MCN108 #adCraftmade #ad
- 2-in-1 alarm provides double the protection with a single installation to protect against carbon monoxide and natural gas. Features a quick activation pull-tab and a front-loading battery drawer for replacement without removing the alarm from the bracket.
Bracket mounts to any standard wiring junction box. Suitable for houses, apartments, and mobile homes. Comes with a seven-year limited warranty.
|Manufacturer||Universal Security Instruments #ad|
|Warranty||All products purchased have a 30-day replacement parts policy to ensure a fully working item. All products are covered under a 1-year warranty when purchased on amazon. The warranty period begins on the day the product is originally shipped. The warranty covers all of the items and conditions identified in the original manufacturers warranty. Some of the items specifically not covered by the warranty are loss and theft, water damage, customer abuse, and finish detoriation due to uv or coastal exposure.|