As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PumpSpy #ad
PumpSpy Sump Pump Tethered Float Switch, Universal Float Switch Replacement with Piggyback Plug for Sewage and Sump Pump, Superior Float Switch with Reliable Water Level Performance, 10 foot cord #adPumpSpy #ad
- The float switch has a modular design and a 10-foot cord providing plenty of flexibility, while the piggyback plug helps to create a universal connection. We are committed to consistently enhancing our goods, and providing our customers with peace of mind. Wide application: this portable tool is a versatile float switch used with sump, sewage, or effluent pumps.
Once connected to the discharge line, the pump's power cord plugs into the piggyback plug, which is then connected to any 120V outlet. Universal replacement: have a replacement float switch ready when you need it the most! This universal replacement float switch will automatically activate your water pump.
We employ patented, seven days a week. High-performance float switch: designed for maximum dependability, PumpSpy's Tether Float Switch is made of gold-plated electrical connections that are resistant to accelerated pitting and wear.
It is intended for installation on the sump pump discharge pipe and helps provide a dependable and practical solution for automating your pump system. Easy installation: our tether float switch for a sump pump comes with everything you need for a quick installation. It includes a hose clamp and a cable grip for easy adjustment. Pumpspy promise: pumpspy products are proudly assembled in kalamazoo, delivering quality and dependability, proprietary technology to help with your sump pump 24 hours a day, Michigan. It detects changes in the water level and activates its automatic on/off function.
2. Everbilt #ad
Everbilt Tethered Float Switch with Direct-In Plug #adEverbilt #ad
- Cord length: 1 Ft. 304 cm. Corrosion Resistant. Easy to Install. Max rating of 10 fla at 125/250 VAC. Everbilt Tethered Replacement Switch.
3. Wayne #ad
1 Count Pack of 1, Wayne 56835-WYN1 8' Piggy-Back Tether Float Switch Sewage/Sump Replacement Part #adWayne #ad
- 8' flexible rubber jacket Cord Operates in Sump Basins 14" or Wider. For sump pumps or sewage pumps up to 1/2 HP, 115V, 13 Amp. Piggyback plug for spt, and wst sump pumps, as well as EFL and SEL sewage pumps.
|Manufacturer||Standard Plumbing Supply #ad|
4. ECO-FLO PRODUCTS INCORPORATED #ad
ECO-FLO PRODUCTS INCORPORATED EFTSWPLG 10' Tethered Piggyback Float Switch w/Bypass Plug #adECO-FLO PRODUCTS INCORPORATED #ad
- Includes hardware to attached switch to various sump pumps. Piggyback design with plug for waterproofing pump. Replaces vertical or tethered wide angle switches. Corrosion resistant promoting a longer switch life.
5. Superior Pump #ad
Black, Superior Pump 92005 25' Tethered Float Switch for Sump and Sewage Pump #adSuperior Pump #ad
- 25 ft. 1 year warranty. For use with sump and utility pumps. Non-mercury activated switch; Includes mounting clip and clamp. Sjow water resistant power cord with piggyback plug; 120 Volt - max pump running current: 10 amps. Universal design works with many pumps.
6. Sump Alarm #ad
6 Foot 18/2 Piggyback Float Switch/Sump Pump Control Cord #adSump Alarm #ad
- 6' piggyback power cord used for control of pumps or motors. Permitted to carry 10 amp Load @ 120 Volts per NEC. Carries rohs, ul, CSA Certification. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Nema 5-15m / 5-15r to rOJ Connection.
7. Little Giant #ad
15-Ft. Cord, Grey, Pump Down Piggyback Tethered Float Switch for Pond, Sump, Little Giant RFSN-9 115-Volt, Maximum 13-Amp, 1/2 HP, Effluent or Sewage Systems, 599117 #adLittle Giant #ad
- Limitations: 05 hp, 13 amp maxumim pump run current; 85 Amp maximum pump start current; use only with pumps equipped with integral thermal overload protection. Temperature rating: maximum liquid temperature 140 degrees F.
Cord length: 15-foot cord with piggyback plug; pumping range 7 inches to 36 inches. Listings: ur, csa listed in the USA; Made in USA. Applications: water resistant pump down tethered float switch for sump, effluent systems, sewage, ponds or utility pumps; allows pumps to start/stop automatically; adjustable.
|Brand||Little Giant #ad|
|Manufacturer||Little Giant #ad|
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer|
8. Wayne #ad
Wayne AU5RT 120V Reverse Tether Switch with Piggy-Back Plug #adWayne #ad
- Maintains vessels And Stock Tanks Full Of Water. For use with manual Sewage And Sump Pumps. Operates in sewage and Sump Basins 14" Or Wider. 8 ft. Not for basement Sump Pump Use. Piggy-back Power Cord.
|Manufacturer||Standard Plumbing Supply #ad|
9. Migro #ad
Piggyback Power Cord 6 ft for Timer, Lights, Float Switch 110V 120V Switching Ready ON Off 3 Wires #adMigro #ad
- Bare end: 3 wire L1, N and Switching conductor. Appllications: float switch / Lights / Pump Control Cord / Motor Control / Timers. The cord is composed of 6' of 16 gauge 3 conductor SJTOW Stranded 105C Cable. Rated 12 amp load @ 120 Volts per NEC. Nema 5-15pb series piggyback plug to an ROJ.
10. Sump Alarm #ad
Sump Pump, "WaterBoss" Universal Piggyback Float Switch, 5 Year Warranty, Water Tank, 10 ft Cable, Septic System #adSump Alarm #ad
- Rated up to 13 amps or 1/2 HP. 3 meters 10 feet of cable, Cable Ties, and Piggyback Connector. 5 year Warranty. Temperature ratings from 32f to 140F, and rated to IP68, with CE & IEC approvals. Direct connection of Sump Pump - Pumps to Empty.
|Brand||Sump Alarm #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sump Alarm, Inc #ad|