As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gorilla #ad
Gorilla 2 Part Epoxy, 5 Minute Set, .85 ounce Syringe, Clear, Pack of 1 #adGorilla #ad
- Best for tough repairs requiring a durable bond, gap-filling and solvent resistance. Strong, permanent, fast and gap-filling; Great for multiple surface applications. Dries clear; Ideal for clean, easy finishing.
Easy-to-use syringe; separate barrels of resin and hardener keep epoxy from hardening, plus syringe dispenses evenly and includes a cap for multiple uses. 5 minute set; plenty of repositioning time for the perfect fit.
2. Loctite #ad
Loctite Epoxy Five Minute Instant Mix 0.47-Fluid Ounce Syringe 1365868 #adLoctite #ad
- It can be used as an adhesive for a wide range of materials or as a versatile filler for gap bonding, surface repairs and laminating. Easy-to-use self-mixing dispenser and precision applicator.
Waterproof, sand able and paintable. Loctite epoxy instant mix 5 Minute does not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvents. High-strength formula bonds wood, ceramic, glass, tile, metal, plastic and more.
It can be tinted with earth pigments, cement or sand for color matching and can be sanded and drilled. The static mix nozzle delivers a uniform mixture of resin and hardener every time. Recommended for bonding metal, many rigid plastics, fiberglass, wood, tile, china, glass, ceramic, concrete and stone.
3. Bob Smith Industries #ad
Bob Smith Industries BSI-201 Quik-Cure Epoxy 4.5 oz. Combined,Clear #adBob Smith Industries #ad
- Made in the USA. Proud sponsors of Wounded Warrior Project. Handle parts in ten minutes. Five minute working time.
4. EURO TOOL #ad
4.25 Ounce each, Devcon Epoxy, 2 Bottles, 2 Ton Epoxy #adEURO TOOL #ad
- Dries clear. Water resistant. Includes 2 bottles; 4-1/2 ounce bottles. Sets in 30 minutes with strength up to 2, 500 pounds per square inch. Ideal for joining wood, glass, concrete, metal, ceramics, china and more.
|Brand||EURO TOOL #ad|
|Manufacturer||EURO TOOL #ad|
5. C-Tough #ad
Epoxy Adhesive C-Tough by CECCORP is a 8.5 oz two part high performance extremely tough/flexible epoxy glue provides superb adhesion to substrates such as metals,glass,fiberglass,masonry,wood,stones #adC-Tough #ad
- Flexible and tough structural bonding. Boat and canoe building. Bow making. Assembling metal, plastic and wood parts. Knife making and repair.
6. PC Products #ad
Charcoal Gray, 1 lb in Two Cans, PC Products 167779 PC-7 Two-Part Heavy Duty Multipurpose Epoxy Adhesive Paste #adPC Products #ad
- Test a small area when in doubt. Seals oil, gas, and water tank leaks, as well as plumbing and masonry cracks. Pc-7 formulation provides extended working time, for large and critical jobs, which allow the user to reposition work or make changes.
Bonds many materials, brick, glass, wood, concrete, including fiberglass, ceramic, many metals, and rubber. Note: pc-7 will not bond to wax paper, Teflon, Polyethylene and some other plastics.
Fills holes, castings, and molds. Application temperature range is 35 to 115 degrees F, and service temperature range is -20 to +200 degrees F.
High "wet grab" or tack of pc-7 Paste Epoxy makes overhead and sidewall work easy, without drip or sag. Pc-7 demonstrates excellent chemical resistance to mild acids, detergents, fuel oil, caustics, gasoline, salt and fresh water. Two-part multipurpose epoxy adhesive paste works as a bonding agent, sealant, and filler for a range of indoor and outdoor applications.
7. Gorilla #ad
Gorilla Heavy Duty GorillaWeld Steel Bond 2-Part Epoxy, Pack of 1 #adGorilla #ad
- Forms permanent bond. Incredibly strong: 4250 psi. Waterproof bonded wood materials should not be submerged or soaked in water. Dries Dark gray. Sets in 10 minutes.
|Manufacturer||Gorilla Glue #ad|
8. Loctite #ad
Loctite Epoxy Quick Set 0.85-Fluid Ounce Syringe 1395391 #adLoctite #ad
- Epoxy quick set. It can be tinted with earth pigments, cement or sand for color matching, and can be sanded and drilled. Loctite epoxy quick Set does not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvents.
085 ounces. Product is unique and carries its own natural characteristics. Can be used as an adhesive for a wide range of materials or as a versatile filler for gap filling, surface repairs and laminating.
Great for bonding metal, glass, china, fiberglass, many rigid plastics, wood, ceramic, tile, concrete and stone. Available in a convenient dual syringe which delivers equal parts of both components every time.
|Manufacturer||Henkel Corporation #ad|
9. PC Products #ad
PC Products PC-Clear Epoxy Adhesive Liquid, 1oz Double Syringe, Clear 70147 #adPC Products #ad
- Provides work time of approximately 4 minutes, cure time for function of 1 hour, and full cure time of 24 hours. Clear epoxy adhesive liquid bonds wood, glass, concrete, ceramic, metal, and fabric.
Continuous service temperature range from -20 to +200 degrees F. Forms tough bond for durability. When mixed it turns opaque initially then clear to full cure to blend in with bonded material.
10. J-B Weld #ad
J-B Weld 50112 ClearWeld 5 Minute Set Epoxy Syringe, 25 ml, Clear #adJ-B Weld #ad
- Flash point: 67. 00 degrees_celsius. J-b weld clearWeld set and cure color is clear. Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. J-b weld delivers superior performance, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond.
Surface applications: metal, plastic & PVC, Wood, Concrete, ceramic & Tile, Fiberglass and Glass. Fit type: Universal Fit. Strength: j-b weld clearweld has tensile strength of 3900 PSI.
J-b weld clearweld comes in a syringe allowing for an easy 1:1 mix ratio. J-b weld clearweld: a clear, ceramic, glass, wood and more. Do it yourself: big or small, quality, you can diy it with j-b weld.
The unique syringe has a re-sealable cap that prevents drying out and leaking, most plastics, quick setting and multipurpose two part epoxy that provides a strong and lasting bond on surfaces including metal, tile, allowing for multiple uses!. Cure and set time: after mixing the two part formula with the included mixing tray and stir stick, ClearWeld takes 5 minutes to set and 1 hour to cure.
|Brand||J-B Weld #ad|