As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. iDevices #ad
IDevices Wire Adapter for iDevices Thermostat #adiDevices #ad
- Works with most 24vac systems with at least 3 physical wires running to the thermostat. Installs next to furnace or hvAC system and frees up an extra wire to be used for the "C" Common wire. Country of Origin: China. Only available for shipping addresses in the U. S. And Canada.
2. Amazon #ad
Amazon Smart Thermostat – ENERGY STAR certified, Works with Alexa – C-wire required, DIY install #adAmazon #ad
- Smart upgrade - amazon smart Thermostat is an easy way to switch from a traditional thermostat and help reduce energy usage. Save money - after purchase, amazon will send you an email with details about rebates that may be available from energy providers in your area.
You can do it - the alexa app will guide you through the installation process, but customer service is always available. On-the-go control - let alexa set the temperature, or set it yourself from anywhere with the Alexa app.
Save energy - energy star certified thermostats are required to save an average of $50 on yearly energy bills. Reliable - made with honeywell Home Thermostat Technology and backed by 130 years of experience. Automatic comfort - alexa can do the programming for you, updating the temperature to keep you comfortable. Explore rebates above.
3. VIIVRIA #ad
C Wire Adapter Thermostat, Sensi and Honeywell, 24 Volt Transformer, 315" Long Cable 24V Transformer, Competible with All Versions of Ring Doorbell and Thermostat for Nest Ecobee #adVIIVRIA #ad
- Easy to use:assemble along the wall from your outlet to the doorbell and thermostat without the existing doorbell or wiring. Viivria has a professional team which has been specialized in designing and manufacturing transformers for a few years, improving technologies to meet consumers' needs.
And other devices that require constant 24 volt power for operation, Honeywell, Ring Video Doorbell 2 & Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ecobee, enables you to charge your devices safely.
180 days money-back 3. Customers:what you get- 1. A quick fix to the problem of "Low batter" you can charge it directlyplug adapter into outlet and power up. Easy installation and be able to set up in minutes. Long cable:our cable is 8m315 inch long and you do not worry about the distance between the socket and the Honeywell Smart Wifi Thermostat.
This allows you to easily plug it into an electrical outlet inside or outside your house. Safe and convenient :our battery backup has gotten certificate. Widely use: us power cable powers your popular smart thermostatsnest, nest skybell, Sensi and doorbellsRing Video Doorbell, etc. Professional customer service. High quality accessory 2.
4. Emerson Thermostats #ad
ST55, Works With Alexa, Energy Star Certified, DIY, Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat for Smart Home #adEmerson Thermostats #ad
- Save about 23% on hvac energy*: the energy star-certified Sensi smart thermostat can help you save energy with features like flexible scheduling, remote access, and usage reports.
Common wire c-wire is not required in most applications. Easy diy installation: use the built-in level and step-by-step app instructions for a quick installation. Simple configuration: looks and feels like a thermostat. Smart maintenance: sensi can help monitor the performance and efficiency of your HVAC system by delivering valuable usage reports, alerts about your equipment, and maintenance reminders like filter replacement.
Privacy protection*: Sensi won’t sell your personal information to third parties. Has buttons and fits the same space as a traditional thermostat so you don’t have to patch and paint your walls. Works with hVAC equipment found in most homes.
5. Google #ad
C Wire Adapter for Smart Thermostat, Nest Thermostat C Wire Adapter, Google Nest Power Connector, Nest Thermostat Accessories #adGoogle #ad
- The nest power connector is the Nest thermostat C wire adaptor that's designed specifically for Nest thermostats. Costs less than hiring an electrician to install a new C wire through your walls.
This google product features the Google Seal for Online Marketplace when purchased from a seller other than Amazon. Installation is simple; the nest Power Connector attaches to your furnace air handler, or zone controller and comes with simple instructions; no wiring or drilling required.
Nest thermostats are designed to work without a c wire in most homes but for some systems, zone-controlled, cooling-only, including heating-only, and heat pump systems, you'll need a Nest Power Connector or C wire.
