As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Skil #ad
SKIL 3540-02 7-Inch Wet Tile Saw #adSkil #ad
- Corrosive resistant stainless steel top supports tiles up to 12 x 12-inch. Blade cooling water reservoir to keep blade cool while minimizing dust and debris.
Cut material: Stone/Masonry. Cross cut capacity: 7. 75-inch; diagonal cut capacity: 7. 25-inch. Adjustable rip fence with miter gauge for accurate straight and miter cuts. Bevel cuts tile from 0 to 45 degrees.
|Manufacturer||Chervon- SKIL #ad|
|Warranty||30 Day Money Back Guarantee - 1 year warranty|
2. QEP #ad
QEP 61900Q 2.25 HP Professional Tile Saw, 10-Inch #adQEP #ad
- Side extension table for supporting large format tile. Equipped with a premium porcelain-rated 10 in. Diamond blade for cutting the toughest tiles. Adjustable plunging and pivoting motor head for interior cutting, miter cuts and rip/angle cuts.
Powerful 2. 25 hp, porcelain, slate, 15 amp motor cuts for fast and accurate cutting of all types of tile including ceramic, stone and marble. Designed with a quick-release folding stand and oversized wheels making it easy to transport around the job site.
|Manufacturer||QEP Tools #ad|
3. QEP #ad
QEP 22700Q 7 in. 700XT Wet Tile Saw with Table Extension #adQEP #ad
- Thick. Compact and portable with built-in handle. Powerful 3/4 peak hp motor for cutting ceramic, marble, stone, travertine and porcelain. Easily cuts tile up to 1-. 25 in. Make rip and diagonal cuts on any size tile. Water recirculation channel.
4. PORTER-CABLE #ad
PORTER-CABLE PCE980 Wet Tile Saw #adPORTER-CABLE #ad
- Stainless steel fixed deck holds up to water and jobsite abuse. Onboard miter square to help line up miter cuts and repeatable rip cuts. Roll cage for easy carrying and protection of the cutting cart.
Splash guard keeps water from spraying the tool operator. Equipped with drain plug to quickly drain water over a bucket without a mess. Rpm:2850 rpm.
5. QEP #ad
4-Inch,Black/Yellow, QEP 22400Q 3/5 HP Torque Master Tile Saw #adQEP #ad
- Hinged cutting table is adjustable for making 22. 5 degree and 45 degree miter cuts. Easily cuts ceramic, marble, slate and stone tile. Qep continuous rim diamond blade, rip guide, angle guide and clip-on extension table.
Includes 4 in. Made from plastic to prevent rust and corrosion. Portable design makes this wet tile saw easy to transport.
|Manufacturer||QEP Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year QEP|
6. QEP #ad
Marble, Granite & Ceramic Tile, 5/8" Arbor, QEP 6-1008BW Black Widow 10" Wet Tile Saw Micro-Segmented Diamond Blade for Porcelain, 6115 Maximum Rpm, Wet Cutting #adQEP #ad
- 5/8 in. Arbor fits most brands of wet tile saws. Porcelain certified diamond blade cuts porcelain, marble, granite and ceramic tile. 6, 115 maximum RPM.
High quality steel with 7 mm, diamond-coated high-rim for less chipping and a cleaner cut. Micro segments help cool the blade and prevent wobbling and chipping. Ideal for high speed cutting of Hard masonry tile.
|Warranty||Will replace if product contains manufacturing defects. Contact Customer Service at 1-866-435-8665.|
7. QEP #ad
QEP 83200Q 24" Bridge Saw #adQEP #ad
- Direct drive 1 hp, 3420 rpm brushless motor is ideal for cutting marble, porcelain, stone and tile for porcelain and hard tiles, granite, we recommend QEP's Black Widow #6-8008BW.
Water system evenly distributes water flow, extending the life of the diamond blade. 6 ball-bearing cutting assembly allows motor to glide smoothly with minimal vibration for precise cuts.
|Warranty||One year manufacturer's limited product warranty upon registration after purchase. Contact 561-994-5550 for additional warranty details or to order parts.|
8. QEP #ad
QEP 22900Q Power 1 HP Pro Tile Wet Saw, 7-Inch #adQEP #ad
- Interior water baffle minimizes excess water spray, reducing water fill-ups. 7 in. Rip and angle cutting guides make accurate and repeat cuts easy. Continuous rim diamond blade positioned for cutting depths up to 1-1/8 in.
Table tilts for 15degree, 30Degree and 45Degree miter cuts. Ul approved, 1 hp, powerful, 3600 RPM direct-drive motor Ideal for handling small or large tile projects.
|Manufacturer||QEP Tools #ad|
9. Goplus #ad
Professional Porcelain Ceramic Floor Tile Cutter with Tungsten Carbide Cutting Wheel and Removable Scale, Goplus 24 Inch Manual Tile Cutter #adGoplus #ad
- It is equipped with a carriage system with bearing to assure perfect sliding. Heavy duty iron framethe frame of this cutting machine is made from heavy iron material, two solid rails are strong and not easy to bend, guaranteeing that it will not easily turn over.
The curved handle design makes it easier to press the tile, while the non-slip plastic grip increases the comfort of the cutting process. In addition, which is strong and durable. Ideal for professional installers and those who are looking for a versatile tile cutter for the most demanding house jobs.
Suitable for all kinds of tilesthe manual tile cutter cuts ceramic tiles up to 24-inch length and 16-inch diagonally. Smooth & accurate cuttingreplaceable 7/8-inch titanium-plated tungsten carbide cutting wheel makes cutting smooth and durable.
The cutting thickness of this professional tile cutter is from 02'' to 047'' 5mm-12mm. Wide and thick base, antiskid rubber pads and movable support feet provide additional stability for larger tiles. It includes a measuring scale and If necessary, you only need to install the scale. Ergonomic designthis tile cutter is ergonomically designed. This gives the structure needed stability and sturdiness, making cutting work more accurate and suitable for long-term use.
|Part Number||Tile Cutter|
10. QEP #ad
QEP 10220Q 20" Ceramic & Porcelain Tile Cutter with 1/2" Cutting Wheel #adQEP #ad
- Long, 14 in. Linear ball bearing slides provide smooth scoring and repeat cuts. Dual chrome-plated steel rails with bumpers for comfortable scoring.
Heavy duty rubber pads prevent tiles from shifting. Rubber padded aluminum alloy breaker bar will not mar tile. Cuts wall and floor tiles up to 20 in. Diagonally, 1/2 in. Thick.