As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Metabo HPT #ad
Side load, Tilt Bottom Magazine NV65AH2, Metabo HPT Coil Siding Nailer, 1-1/2 inch to 2-1/2 inch Siding Nails #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Selective actuation: Switch between sequential or contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch. Depth adjustment: tool-less depth of drive adjustment for optimal depth in a variety of applications.
Also accepts 15º plastic collated coil siding nails from 1-1/2" - 2-1/4". Warranty: covered by metabo HPT's Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty. Fasteners: drives wire and plastic sheet collated siding nails for added flexibility.
Added safety: Plastic shield deflects wire collation. Air deflector: Adjustable air deflector directs the air exhaust in any direction. Easy load: side load, tilt bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads. No mar nose cap: Protects material from accidental marks. Siding nailer: accepts 16º wire collated coil siding nails from 1-1/2" - 2-1/2". Lightweight: Only 4. 8lbs for easy maneuverability.
2. Freeman #ad
Freeman PCN65 Pneumatic 15 Degree 2-1/2" Coil Siding Nailer Ergonomic and Lightweight Nail Gun with Tool-Free Depth Adjust and Side Load Magazine, Black #adFreeman #ad
- The right tool for the job: we're committed to providing outstanding value, high quality products. Nailed it: this pneumatic coil siding fencing nailer features a lightweight and durable magnesium body, ergonomic grip handle, no mar tip, and transparent side load magazine that holds up to 400 wire or plastic coated siding nails for hard-working efficiency.
Our tools are sold, and warrantied in the USA. Quality and durability: we manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, serviced, distributed, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike.
Tough and dependable: we make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, Hitachi, Paslode, Bostitch, flooring, finish, Senco, framing, and roofing.
Compare our products to similar items by Makita, including staplers and nailers for siding, and Dewalt. Many applications: this nailer is ideal for cement siding, fencing, decking installation, fiber concrete siding, plywood, and OSB. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, top tier customer service and long lasting, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between. It features depth adjustment, sheathing, allowing you to customize the firing depth for many different types of projects.
|Manufacturer||Freeman Pneumatics #ad|
|Warranty||7 Year Limited Warranty and 90 Day Wearable Parts Warranty|
3. Makita #ad
Makita AN613 Pneumatic 15° 2-1/2" Siding Coil Nailer #adMakita #ad
- 2-mode selector switch allows operator to select contact or sequential nailing options. Efficient motor & trigger design offers leading fastening performance. Drives 15º wire and plastic collated nails for added convenience.
Smooth nose tip prevents scratching. Tool-less” depth adjustment with 9 detents settings engineered for more precise flush and countersink nailing. Power source type: Corded Electric.
4. HBT #ad
HBT HBCN65P 15 Degree Coil Siding Nailer with Magnesium Housing, 1-1/4-Inch to 2-1/2-Inch Plastic/Wire Collated Coil Siding Nails #adHBT #ad
- Easy jam-release and maintenance due to exposed nose guide when opening magazine;. Drives 1-1/4- inch to 2-1/2- inch plastic or Wire Collated Coil Siding Nails;. Magnesium housing to provide light comfortable usage as well as promising durability;.
Tool-free depth adjustment sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently; 360˚ adjustable exhaust to direct air away from the user; 360˚ swivel air plug minimizes hose twisting for improved control around work area. Sequential fire or contact fire through a flip of a switch;.
5. Metabo HPT #ad
Metabo HPT Coil Siding/Framing Nailer | Pneumatic | Drives 1-3/4-Inch to 3-Inch Wire & Plastic Collated Siding/Framing Nails | NV75A5 #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Tool-less depth adjustment: Depth adjustment to countersink or flush drive into a variety of materials. Air deflector: Adjustable air deflector directs the air exhaust in any direction. Easy load: side load, tilt bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads.
No mar nose cap: Protects material from accidental marks. Lightweight: Only 5. 7 lbs for easy maneuverability. Selective actuation: Allows for quick changes between sequential and contact nailing with the flip of a switch. Fasteners: accepts 16º wire coil nails from 1-3/4" - 3" and 15º plastic coil nails from 1-3/4" - 2-1/4".
6. BCBGMAXAZRIA #ad
Max CN70 1-3/4-Inch to 2-3/4-Inch Heavy Duty Coil Nailer for Siding #adBCBGMAXAZRIA #ad
- Rugged magazine. Extra heavy-duty: Die cast aluminum construction. Multi-directional exhaust. Drives 225-300 nails continuously by full-loading. Comfortable rubber grip.
|Manufacturer||MAX Corp. USA #ad|
|Warranty||One-year limited warranty from the date of purchase.|
7. Senco Brands #ad
Wire/Plastic, Senco Brands 5J0001N Air Framing Nailer, gray and black, 15 Deg #adSenco Brands #ad
- Package dimensions :34. 798 cm l x34. 29 cm w x14. 478 cm H. Package weight :7. 0lbs. Country of Origin :China. Selectable trigger makes it Easy To Switch Between Contact Or Sequential Firing Modes. Product Type :Tools.
|Brand||Senco Brands #ad|
|Manufacturer||SENCO BRANDS #ad|
8. Freeman #ad
2", Freeman PCN50 15 Degree Coil Siding Nailer #adFreeman #ad
- No-mar tip helps prevent damage to work surface/includes 2ND no-mar tip. To 2 in. Tool less depth adjustment for handling a variety of materials. Contact fire for safe and precise fastening. Shoots 15-degree nails ranging from 1 in. Side loading canister and quick driving for efficiency.
|Manufacturer||Prime Global Products #ad|
9. Complete #ad
1-1/4", 2-1/2" for Duo-Fast type Zero Degree Plastic Collated Coil Nails SIM DF225C, Complete CN565Z ProGrade 0° Siding Coil Nailer #adComplete #ad
- Magazine holds 300 nails. Sim df225c grtcs250z qcnd65. For fiber cement siding, cedar shake soffit, fencing, and sheathing.
Zero degree siding coil nailer for Duo-Fast zero degree plastic collated nails 1-1/4" to 2-1/2" length. Depth of drive adjustment to accommodate different thickness of material.
10. VEVOR #ad
Siding Nailer with Adjustable PC Magazine Coil Siding Nailer 15 Degree for Driving Roofing Nails Fast and Hard, Professional Coil Nailer from 2-Inch up to 3-1/4-Inch, VEVOR Roofing Nail Gun CN80 #adVEVOR #ad
- Required nail&50-83 mm - drives 15 degree, 2-inch to 3-1/4-inch full head coil roofing nails; Operating pressure: 70-100 PSI. Sturdy materials- lightweight and sturdy. The die-cast aluminum will significantly reduce body weight while maintaining durability; High strength PC magazine can hold 200-300 nails at one time.
Versatile application- best for applications of wooden pallets, large wooden packing boxes, wooden furniture, and other wooden structures.
Ergonomic design- protective cover on the nose will block the debris generated during the work and improve usage safety; Dust cover will prevent dust from entering the interior of the tool, which reduces the occurrence of faults; Skid-resistant rubber grip is designed to make you feel more comfortable while working.
Smooth performance- contact mode safety system; sequential mode can be available by changing trigger; Quick-set depth of drive helps to reduce the possibility of nail jams and increases more than 70% operation efficiency; 360° tool-free air exhaust. .