As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KREG #ad
KREG KMA3220 5mm Shelf Pin Jig #adKREG #ad
- Jig extender allows you to connect multiple jigs together for high speed work. Dual position 37mm 1-1/2-inch, 66mm 2-1/2-Inch Adjustable Fence requires no tools.
Locating pin lets you quickly reference the last hole drilled. Standard 32mm hole Spacing with 5 mm hole size. Hardened steel Drill Guides ensure straight drilling.
2. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
EZ Align Premium Shelf Pin Drilling Jig With 1/4" And 5mm Self Centering Drill Bits, Dual Sided Shelf Pin Jig for Easy Alignment On Both Sides Of The Shelf #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- The ez-align shelf pin jig is a dual drilling jig that allows you to drill two rows of shelf pin holes that are perfectly aligned every single time! This eliminates that chance for rocking the frustrating wobbling shelves. The index pins allow you to drill holes in runs that are longer than the jig and help keep the jig from moving so you don’t need clamps.
The easy to clear and easy to clean bits make drilling your shelf pins quick and easy. They offer better performance and more accurate results. This makes the ez align jig very versatile and can help complete your shelf pin drilling chores quickly and accurately.
The jig also features a 50mm index from opposite side of the jig for larger or wider shelves. It can be used together as designed for non-assembled cabinets or the acrylic sliding jigs can be taken off the rails and used to drill assembled cabinets.
Included with the ez align shelf pin jig system are two redesigned self centering drill bits. Two dual purpose star indexing pins are included to make aligning of your holes a breeze. Sometimes we need to make deeper or wider shelves and the 50mm offset makes this possible by shifting the pin holes back further so the shelf sits better than the outward holes. The jig works with both assembled and non-assembled cabinets. The ez-align jig also provides perfect vertical spacing of 1-1/4" 32mm between pin holes.
3. Milescraft #ad
Shelf Pin Drilling Jig, Milescraft 1316 CabinetMate #adMilescraft #ad
- Custom spring-loaded-brad point drill bit allows the holes you drill to self-center with the holes on the main body. Comes with the 1/4 in. Built in closed storage compartment for your bit and indexing pins. Self-centering brad point bit. Allows you to mark the locations for euro-style hinges.
|Manufacturer||Milescraft Inc. #ad|
4. KREG #ad
KREG KMA3200 Shelf Pin Drilling Jig #adKREG #ad
- Connect multiple jigs together with the jig extender. This jig from kreg offers hardened steel drill guides to make sure you're on the mark every time.
Locating pin lets you quickly reference last hole drilled. Hardened steel drill guides ensure precise drilling. Includes shelf-pin jig, 1/4-inch drill bit, jig extender, depth collar, locating pin, allen wrench, instruction manual, and four 1/4-Inch shelf pins.
The perfect drill guide for shelving, whether you're building from scratch or adding to existing furniture. A locating pin helps you quickly reference the same mark every time. Dual position and adjustable 1-inch and 2-inch fence with standard hole spacing of 32 mm and a standard hole size of 1/4-Inch also sold separately 5 mm hole size.
|Warranty||Steel Drill Guide has a lifetime warranty|
5. KREG #ad
Drilling Jig, Drawer Slide Jig and Accessory Bundle, Concealed Hinge Jig, Kreg Classic 3-Inch Face Clamp #adKREG #ad
- Contains everything you need to install cabinets and shelves. Two 3" face clamps to hold everything in place while building your cabinets and shelves. Extra shelf pin bit included for making 1/4 or 5mm shelf pins.
Hardware installation kit: four easy-to-use jigs plus two bonus Clamps in one specially-priced kit. With this hardware installation kit you can install knobs, concealed hinges, pulls, drawer slides & Shelf Pins with accurate, repeatable results.
6. Big Horn #ad
Big Horn 19651 Shelf Pin Drilling Jig #adBig Horn #ad
- Self-centering bits bore to a consistent depth every time. Works with four different bit sizes for shelf pins or pin sleeves.
