As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PumpSpy #ad
Universal Float Switch Replacement with Piggyback Plug for Sewage and Sump Pump, PumpSpy Sump Pump Tethered Float Switch, Superior Float Switch with Reliable Water Level Performance, 10 foot cord #adPumpSpy #ad
- Wide application: this portable tool is a versatile float switch used with sump, sewage, or effluent pumps. We are committed to consistently enhancing our goods, delivering quality and dependability, Michigan. We employ patented, and providing our customers with peace of mind. High-performance float switch: designed for maximum dependability, PumpSpy's Tether Float Switch is made of gold-plated electrical connections that are resistant to accelerated pitting and wear.
It includes a hose clamp and a cable grip for easy adjustment. It is intended for installation on the sump pump discharge pipe and helps provide a dependable and practical solution for automating your pump system.
The float switch has a modular design and a 10-foot cord providing plenty of flexibility, while the piggyback plug helps to create a universal connection. Once connected to the discharge line, the pump's power cord plugs into the piggyback plug, which is then connected to any 120V outlet.
Universal replacement: have a replacement float switch ready when you need it the most! This universal replacement float switch will automatically activate your water pump. It detects changes in the water level and activates its automatic on/off function. Pumpspy promise: pumpspy products are proudly assembled in kalamazoo, proprietary technology to help with your sump pump 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Easy installation: our tether float switch for a sump pump comes with everything you need for a quick installation. This switch is simple to install by attaching the hose clamp to the pump's discharge line.
2. THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG #ad
THE BASEMENT WATCHDOG Model BWC1 Universal Replacement Sump Pump Float Switch #adTHE BASEMENT WATCHDOG #ad
- Compatible with most sump pumps. Large floats detect 1/4 in. Water level rises, automatically activating the sump pump. Second float provides additional protection to ensure automatic pump activation.
Protective float switch cage helps keep debris and wires from interfering with float movement; vented, curved bottom reduces debris build-up under the float. Allows the sump pump to run for an additional 10 seconds to drain excess water from the sump pit.
3. PumpSpy #ad
10' Cord, PumpSpy Sump Pump Vertical Float Switch, Sump Pump Float Switch for Smaller Basins, Universal Float Switch Replacement, Vertical Float Switch for Sump Pump, Pumps & Plumbing Equipment #adPumpSpy #ad
- Durable: we use gold-plated electrical contacts to keep the vertical sump pump float switch more resistant to pitting and wear. Quick installation: this vertical float switch comes completely assembled and ready to mount on the pump discharge pipe for easy and quick installation. When float switches are fully functional, the sump pump automatically turns on and off, and water is pumped out of the sump pit completely hands-free.
Advanced material technology helps reduce buildup on the switch, allowing it to operate freely without sticking. It comes with a 10' long power cord with a piggyback plug, sewage, mounting bracket, and stainless steel hose clamp.
When the water level rises, the float switch activates and turns on the sump pump to pump water out. The pumpspy sump pump vertical float switch is a universal replacement for sump, and effluent applications. Automatic pump operation: with a vertical float switch installed, no manual activation is required, draining the sump basin as needed.
Our sump pump switch is rated for up to one 1 million cycles. We offer smart sump pump Systems that automatically track incoming data and check that a sump pump is working correctly. Reliability: a cycle can be defined as the vertical float switch turning the sump pump on/off, depending on whether the water level reaches the upper and lower switch point. About us: pumpspy provides sump pump systems that help eliminate the unknowns of a sump outage and prevents costly damage.
4. Superior Pump #ad
Superior Pump 92005 25' Tethered Float Switch for Sump and Sewage Pump , Black #adSuperior Pump #ad
- Universal design works with many pumps. 1 year warranty. Sjow water resistant power cord with piggyback plug; 120 Volt - max pump running current: 10 amps. For use with sump and utility pumps. 25 ft. Non-mercury activated switch; Includes mounting clip and clamp.
|Brand||Superior Pump #ad|
|Manufacturer||Superior Pump #ad|
5. Sump Alarm #ad
Heavy-Duty Sewage Pump Switch for Viscous Liquids and Suspended Solids in Wastewater, Sludge Boss Septic Float Switch, Mercury-Free Self-Orienting Tank Float for Septic Pumps to 1/2 HP 20 Ft Cable #adSump Alarm #ad
- Available in 16-, 20-, 33- and 100-foot lengths, Sludge Boss is compatible with many sewage pump systems. Manage wastewater levels with sludge Boss Septic Tank Floats. These float switches work with your sewage pump to detect the levels of viscous liquids and suspended solids in tanks and containers.
They are suitable for use with septic tank pumps up to 1/2 HP at 120 volts or 220 volts. Self-orienting design makes installation hassle-free with no tether or cable weight needed.
