As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Boncas #ad
Boncas Sturdy 16-foot-by-1-inch Tie Down Strap Lashing Strap Cargo Tie-Down Strap Padded Cam Lock Buckle-4 Pack #adBoncas #ad
- Cam straps with delicate gear and sturdy thick strap, they grip well and work strength 100lbs, break strength 300lbs. Easy storage with help of fastening cable, keeping the cam straps well organized and tidy in place.
If it's too long, just tie the surplus cord into a knot so it doesn't bang against your car. Boncas cam buckle tie down straps is 16 feet long, 1 inch wide, include 4 packs to meet your needs. Easy to use.
The straps with a suitable length 16 feet, it can be adjusted and meet a variety of strapping needs. Commonly used outdoor equipment, used for car roof rack cargo tie down, boat trailer tow strap, luggage strap, kayak canoe SUP surfboard tie down, joining beds, car roof strap for roof top carrier. Lashing straps with good size and thickness foam pad, special design for protecting your vehicle and cargo.
2. AUGO #ad
Ratchet Tie Down Straps, 15 Ft- 500 Lbs Load Cap- 1500 Lb Break Strength- Cambuckle Alternative- Cargo Straps for Moving Appliances, Motorcycle, 4 Pk, Includes 2 Bungee Cord, Lawn Equipment #adAUGO #ad
- Of webbing will securely hold big or small loads! Two augo bungee cords – comes in handy. Rubber coated "s" hooks - prevent your cargo and vehicle from being scratched! Ergonomic handles are molded on – augo has unique molding technology.
Li>high quality ratchet tie down straps – travel with peace of mind if you've got the top rated industrial grade AUGO tie down straps!. Added for your convenience! Our handles will never fall off! Adjust to the size of your cargo – 15 ft.
3. NRS #ad
NRS 1" Heavy Duty Tie Down Strap 2 Pack-IconicBlue-9ft #adNRS #ad
- Lengths: 1ft, 4ft, 3ft, 15ft, 6ft, 12ft, 9ft, 2ft, 20ft. Custom cam buckle features dual stainless-steel springs for a strong, even bite that won't slip, ever.
Uv-protected polypropylene webbing won't stretch when wet and delivers an impressive Minimum Breaking Strength MBS of 1, 500 lbs. A woven name tag near the buckle lets you reclaim your straps from friends who borrow but don't return.
The strap size is prominently indicated on the buckle so there's never any guesswork. Unlike clunky ratchet straps and cheap imitations the NRS Strap is strong, easy, fast and simple with unlimited usefulness.
4. FORTEM #ad
Plastic Coated Metal Hooks, Rubber Coated Metal Handles, Carrying Case Green, 4X Soft Loops 1500lb Break Strength, FORTEM Ratchet Tie Down Straps, 4X 15ft Securing Straps #adFORTEM #ad
- Resistant – weatherproof to resist rot, mold, and mildew. Spring-loaded release mechanism to prevent ratchets from accidentally opening.
Convenient & reliable – 15-foot straps to secure items to your vehicle or to secure items in place in the back of your car. One year warranty - have peace of mind knowing all Fortem products are covered for a full year! Built to last – hooks are made of weather-resistant stainless steel; high-visibility neon webbing made of sturdy polyester fibers with load capacity of 500 pounds.
4 pack set – contains 4 metal ratchet buckles, 4 heavy-duty hook straps, 4 soft loop straps plus carrier case.
5. CARTMAN #ad
4-10pk Quantity for Option in Carry Bag 6pk, CARTMAN 1" x 12' Lashing Straps up to 600lbs #adCARTMAN #ad
- For general use cargo tie down where a hook is not needed. Includes solid steel cast metal clamp. Features silver protectant finish that offers a rich appearance and 3x more corrosion resistance.
Cartman 12-foot long-by-1-inch wide lashing strap in 6-pack. Securely tightens loads to 200-pounds of actual use and 600-pounds of break strength.
6. Malone #ad
Malone Sentry Ratchet Kayak and Canoe Bow and Stern Tie Downs #adMalone #ad
- Includes everything needed to secure one boat. Stainless steel S-hooks resist corrosion and ensure a long life. 2' black grab loops help prevent vehicle rope abrasion. Ratchet style pulleys quickly secure boats to vehicle frame. 11' x 1/4" polypropylene rope provide ample length for tie-downs.
|Manufacturer||Malone Auto Racks #ad|
7. Boncas #ad
Boncas Hood Loop Straps Tie Down Anchor Straps for Hauling Canoe or Kayak #adBoncas #ad
- Just simply push it inside or turn it a bit and fold it down and shut the hood when not in use. Tighten it back after adding the straps. Safest transport available: the boncas Hood Loop Strap offers a better and a safer way to tie your canoe & kayak down without interfering any components of your vehicle.
Easy to install: use a socket wrench to remove the bolt under the hood on each side. Convenient to use: the hood loop straps can be permanently attached to your vehicle, you can use it at any time.
Package included: comes up with 1 pair hood loop straps, it's a great alternative for a vehicle which doesn't have a front tow hook or anchor point. Well made: the tie down straps are made of high-quality nylon and sturdy metal grommets, they're absolutely solid at highway speeds.
|Part Number||Anchor Straps|
8. NRS #ad
Iconic Blue, NRS 12-Foot Heavy Duty Boating Ratchet Tie-Down Straps with 1,500 Pounds of Tensile Strength, 4 Pack #adNRS #ad
- Uv-protected: straps are UV-protected, meaning they won't fade or deteriorate with long hours in the sun. Strong straps: 1-inch wide polypropylene webbing is strong enough to hold up to 1, kayakers, 500 pounds and is perfect for rafters, canoeists, and other outdoor folks.
Versatile transportation option: Can be used for boating gear bags, truck beds, campers, car trunks, ATVs, and more. No more guesswork: strap size is prominently displayed on the buckle so there's never any guesswork. Superior grip: two center-mounted stainless-steel springs allow for a stronger, more secure grip.
9. KEEPER #ad
Keeper 85243 8' x 1" Lashing Strap, 2 Pack #adKEEPER #ad
- Typically used to secure canoes and kayaks. 8 feet long and 1 inch wide. 200 lb. Break strength. 600 lb. Working load limit.
10. Fasmov #ad
Black, Fasmov 1" x 10' Lashing Straps Tie Down Straps up to 600lbs, Pack of 6 #adFasmov #ad
- Pack of 6, 10 feet long and 1 inch wide. Cam buckles provide a more secure hold than typical lightweight lashing strap buckles. 1" heavy duty non Slip Lashing Straps.
Made of nylon and Zinc alloy. Anti-slip loop over the cam mechanism not only locks safely, it also offers the possibility of free time even under high voltage, eliminating the sudden and dangerous unloading.