As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. KAKURI #ad
Razor Japanese Steel Blade & Oak, Made in JAPAN, KAKURI Rabbet Plane for Woodworking 12mm Adjustable Double Side Blade, Japanese Hand Plane KANNA Manual Block Plane Tool for Wood #adKAKURI #ad
- It is sharp right out of the box. Razor japanese steel blade: only japanese high-grade materials are used. Japanese style pull plane: unlike western planes, it uses pulling force rather than pushing force to cut the wood.
Product specifications: blade: japanese high carbon steel / kakuri official english Instruction is included / body: oak / Size: 8.2 x 2. 0 x 2. 3 inches / adjustable cutting Width: 0 - 12 mm 0 - 047 inch / made in JAPAN.
By adjusting the screw, you can create a step at wood with a certain width, up to 047" 12mm wide on each side. The plane blade is razor-sharp, durable, and realizes clean cut surface.
Double sided blade: since it has blades on both sides, you can cut from either side of corner in a direction that does not go against the grain of the wood. This structure makes it easy to apply uniform force. Japanese rabbet plane: you can make a recess or groove cut into the edge of a piece of wood. All kakuri brand products are manufactured in Japan and handcrafted by Japanese craftsmen.
2. KAKURI #ad
Japanese Hand Plane KANNA Woodworking Groove Making Tool, Razor Japanese Steel Blade & Oak, KAKURI Router Plane Handheld 21mm 53/64", Made in JAPAN #adKAKURI #ad
- You can use it with one hand. Handheld lightweight: 7" pocket-size, lightweight, and easy to carry. All kakuri brand products are manufactured in Japan and handcrafted by Japanese craftsmen.
Japanese hand router plane: you can make grooves or dados to the wood in a certain width. Razor japanese steel blade: only japanese high-grade materials are used. This structure makes it easy to apply uniform force.
Product specifications: blade: japanese high carbon steel / kakuri official english Instruction is included / body: oak / Size: 7 x 0.8 x 2. 3 inches / Weight: 5.
8 oz / cutting Width: 21 mm 08 inch / made in JAPAN. The plane blade is razor-sharp, durable, and realizes clean cut surface. Japanese style pull plane: unlike western planes, it uses pulling force rather than pushing force to cut the wood. In japan, it is also used to make grooves for shoji doors. You can start to use it right out of the box after adjusting the blade.
3. Senkichi #ad
SENKICHI Kanna 65mm Japanese Wood Block Plane Carpenter's Tool #adSenkichi #ad
- Base: wood Oak. Size: 68 x 80 x 272mm. Great for grinding wood surface. Weight: 1057g. Blade width: 65mm.
|Manufacturer||Fujiwara Sangyo #ad|
4. Woodstock #ad
Woodstock W1100 Slickplane #adWoodstock #ad
- Produces an exceptionally smooth 1/8" radius Or A 45 Chamfer sold separately Over The Entire Length Of An Edge. Dimensions- 9. 76 l x 4. 5 w x 1.
25 h inches. Includes 1/8" radius knives. A brass sole glides easily Along The Workpiece Edge As Two Independently Adjustable. Crafted from rock maple, the Slickplane Is Designed To Fit Comfortably In Your Hand.
|Warranty||See manufacturer for all detailed warranty information.|
5. BAYM #ad
BAYM® Iron Hand Plane Tenon Saw Planer Woodworking Plane Metal Western Plane High-grade Copper Plate Plane 20 degree Low Angle Block Bench Plane Shoulder Plane #adBAYM #ad
- Fine pitch blade adjustment thread makes blade setting incredibly accurate. Features a 3. 17mm thick full width high carbon steel blade. Offers both end grain cutting and flush cutting capabilities.
Bronze cap iron features an integrated palm rest for a snug grip. Precision machined cast steel body that will stay true throughout its working life.
6. SUIZAN #ad
SUIZAN Japanese Pull Saw Hand Saw 9.5 Inch Ryoba Double Edge Flush Cut Saw Woodworking tools #adSUIZAN #ad
- The whole process of making these tools are completed in one of Japan’s towns known for its craft-making tradition with a history of over 100 years. Japanese steel: all suizan japanese saws consist of top quality Japanese steel. The high-quality steel makes razor sharp cuts.
Cracks may occur during the manufacturing process. Diversify your woodworking life: no matter if you are a master or a beginner, thus changing your life! Since each handle is individually wrapped by hand by craftspeople, using traditional Japanese-style saws gives you a brand new experience and lets you make a wider range of woodworking products, its appearance may vary from one to another.
Made in japan: all suizan woodworking tools are manufactured in Japan by Japanese master craftsmen.
It is not a defect. On the other hand, called “push saws, Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and are called “pull saws. In comparison to “push saws, requires less power, ” this Japanese product is lighter in weight, and results in a cleaner edge. Japanese style pull saw: this product is a “pull saw. Most people are used to european saws, ” which cut through a pushing motion.
|Part Number||Japanese Saw 01|
|Model||Japanese Saw Ryoba(Double Edge)|
7. Faithfull #ad
Faithfull No.778 Rebate Plane #adFaithfull #ad
- Lightweight construction at just 2. 24 kgs. High performace for the home or tradesman. Proven reliable Faithfull technology.
|Manufacturer||Curtis Holt NW #ad|
8. Senkichi #ad
Japanese Wood Block Plane KANNA 40mm Carenter's Tool Double Edge Senkichi #adSenkichi #ad
- Size: w54 x h150 x D38mm. Blade width: 40mm. Great for grinding wood surface. Weight: 140g. Total length: 150mm.
|Manufacturer||Fujiwara Sangyo #ad|
9. Cowryman #ad
Cowryman Router Plane Handheld Woodworking Tool #adCowryman #ad
- Iron size: 031in. Comfortable Wooden handle. Stainless Steel Body. Body size: long 4. 13in, width 2. 75in. Easily adjustable blade with the screw.
10. KAKURI #ad
Japanese Hand Plane KANNA WoodWorking Edge Corner Plane, Edge Trimming Chamfer Tool, KAKURI Chamfer Plane for Wood 30, Razor Japanese Steel Blade & Oak, Made in JAPAN, 45, 60 Degree Adjustable #adKAKURI #ad
- Also, the wooden body is Japanese oak that is heavy-duty and has excellent wear resistance. Product specifications: made in japan blade: japanese high carbon steel / Body: Japanese Oak / Size: 2. 3×5. 9×2. 2 inches. The length of the blade is adjustable by hand with an attached screw.
Official english instruction: kakuri official english instruction is included. The plane blade is razor-sharp and durable; it is also possible to restore the sharpness by sharpening the blade with a whetstone.
By changing the mounting angle, 45, and 60 degrees. Fine adjustment of the blade is necessary when using a Japanese plane. Japanese craftsmen already sharpen the blade edge. The guide angle is changeable easily with a screwdriver.
The tool is used for both professional carpenters and home DIY woodworkers. Top quality japanese woodworking tool: only japanese high-grade materials are used. You can start to use it out of the box. Japanese wooden pull plane kanna: ideal japanese type woodworking hand planer for surface finishing of wood. All kakuri brand products are manufactured in Japan and handcrafted by Japanese craftsmen. You can make smooth chamfers by shaving the wood with this handtool.