As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BN-LINK #ad
White Blue Backlight, Single Pole and 3 Way Compatible with SPDT Both Use, Neutral Wire Required, fans and Motors, BN-LINK 7 Day Programmable In-Wall Timer Switch for Lights #adBN-LINK #ad
- Protect your home: activate our timer’s “random” vacation mode to randomize your home’s programmed lights. Conforms to ul std. 60730-1, 60730-2-7. A backup battery keeps your settings even in the event of a power outage, and our convenient Daylight Savings Time mode makes time changes headache-free.
Storage temp. 20°c -4°f to 60°c 140°F. Use for lights, ceiling fans, and more. Single-way & 3-way compatible: neutral wire is required.
Make your home look “lived in” even when you’re away. This timer is etl listed and rigorously controlled for quality and safety. Operating temp. 15°c 5°f to 50°c 122°F. Set up to 18 on/off programs, each with 7-day programming options.
Settings can be as short as one minute. Full control: press and hold on the door to shift easily between auTO timed on/off or MANUAL manual on/off modes. Blue backlight makes it easy to program: our blue backlight makes it easy to see and program your timer. Rating: 15a/1875w, 125vac, 10a/1250w ballast, 1/2hp, 10a/1250W Tungsten, 60Hz. Compatible with spdt.
2. Honeywell Home #ad
Indoor and Outdoor, Lights and Motors, Honeywell Home RPLS740B ECONOswitch 7-Day Solar Programmable Switch, Energy Saving #adHoneywell Home #ad
- Programs protected during power outages. 3-button interface makes programming simple. 1 x 1. Control multiple devices - schedule your motor-operated appliances such as ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps in addition to all your home lighting one switch per home installation.
1800w, ¾ hp on 120v. 7 x 9. Dimensions - 6. Multiple modes - manually control your lighting or let the ECONOswitch run automatically on a programmed schedule. Simple programming - easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly.
Helps save on your energy bill - scheduled programming allows the Econoswitch to turn your home lights and motors on and off automatically, helping you save both time and energy. Sleek design - sleek wall mounts blend in with virtually any home interior and a large backlit screen provides clear viewing at night.
9 inches. The random setting turns timed light on and off for extra home security while you’re away. Convenient updates - automatically adjusts to daylight savings to ensure that your programs run correctly and on time. Versatile lighting - compatible with LED, CFL, incandescent, halogen and fluorescent lighting for outdoor or indoor operation. This switch cannot be used if there is no neutral wire white wires joined together inside the electrical box.
|Brand||Honeywell Home #ad|
|Manufacturer||Honeywell Home #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
3. Honeywell Ademco #ad
Honeywell Home RPLS730B1000/U RPLS730B1000 7-Day Programmable Light Switch Timer, White #adHoneywell Ademco #ad
- This switch cannot be used if there is no neutral wire white wires joined together inside the electrical box. Helps save on your energy bill - scheduled programming allows this light switch timer to turn your home lights on and off automatically, helping you save both time and energy.
9 inches. Convenient features - built-in rechargeable battery protects your programs during power outages and the LCD screen conveniently shows time, 120 Volt line wire, day and load status. Versatile lighting - compatible with LED, incandescent, halogen, CFL, tungsten and fluorescent lighting for outdoor or indoor operations.1
1 x 1. Multiple modes - manually control your lights or let the programmable timer switch run automatically on a programmed schedule. Use with lights and motors up to 2400 W, loads up to 1 HP on 120 V, no minimum wattage required.
7 x 9. Simple programming - easily program up to 7 on-and-off schedules per week that can be repeated daily or weekly. Control multiple devices - schedule your ceiling fans, bathroom fans, pond pumps, and pool pumps in addition to all your home lighting and motor-operated lights one switch per home installation. Sleek design - sleek wall mounts blend in with virtually any home interior and a large backlit screen provides clear viewing at night. Dimensions - 6.
|Brand||Honeywell Ademco #ad|
|Manufacturer||Honeywell Home #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited Warranty|
4. GE home electrical #ad
For Lights, Programmable Settings, Fans, Daily ON/Off Times, White Almond Paddles Included, Heaters 32787, GE SunSmart in-Wall Digital Timer, Vacation Security, Sunset/Sunrise Presets #adGE home electrical #ad
- Lighting control – set multiple on/off settings for your lights or appliances throughout the week – up to 7 individual weekly programs, and it is compatible with LED, CFL and incandescent bulbs. Additional features – timer features a backup battery to maintain settings in the event of a power outage, the easy-to-read LCD display makes programming simple and door also functions as a convenient ON/OFF override push-button.
In-wall timer – with the easy-to-install direct wire, the timer replaces a standard wall switch, fits in a single or multi-gang rocker plate, can be used in single-pole or 3-way installation and includes white and light almost faceplates – NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED.
Electrical ratings – 120 vac, 15a resistive, 10A ballast, 60Hz, 10A tungsten, 1/2HP motor. Sun smart technology – the timer will auto-adjust to sunset/sunrise times and Daylight-Saving Time throughout the year for easy programming, and it also features a vacation setting to help deter crime when you are away.
5. BN-LINK #ad
Single Pole and 3 Way Compatible with SPDT Both Use, Neutral Wire Required, White No Backlight, fans and Motors, BN-LINK 7 Day Programmable In-Wall Timer Switch for Lights #adBN-LINK #ad
- Protect your home: activate our timer’s “random” vacation mode to randomize your home’s programmed lights. Rating: 15a/1875w, 10a/1250w tungsten, 10a/1250w ballast, 1/2HP, 125VAC, 60Hz. Compatible with spdt.