Ruggedly constructed of non-corrosive polypropylene and pvc-jacketed wires, IP68-rated Sludge Boss Sewage Pump Switch Floats withstand non-combustible fluids in temperatures from 32°F to 140°F. The sludgeboss float switch is rated to directly control motors of up to ½ horsepower or 13 amps at 120 or 220 volts ac for non-continuous pump operations, and up to 13 Amps for 12V DC motor loads.
Confidently control effluent and wastewater levels in large water tanks, reservoirs, and sumps. Mercury-free and iec and ce rated sludge boss hold tank float switches are non-toxic and environmentally friendly. Honeywell micro switch built into sludge boss sewer pump tank floats is rated for 100, 000 operations.
|Brand||Sump Alarm #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sump Alarm, Inc. #ad|
6. LEVEL SENSE #ad
Level Sense 15 Feet Water Level Float Switch with Mounting Bracket #adLEVEL SENSE #ad
- Float switch can detect Either High Level or Low Level. Dc only. Float switch bracket can Be Used for Pipes from 1" to 4".
Recommended only for clean clear water. Conductors are sealed an internal to one closed, jacketed Capble. Sealed for use Underwater. Use ith a relay or contactor for AC pump Control.
7. Ortis #ad
Fish Tank, Hi-Lo Sump Pump Switch, 220/110 VAC, Perfect for Sewage pits, Water Tank, Ortis Electronic Adjustable Float Switch Controller with Dual Sensors #adOrtis #ad
- The height of two sensors is adjustable, you can decrease how often the pump turns on/off by adjusting the sensors in order to save energy and max your pump's service life. The values are clearly displayed with led indicators, our Ortis water level controller has added a water mode and 3 load running mode for you to choose, easier to check and set for you.
Overload & pump failure alarm: when the pump power is greater than 23A, overload protection will be activated to protect your safety. Hi-lo dual sensors: the hi-lo sensors uses a patented water level detection method, which keeps the electrode intact for 10 years.
Long life and small size, no moving parts in pit ensures reliability and is used in various application scenarios, stable and safe. Easy to install, fish tank, water tank, doesn't require any changes to your plumbing.
Perfect for sewage pits, etc. Safe & stable: ortis pump controller can completely overcome the shortcoming of the tranditional mechanical float switch which is prone to mechanical failure. It can replace any existing float switch, fits in narrow or crowded pits. Built-in alarms will alert you in case of pump failure, blocked discharge pipe, and more. It has strong corrosion resistance and never needs to be cleaned. Compatibility: compatible with all sump pump and utility pump applications >2Hp, 20A.
8. Wayne #ad
1 Count Pack of 1, Wayne 56835-WYN1 8' Piggy-Back Tether Float Switch Sewage/Sump Replacement Part #adWayne #ad
- Piggyback plug for spt, and wst sump pumps, as well as EFL and SEL sewage pumps. For sump pumps or sewage pumps up to 1/2 HP, 115V, 13 Amp. 8' flexible rubber jacket Cord Operates in Sump Basins 14" or Wider.
|Manufacturer||Standard Plumbing Supply #ad|
9. HydroCheck #ad
Made in The USA, HydroCheck Sump Pump Float Switch with Hi-Lo Dual Sensors and Built-in Alarms HC6000v2 #adHydroCheck #ad
- The electronic control module provides the ultimate reliability by eliminating moving parts that can seize up or fail. Achieve complete control of sump pump cycle time with 12ft sensor cables: The Hi-Lo dual-sensor design maximizes the pump’s performance by allowing it to run longer, more efficient cycles.
Fewer cycles = less wear and tear on the pump and decreased energy consumption that can lower your electric bill! Compatible with all sump pump applications: versatile and easy to install, the HC6000v2 works with all sump pump systems < 15 Amps and can replace any existing float switch.
Tested to more than 1 million cycles with a 5 year warranty: manufactured in the USA and backed by an exceptional customer support team that is available to answer all of your product and installation questions! Tested to more than 1 million cycles, this tried-and-true technology has been trusted by industry professionals for more than 20 years! Ideal for narrow or crowded pits! built-in alarms sound when a problem occurs: achieve the ultimate peace of mind with built-in alarms that will sound to alert you to problems such as pump failure, blocked discharge pipe, weak ground, high water, and more! All alarms can be individually muted or silenced using the Smart Button.
No cleaning* & no moving parts: sensors are unaffected by minerals or debris in the water when installed with the HydroCheck Sensor Installation Kit.
10. Superior Pump #ad
Superior Pump 99100 Pedestal Pump Switch #adSuperior Pump #ad
- Durable metal switch arm. Includes wire leads and mounting hardware. Universal design replaces most external pedestal pump float switches.