As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. PacTool #ad
Siding Mounting Kit for Fiber Cement Installation, PacTool SA903 Gecko Gauge, Compatible with 5/16-Inch Siding #adPacTool #ad
- Made from durable plastic, the locking grip is made from A Rubber Material, Ensuring That The Front Face Of Your Siding Will Not Be Scratched Or Damaged. Lifting tools: works with 5/16-inch james hardie’s including the updated hz5 series with a new “eased” Drip-Edge Profile.
Pro grip clamp: ideal for one-person installation, this siding mounting Block Gauges And Supports The Next Course For Nailing, with more accuracy, With Virtually No Layout Time.
Siding tools: our gauges can be adjusted at 1/4-inch increments for 4 to 8-inch siding reveals, And The Patented Friction-Cam Mechanism Can Support Full 12-Foot Cement-Board Siding Lengths.
Designed to hold the board at the correct height, These Hands-Free Clips Help Install Fiber Cement Siding With Less Fatigue And More Productivity. This feature ensures Equal Spacing Between Each Board. Professional equipment: this product is safe to use on primed or pre-finished siding products. Making any job ideal for one-Person Installation, And 50% Percent Faster.
2. PacTool International #ad
For 5/16-Inch Fiber Cement Siding Installation, PacTool SA902 Gecko Gauge Siding Mounting Kit #adPacTool International #ad
- Mounting block: our gauges can be adjusted for 5”, 6”, 7” and 8” siding reveals, and the patented Friction-Cam mechanism supports full 12' cement-board siding lengths; This feature ensures perfect and equal spacing between each board. Professional equipment: take your siding project to the next level with our heavy-duty contractor-grade aluminum house siding tool; This product is recommended for use with primed non-painted siding products.
Pactool:trusted for decades, renovation, we are the leaders in specialized construction, measure better, and remodeling designs; Our cutting-edge product line inspires craftspeople and DIYers to work smarter, and repair more efficiently.
Siding tools: slide it, lock it, nail it; these hands-free clips are designed to hold the board at the correct height and help install fiber cement siding easily, with less fatigue, while producing accurate and consistent siding reveals.
Pro grip clamp: ideal for one-person installation this siding mounting block gauges and support the next course for nailing, with virtually no layout time; Making any job ideal for one-person installation, with more accuracy, and 50% percent faster.
3. PacTool #ad
PacTool SA907 Adjustable Z-Clamp Panel Siding Installation Tool, Contractor Grade Siding Tools #adPacTool #ad
- Nail to manufacturer recommendations, and continue this process while working your way up the wall. Our tools are machined with industrial-grade components, garage, giving you years of use to repair, or alter your home, improve, or shed with our clever Z clamps.
Our cutting-edge product line inspires craftspeople and DIYers to work smarter, renovation, measure better, we are the leaders in specialized construction, and repair more efficiently. This set allows one-person installation and securely clamps to Z flashing to create a steady platform to support several types of siding for nailing.
Pactool: trusted for decades, and remodeling designs. Toggle clamp: add safety and stability to any panel siding job with these sturdy metal clamps.
Diy projects: get rid of your bulky spacer guides with these durable clamps. Metal clamp: installation made easy by attaching each Z clamp to the first course of flashing, then placing the panel on the Z clamp support plate. Siding tools: this tool works for all fiber cement panel siding and flashing sizes with large, easily adjustable plates while creating consistent, accurate siding to flashing gaps to allow moisture drainage specific to manufacturer guidelines.
|Manufacturer||General Tools #ad|
4. PacTool #ad
Power Shears Professional Power Tools, Cutting Tool for Fiber Cement Board, PacTool SS724 Snapper Shear Pro #adPacTool #ad
- Smart shears: this drill attachment minimizes airborne dust while using it, allowing professionals and DIYers to cut and install with ease. This tool's versatility makes it ideal for various siding remodel projects, specifically for cutting around the corner, and installations, hardware, bathroom renovations, kitchen, outlets, and toilet flanges.
Pactool: trusted for decades, and remodeling designs. This dramatically increases efficiency and keeps those who are working on-site safe from dangerous particles.
Contractor tool: cut any shape with this universal shear head's ability to rotate 360° degrees. This product is specifically designed to cut 1/4 - 1/2-inch HardieBacker fiber cement board. You can make straight, and cut circles down to 3-inches in diameter, right-angle, curve cuts, giving it the ergonomic advantage over traditional shears.