The nest power connector is a simple affordable alternative to a C wire if your heating and cooling system requires one to power your Nest Thermostat. The nest power connector is only compatible with 24 VAC systems; it won't work with millivolt or high voltage systems.
|Warranty||1 year manufacturer.|
6. ecobee #ad
Ecobee3 Lite SmartThermostat, Black #adecobee #ad
- Automatically pauses your heating or cooling when a door or window is left open requires ecobee SmartSensor for doors and windows and a Smart Security subscription. Save up to 23% annually on heating and cooling costs compared to a hold of 72°F.
Integrates seamlessly with your preferred smart home system. Control from anywhere using your Android or iOS device. Add smartsensor to manage hot or cold spots and deliver enhanced comfort to the rooms that matter most.
|Warranty||3 year limited warranty.|
7. Honeywell Home #ad
Honeywell Home C-Wire Adapter for Wi-Fi Thermostats THP9045A1098 #adHoneywell Home #ad
- Simple adhesive mount allows you to attach the adapter to the outside of your furnace. Use for wi-fi, 24v honeywell Home thermostats when a common wire is needed but not present. The c-wire power adapter makes Honeywell Home smart thermostats compatible with most homes that don’t have a common wire.
Easy push terminals and an adhesive mount make installation quick and easy. Quickly and easily power connected thermostats that require a c-wire.
8. ecobee #ad
Ecobee SmartThermostat with Voice Control , Black #adecobee #ad
- Automatically pauses your heating or cooling when a door or window is left open requires ecobee SmartSensor for doors and windows and a Smart Security subscription. Included smartSensor extends comfort to your most important rooms.
Comes with siri and alexa built-in for calls, music, and added control Apple HomePod mini required to enable Siri. Save up to 26% annually on heating and cooling costs compared to a hold of 72°F. Integrates seamlessly with your preferred smart home system.
9. Sense #ad
Sense Energy Monitor, Track Electricity Usage in Real Time and Save Money, Meets Rigourous ETL/Intertek Safety Standards #adSense #ad
- Meets rigorous safety standards: sense's components and system have been designed and ETL/Intertek certified for installation and operation inside the electrical panel. Avoid disaster: set custom notifications for critical devices, like your sump pump, well pump, or flat iron.
See what's up. Now supporting time-of-use rate plans. Monitor your home's energy use from anywhere: Real-time data through our iOS, Android, and web apps. Sense is not currently available or compatible outside the United States and Canada.
Sense saves: sense saves you energy and money by providing insights into your home's energy use and activity. Know what's on: track how much electricity you're using, what time your kids got home, or when someone leaves the basement light on. Sense identifies patterns in your energy use to help your familiy be more efficient, informed, and secure.
10. WUYELIN #ad
24Volt Power Adapter/Transformer,C-Wire Adapter Thermostat，Compatible with Honeywell,Ecobee,Nest and Sensi Smart WiFi Thermostat Pro25Foot /7.6M Cable #adWUYELIN #ad
- Home use: plug the transformer into your standard 120V outlets and converts to 24volt AC current. Installation :to prevent no power output, you must ensure that the terminals are stripped and securely clamp the screw terminals into the thermostat to maintain good contact，2pin non-polarity wires to ensure easy and error free installation for installers of all skill levels and knowledge bases, If your wiring is complicated, please ask a professional electrician for help.
Extra long cable: 7. 6m 25ft long cable enables you to install the cable along the wall and connect to the electrical outlet inside or outside. For nest e connected this adapter to c and r pins r also having the HVAC's Red line connected, For Nest Learning Thermostat, 3rd generation connected adapter to the Cand RC pins.
Technical specifications: input voltage is 120 V AC, 60 Hz; Output voltage is 24 V, 300mA/AC. Supported devices: the 24v power adapter can not only power for popular smart thermostats such as Nest, Emerson Sensi, Honeywell, Hive, Ecobee, but also can convert to 24 volt AC current for other devices that require 24v current for operation.