As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hansway #ad
HANSWAY High Temp 18"X24"X1/4'' 6MM Felt Carbon Fiber Welding Blankets Black 18 x 24 inches #adHansway #ad
- Great efficiency in heating and cooling. Yd. Widely used for draping over equipment or floor surfaces in welding areas, spatter, or as a vertical shield to protect from sparks, and slag.
Welding blanket made of tear resistant Carbon Fiber. Temperature resistance of 1800 degrees Fahrenheit. Many size to choose, thickness 6mm, 21oz. Sq.
2. ABN #ad
ABN Heavy-Duty Fiberglass Fire Retardant Blanket, 4 x 6ft – Small Welding Fireproof Thermal Resistant Insulation #adABN #ad
- Safe thermal protection: the abn heavy-duty fiberglass fire retardant blanket, injuries, 4’ x 6’ Foot – Small Welding Fireproof Thermal Resistant Insulation is a 100-percent flame retardant welding blanket that prevents accidents, flares, and property damage that can be caused from sparks, and splatter.
Reinforced: tight weaving pattern is 30 x 30 per inch² to keep it bound together and reduce wear and tear for ultimate durability; Stands up to long-term, repeated use; Reinforced hem with 3/8-inch 1cm inside diameter ID brass grommets every 11 inches 27.
9cm for secure and easy hanging. Various applications: protect your furniture, embers, wood railings, and heat that comes from welders, and yourself from sparks, smokers, molten metal, flooring, grills, and more; We do not recommend cutting this blanket into smaller sections – Simply fold to accommodate smaller applications.
Built to last: constructed from 19. 8 oz/yd² fiberglass with up to 1, 000-degrees Fahrenheit 537°C working temperature for maximum thermal protection in any light to heavy duty general welding applications. Easy storage: this flexible fiberglass blanket is pliable like any normal blanket and folds up to a compact 14” x 13” x 2” inch 35. 6cm x 33cm x 5. 1cm size for easy transport, simple storage, and quick organization.
|Warranty||This product has a manufacturer warranty against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original retail purchase. See our Seller Return Policy for more details.|
3. Gihunk #ad
Welding Blanket Heavy Duty Fiberglass Fire Blanket Protect Work Area from Sparks 60 x 40 inches #adGihunk #ad
- Wide range application ：this heat resistant features and excellent quality make it useful for Welding, spatter, and so much more. More than bigger：the 60 inches x40 inches welding blanket protects your workplace from hot coals, hot kitchen ware, welding sparks, open flames, grinding debris, hot cooking steam and sharp objects.
Widely used for draping over equipment or floor surfaces in welding areas, Cutting, or as a vertical shield to protect from sparks, and slag.1
100% flame retardant :these welding blankets are the most reliable protection against heat, sparks and splatter for vertical and horizontal surfaces.
Main material and featur : can be used as welding blanket or emergency survival fire blanke. Premium protection - specially treated fiberglass makes the blankets heat resistant until 1400°F / 750°C. For heavy duty welding or cutting, or as personal and material protection.
4. US Energy Products #ad
US Energy Products Reflective Insulation Shield, Thermal Insulation Shield Vapor Barrier 24" x 25 FT 50sqft R8 Water Proof Meets All Fire Codes 1/4 inch Thick, Heat Shield #adUS Energy Products #ad
- Astm certified class 1 Class A Fire Rated. Strong but lightweight. Non toxic, will not irritate skin, eye or throat. Water proof double Sided Metalized Film Foam Core Material. Will not lose its performance and provides vapor barrier.
5. Tillman #ad
3' X 3' Tillman Panoxidized Felt Back Welding Blanket #adTillman #ad
- 16 oz. Non-melting, thermofelt Non-flamable, non-shrinking, scratch free.1800°f working temperature. Smoking and loss of tensile strength will occur when subject to molten metal. Not designed for stress relief. Light duty welding, light sparks, and spatter.
6. AES #ad
Reflective Foam Insulation Heat Shield Thermal Insulation Shield 48"x4ft #adAES #ad
- Reflects 97% of radiant heat, emits less than 3% of heat, lightweight yet durable insulation designed to hold staples without tearing. Simply staple, fiber-free, nail, safe to handle and does not require protective clothing or respirators to install.