Achieve consistently spaced and centered shelf-pin holes. Handle mounts to either side of the template for two different setback options. Clear template features laser-cut accuracy.
|Brand||Big Horn #ad|
|Manufacturer||Big Horn #ad|
7. Yener #ad
Shelf Pin Drilling Jig, Cabinet Hardware Jig Tool, Home Hinge Mounting Tool for Shelf Pin Cabinet Door, Bit Guide Jig, Furniture Cabinet Drill Jig, Self-Centering Furniture Hinge Jig #adYener #ad
- The yellow part is the electric bakelite that protects against electricity. Mini professional tools for woodworking. Bit easily removes for sharpening. 98 x 13 mm, furniture, furniture, pins for shelves, mini hinge mounting tool.
A drilling template for woodworking projects that quickly replaces cutting-edge systems for quick one-handed loading and loosening. Package: 1 drilling template; size approx. The transparent one is acrylic, and The Black One Is The Advanced Electric Drill With Copper Head.
8. Taytools #ad
Shelf Pin Drilling Jig for Adjustable Shelves with 1/4" Self Centering Bit 11 Holes 19” Long SPG #adTaytools #ad
- Includes 1/4” self-centering bit. Obtain quick, accurate and perfectly spaced shelf pin holes on custom cabinetry. Holes spaced 1 ¼” apart. Drill holes either 1 1/2" or 2 1/2" from edge. Index jig with shelf pin to drill continuous holes on any length part.
9. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71203 Self Centering Drill Bit | 1/4” #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Precision: what more need be said - offers precise consistency for repeatable and accurate results – can be used with any 1/4” shank to accommodate to your power bit and your quick-change type chucks – effectively protects your templates. High quality build/great value: this well made 1/4” drill bit tool is constructed of super strong and rugged carbon steel for durability and long lasting high performance; With this 1/4” drill bit for shelf pin jig use, you get high quality build & design and a great user experience all at a great price point.
Function: this exclusive 1/4” self centering drill bit perfects your shelf pin drilling applications - quickly and easily make perfectly precise and centered shelf pin drill holes for 1/4” pins that are set at the appropriate depth for the ultimate in satisfying high efficiency – replacement bit.
Features: a precision engineered and securely housed spring offer spring loaded action for easy and precise use – the covered spring is a great improvement over similar products that easily fall apart – Plus a perfect point on your drill bit makes optimized drill hole execution a cinch – and it’s so easy to sharpen, simply remove and sharpen – it’s quick and easy.
Versatile compatibility: and its so easy to use – it’s the perfect self-centering shelf hole jig accessory and can also be used with a wide range of other 3/8” Templates - for use with any 1/4” hex shank for optimized placement of your shelf pin holes - offers efficient and hassle free utility when building or working on book cases and cabinetry and more.
10. KREG #ad
KREG KMA3200 Shelf Pin Drilling Jig and Kreg KHC-PREMIUM Face Clamp #adKREG #ad
- Dual position and adjustable 1-inch and 2-inch fence with standard hole spacing of 32 mm and a standard hole size of 1/4-Inch also sold separately 5 mm hole size. Kreg kma3200 shelf pin drilling jig and Kreg KHC-PREMIUM Face Clamp.
The large face of the clamp keeps the joint perfectly flush. Hardened steel drill guides ensure precise drilling. Locating pin lets you quickly reference last hole drilled. Unique clamp designed specifically for pocket-Screw Joinery.
Includes shelf-pin jig, 1/4-inch drill bit, Allen wrench, jig extender, instruction manual, locating pin, depth collar, and four 1/4-Inch shelf pins. Used primarily for securing individual joints while Pocket-Screws are being driven.
Connect multiple jigs together with the jig extender. This jig from kreg offers hardened steel drill guides to make sure you're on the mark every time. A locating pin helps you quickly reference the same mark every time. The perfect drill guide for shelving, whether you're building from scratch or adding to existing furniture.