Choose your own individual days or simply select one of our convenient pre-set combination days. Single-way & 3-way compatible: neutral wire is required. Versatile & customizable: easily set up to 18 on/off programs, each with 7-day programming options.
Full control: press and hold on the door to shift easily between auTO timed on/off or MANUAL manual on/off modes. A backup battery keeps your settings even in the event of a power outage, and our convenient Daylight Savings Time mode makes time changes headache-free.
Operating temp. 15°c 5°f to 50°c 122°F. Make your home look “lived in” even when you’re away. This timer is etl listed and rigorously controlled for quality and safety. Use for lights, ceiling fans, and more. Settings can be as short as one minute. Storage temp.
6. myTouchSmart #ad
MyTouchSmart In-Wall Digital Timer, 26893, Blue LED Indicators, with Battery Backup, Fans, 24 Hour Daily Cycles, 2 Easy On/Off Buttons, for Indoor/Outdoor Lights, 4 Programmable On/Off Buttons #admyTouchSmart #ad
- Save time, ceiling fans, money and energy by scheduling your indoor or outdoor lighting and appliances - ideal for ceiling lights, patio lights, exhaust fans, and more. Backup battery maintains your settings in the event of a power outage.
Blue led indicator lights next to each button show which buttons/programs are currently active or selected. Replace your existing light switch - neutral wire is required – wall plate NOT INCLUDED Screw terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leads.
Features 4 programmable on/off buttons and 2 On/Off override buttons for when you need to use the connected light/fan outside of your selected scheduled times. Electrical ratings: 120vac 60 hz, ½ hp, 15a general/resistive, 1200VA Ballast, 1200W Tungsten, UL Listed. Compatible with led, cfl, incandescent and Halogen bulbs as well as dimmable LED and dimmable CFL bulbs.
7. Toolhome #ad
In-Wall Timer Switch Automatically Turn On and Off Your Lights at Sunrise/Sunset for Lights Fans Motors, Toolhome 7 Day Programmable Light Switch Timer, Neutral Wire Required #adToolhome #ad
- And all the programming is saved when suddenly power goes out. Programmable timer: input your local latitude and longitude, the light switch timer will automatically calculate the sunrise and sunset time to turn on and off your lights. Compatibility: compatible with led, and pool pumps, in addition to your motor-operated appliances such as ceiling fans, incandescent, halogen and fluorescent lighting, fountain pumps, sprinklers.
Auto & customization: automatically turns your lights on and off based on your scheduled programming. 1800w, cfl, bathroom fans, ¾ HP on 120V.
You can flexibly combine these schedules to best suit your family lifestyle. Protect your home: we all know that lights on in a house help deter thieves and break-ins. Setting a specific time to control the lights is also available to meet various actual needs.
Featuring with a random mode which can randomize your home's lights to appear like someone is at home, that will keep your house safe when you are away. Save time and energy! three operating modes and up to 7 on-and-off programs that can be repeated daily or weekly. Featuring a lcd screen with easy-to-read backlit display, and a three-button interface for simple operation and programming. Sleek design: flush with standard decorative wallplate and blend in with virtually any home interior.
8. Intermatic #ad
Self Adjusting, Intermatic ST01 7 Day Programmable In Wall Digital Timer Switch for Lights and Appliances, Astronomic, Heavy Duty,White #adIntermatic #ad
- Controls all lighting and heavy-duty loads like fans and appliances. Incandescent/fluorescent/LED/CFL-compatible. Single-pole or 3-way applications up to 100 feet.
Set it once - follows daily changes for sunrise/sunset times. Intermatic st01 7 day programmable In Wall Digital Timer Switch for lights and appliances, self adjusting, astronomic, heavy duty. Up to 40 on/off settings per week.
|Warranty||1 year, replace unit, no labor.|
9. ENERLITES #ad
HET01-C, ENERLITES Programmable Digital Timer Switch for Lights, Motors, UL Listed, White, 2 Pack, Fans, Single Pole, 7-Day 18 ON/OFF Timer Settings, Neutral Wire Required #adENERLITES #ad
- 18 timer options - create 18 different on/off timer settings and let HET01-C wall timer do the rest. Easy installation: fits into any standard electrical 1-gang wall box. Timer cover can be pressed to manually turn lights on and off.
Resistive 15a/1800w, 60hz, tungsten 1200W, Fan motor: 1/2HP. Neutral wire required. Protect your home with the random mode feature when away at work or on vacation.
Energy savings & safety: get a return on your investment by reducing energy consumption for lights left on longer than needed. Single pole only. Wall Plate included.
Rcl feature can be used to recall your last setting. Backup battery: in case of power outage, the built in Ni-MH battery secures preprogrammed timer settings. 1-year, voltage 120vac, UL/CUL Listed. Programming convenience: set schedules to control your indoor and outdoor lights, fans, sprinklers, and motors to turn on and off automatically at the present time.
10. BN-LINK #ad
No Hub Required with Timer Function, Compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant, BN-LINK WiFi Smart in-Wall Light Switch, 2.4 Ghz Network Only, Neutral Wire Needed, White #adBN-LINK #ad
- App remote control: free smart life app available, control your lights wherever you are and whenever you want. No need to worry forgetting to turn off your lights when you are hurry to work, much more energy and money saving! Time setting: set daily schedules to automatic turn on/off your lights, giving an appearance that someone is home.
Ultra convenient Operation and Gain Security. Voice control: compatible with Google Assistant/Alexa, simply control your lights with your voice, total hands-free. Works in a single-pole setup only. Support 2. 4 ghz wireless network. No hub required. Trouble connecting? Try AP mode. Note: neutral wire is required.