As well as provides benefits of soundproofing when used in walls, ceilings and floors. One layer closed-cell foam bonded between two layers of highly reflective metalized aluminum polyester film. Dimensions: 48 inches wide by 4 feet long, 7MM 5/16 In thick,.
Industrialized strength, collapse or disintegrate. Does not promote nesting of insects or rodents. Non-flammable, flame retardant. Does not compress, class 1 / class a fire rated radiant barrier that has passed the ASTM E84 test & ASTM E2599.
Can also increase your overall property value depending on use. Non-toxic, cuts easily with utility knife or scissors and installs easier than fiberglass. It can reduce utility bills substantially all year round. Easy to install and maintenance free, non-carcinogenic, glue or use a spray adhesive to hold in place! No mess, and no itchy fibers!. Not affected by moisture or humidity. Inhibits condensation and does not promote the growth of fungi, mold or mildew.
7. Neiko #ad
4' x 6' | Brass Grommets For Easy Hanging and Protection, Neiko 10908A Fiberglass Welding Blanket and Cover #adNeiko #ad
- 100% flame retardent: durable and general purpose welding blanket to prevent property damages from sparks and spatter. Heavy duty: 19. 8 oz. Sq. Yd. Brass grommets every 11” for secure and easy hanging.
Reinforced hem: 3/8” i. D. Premium weaving pattern: 30 x 30 per square inch for added durability and stands up to long term repeated use. Working temperature: up to 1000°F 537°C. Fiberglass to provide excellent thermal protection.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|
8. Lynn Manufacturing #ad
3025E, 2400F Fireproof Insulation Blanket, Lynn Manufacturing Kaowool Ceramic Fiber Insulation, 1" Thick x 24" x 32" #adLynn Manufacturing #ad
- Product specifications: 1" thick x 24" X 32", density 8 lb/ft3, made in the USA. Uses: brazing, soldering, kiln, welding, foundry, glass blowing, refractory, and jewelry making.
Uses: wood stove baffle, chimney, pellet stove, fireplace, boiler, furnace, pizza ovens and forge. Fire proof insulation: Ceramic fiber blanket insulation, rated to 2400 F. Safety: see Important Safety Information below.
9. SmartJacket #ad
Energy Star Certified,, "NON FIBERGLASS", Fits up to 80 Gallons, Water Heater Blanket Insulation #adSmartJacket #ad
- Save money, energy and help the environment!!! save 2x more with OUR PRODUCT!!! 5MM THICKNESS!!! R-value 7. 1!!! reduce heat loss by 40% !!! recover your investment in a few month!!! Fits all 20 to 80 gallon tanks / Fits Gas or Electric Water Heater.
Easy to install and easy to Clean, Contains no Fiberglass, Non toxic / Non carcinogenic.
10. Waylander #ad
Made in USA; Flame Retardant Fabric Up to 1800°F; 36” x 36” Easy to Cut Fire Proof Mat for Versatility – Glass Blowing, Camp and Wood Stoves, Auto Body Repair, Waylander Carbon Felt Welding Blanket #adWaylander #ad
- It’ll save you from burns and scarring while feeling smooth against your skin. Cut to fit for your exact specifications: simply trim to the measurements you need with a pair of scissors or utility knife. Toss it on the ground, sparks and intense heat. Protect people and property: our competitors believe that offering you a fireproof blanket that withstands temps up to 1400°F is plenty, but we don’t.
And, it’s lightweight, so it’s flexible to wrap around objects, so great as a welding table cover or to use as a welding shield for your neck or clip to your shirt to protect your chest.
Fire retardant blanket/pad: repels flames and won’t melt or burn up to 1800°F 1000C, place it on a table or tack it to a wall and marvel at its metal-like resistance to flames, so use it anywhere you need fierce protection from fire.
This is an incredibly durable fabric with no seams, so all edges will be seamless. We designed our blanket to be the best! flames can get out of hand fast, so protect what’s important – buy the Waylander Carbon Felt Welding Blanket! Thick and soft fabric with no skin irritation: trust waylander’s flame and heat resistant pad of carbonized felt for ultimate skin protection. Wide variety of uses: this fireproof blanket has a thickness: 018" 4mm, like grills and smokers. With no fiberglass, there’s no itching.