As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Bosch #ad
Bosch BL2739 3/16 In. x 12 In. Extra Length Aircraft Black Oxide Drill Bit #adBosch #ad
- Last 50 percent longer than high-speed steel. Speed helix design for three times faster drilling than standard bits. Reduced shank Silver and Deming. Easier drilling, reduced heat and extended drill bit life.
For use in steel, maple, pine, copper, PVC, MDF, aluminum, oak, polycarbonate, abs, brass, acrylic, nylon and composite materials. Available in jobber length, extended length aircraft, stubby length, 1/2 In.
2. Neiko #ad
Neiko 10047A 12” Extra Long Drill Bit Set, 3/8", 5/16", 1/4", 3/16", 5 Piece | 1/8" #adNeiko #ad
- Extra long 12 inch body provides better stability and balance during quick operation to ensure position is intact. Includes a full set of standard sizes to meet every job’s need: 1/8 inch, 3/16 inch, 5/16 inch, 1/4 inch, 3/8 inch.
Great for general purpose use on hand drills and allows you to access hard to reach areas where jobber length drills can not go. Versatile tool is ideal for drilling in metal, wood, plastic, PVC and other different materials. High speed steel construction is designed for durability and extended tool life.
3. Fulton #ad
Drywall and Composite Materials, 12" Long Brad Point Bit Set 7 Drill Bit Set. Perfect For Drilling Wood, Plastic #adFulton #ad
- Each bit is engraved with the size for easy identification. Woodworkers love to use brad point drill bits on most all of there projects. Brad points have a sharp point on the tip, which prevents the bit from "walking" like standard twist bits tend to do.
The extra long brad point drill bit set comes with the following diameter drill bits: 1/8", 3/16", 5/16", 1/4", 3/8", 7/16" and 1/2". Typically brad point drill bits are perfect for drilling wood, plastic and some composite materials.
Each bit in the set is approximately 12" long and they are made from high speed steel. Brad point drill bits don't move from the original contact point which tends to produce much more accurate and cleaner results. If you have drilled a piece of wood and came up short or had to somehow line it up from the other side and attempt to correctly drill, then this drill bit set is for you.
4. DEWALT #ad
DEWALT SDS+ Hammer Bit, Rock Carbide, 1/2-Inch by 16-Inch by 18-Inch DW5440 #adDEWALT #ad
- For use with electric or cordless rotary hammers. Elongated four Flute Helix for Faster Material Removal. Rock carbide tip for longer Bit Life. Increased Steel Prevents Breakage.
Elongated four flute helix for faster material removal. Increased steel prevents breakage. Used for drilling holes in poured concrete and other masonry up to 1-1/8" diameter. Rock carbide tip for longer bit life.
|Warranty||1 Year Full Warranty|
5. Irwin Tools #ad
18-Inch by 3/8-Inch `, IRWIN 1890709 Straight Shank Installer Drill Bit for Wood #adIrwin Tools #ad
- Premium high carbon steel construction for extended drilling life in wood. 82˚ point for fast, smooth drilling in wood. Premium high carbon steel construction for extended drilling life in wood. Hole in flute for easy wire pulling through walls, ceilings and floors.
82˚ point for fast, smooth drilling in wood. 3-flatted shank prevents slipping in drill chuck and includes hole for wire pulling Hole not included on 12" length bits. 3-flatted shank prevents slipping in drill chuck and includes hole for wire pulling Hole not included on 12" length bits.
|Brand||Irwin Tools #ad|
6. Bosch #ad
Bosch Daredevil DLSB1005 Extended Length Spade Bits, 1/2-Inch x 16 Inches, 5 Pc #adBosch #ad
- Provides a cleaner hole quality with reduced breakout. Contoured paddle for fast chip removal. Features a full-cone threaded tip for fast and effortless drilling. Spur and reamer tips for cleaner holes. Hex shank power groove to reduce slippage.
7. Irwin Tools #ad
Long Shank, IRWIN SPEEDBOR Drill Bit, Wood Boring 88716 #adIrwin Tools #ad
- For 1/4" and larger electric drills; not for use in drill press. Bore 2 times faster, last 3 times longer. Manufacturer: Irwin Speedbor. Made from irwin's own special grade tool steel, heat-treated for extra strength.
Country of manufacture: China. Power cutting & Sawing. 1" diameter and an extra-long 16" length for longer reach, includes pouch. Micro-groove point and cutting edges with extended spurs for faster, cleaner boring action.
|Brand||Irwin Tools #ad|
|Manufacturer||Irwin Speedbor #ad|
8. Bosch #ad
Bosch BL2631 1/16 In. x 6 In. Extra Length Aircraft Black Oxide Drill Bit #adBosch #ad
- For use in steel, oak, pine, mdf, brass, PVC, polycarbonate, aluminum, acrylic, maple, copper, ABS, nylon and composite materials. Reduced shank Silver and Deming. Last 50 percent longer than high-speed steel.
Speed helix design for three times faster drilling than standard bits. Available in jobber length, extended length aircraft, stubby length, 1/2 In. Easier drilling, reduced heat and extended drill bit life.
9. Rocaris #ad
Rocaris 10pcs 1/4 Inch Hex Shank Long Magnetic Screwdriver Bits Set 4 in Power Tools Slotted+Cross Head #adRocaris #ad
- Those screwdriver bits are made of S2 alloy steel which is anti-impact and tough, great wear resistant. Fit for electric screwdrivers, hand screwdrivers, electric drills, air drills and so forth. Strong magnetic, high precision. With 1/4 inch hex shaft, cordless drills, hand screwdrivers, they are widely used on electric screwdrivers, etc.
There are different type screwdriver bit heads, cross head, such as: Slotted head, which convenient to you, can meet your varied requirements. Each edge can be accurately locked screws, good workmanship, no damage to the screw and the screwdriver head.
10. Drill America #ad
GLBCOX121/4 1/4" x 12" Cobalt Aircraft Extension Drill Bit, GLBCO Series, Drill America #adDrill America #ad
- 12" overall length for drilling where extra length for reach is required. Round shanks allow use with a wide variety of tool holding systems. Effective in drilling tough, high tensile strength materials like stainless steel, inconel and titanium.
135° split point tip prevents drill from walking. Gold oxide is a thinner oxide surface treatment than black oxide typically used to identify cobalt steel tools; performance is similar to uncoated tools.
|Brand||Drill America #ad|
|Manufacturer||Drill America #ad|