Siding tools: no more score and snap. Drill attachment: this innovative shear conveniently works with any 18 Volt or higher cordless drill, allowing you to navigate the accessory with ease while cutting. Our patented product line inspires craftspeople and DIYers to work smarter, we are the leaders in specialized construction, renovation, measure better, and repair more efficiently.
|Manufacturer||General Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
5. Metabo HPT #ad
Tilt Bottom Magazine NV65AH2, Side load, 1-1/2 inch to 2-1/2 inch Siding Nails, Metabo HPT Coil Siding Nailer #adMetabo HPT #ad
- Depth adjustment: tool-less depth of drive adjustment for optimal depth in a variety of applications. Selective actuation: Switch between sequential or contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch.
Added safety: Plastic shield deflects wire collation. No mar nose cap: Protects material from accidental marks. Fasteners: drives wire and plastic sheet collated siding nails for added flexibility. Easy load: side load, tilt bottom magazine for fast and easy reloads.
Air deflector: Adjustable air deflector directs the air exhaust in any direction. Also accepts 15º plastic collated coil siding nails from 1-1/2" - 2-1/4". Warranty: covered by metabo HPT's Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty. Lightweight: Only 4. 8lbs for easy maneuverability. Siding nailer: accepts 16º wire collated coil siding nails from 1-1/2" - 2-1/2".
6. WORKPRO #ad
6-Inch 4 and 12-Inch 2 Wood Clamps Set, Light-Duty Quick-Change F Clamp with 150lbs Load Limit, WORKPRO Bar Clamps for Woodworking, 6-Pack One-Handed Clamp/Spreader #adWORKPRO #ad
- Clamp & spreader - the unique quick-change button design allows the f clamp to be an spreader as well. Eye for details - non-marring removable and replaceable pads feature flexible material and non-slip texture, which enhances the overall clamping force. Solid construction - reinforced nylon body and high-quality hardened steel bars provide great impact resistance, which is totally able to withstand the heavy use expected on construction sites.
Its lightweight, yet sturdy, and is capable of holding pressure for extended periods.
The 6" clamps can be set to spreaders of size up to 11-1/8” and 12” clamp is also a spreader with size up to 17-5/16”. Somewhat surprising, the ergonomically-designed handle and dipping plastic on the quick-release latch are both for customers' comfort.
Just press the red button to take the jaw off and then reverse it before putting it back in, you will get the spreader you need. Quick-release latch allows you to adjust and lock the wood clamps simply and quickly. Powerful clamping force - with up to 150 lbs of squeezing force and a metal ratcheting mechanism, WORKPRO bar clamp offers a decent choice for woodworking or other household repairs. 6” & 12” clamps set - the set contains 4 pieces 6” bar clamps and 2 pieces 12” bar clamps.
7. FRICHOM #ad
Home Improvement and so on, 10 Packs of 3.5 inch Professional Plastic Small Spring Clamps Heavy Duty for Crafts or Plastic Clips and Backdrop Clips Clamps for Backdrop Stand,Photography #adFRICHOM #ad
- What you get10 packs of spring clamps and 3 orange grippers as backup, our 7*24 friendly customer services for peace of minding. Human engineering handleour spring clips use a round handle for a comfortable grip.
Excellent designflexible orange grippers can rotate different degrees to adjust different objects, and the orange grippers can also be removed, to be used in other items. High strength springthe plastic clips have strong and high quality springs which can clamp heavy duty-the clamps force is about 3.
5lbf. Multi-functional suitable for DIY, photo studio, photography, model, woodworking and other uses. Rugged nylon construction helps keep the project placed and lasting performance for longer life. Anti-slip handles to reduce hand fatigue and make you operate efficiently. High qualityour spring clamps are made of durable plastic.
8. PacTool #ad
PacTool SS204 Snapper Shear, Professional Power Tools, Power Cutter for Fiber Cement Siding #adPacTool #ad
- Pactool: trusted for decades, renovation, measure better, we are the leaders in specialized construction, and remodeling designs. This dramatically increases efficiency, clean-up and keeps those who are working on-site safe from dangerous particles.
Electric tools: our corded, 110-volt shears are designed to cut 5/16-inch fiber cement siding. Ideal for use on pre-painted siding, making precise, crisp, and finished edges when using this siding tool. Made with reversible and replaceable solid tool steel blades, this cutting tool can support 20, 000 linear feet, equivalent to approximately 15 average homes.
Cement board: this product was created to shear cement siding rather than cut it, fast, always cut planks face down for perfect, and consistent cuts.
Smart shears: developed to minimize harmful airborne dust while using it, this product allows workers to cut and install in one place. Our cutting-edge product line inspires craftspeople and DIYers to work smarter, and repair more efficiently. Contractor tool: if you need to work on several homes, these electric shears are for you. Combining our well-known precision-machined cutting head with a compact 4. 8 amp motor-3/8-inch drive makes this cut-out tool ideal for any proje.
|Manufacturer||General Tools #ad|
9. Builders Edge #ad
White, Builders Edge 130110006123 Surface Block #adBuilders Edge #ad
- For installing fixtures after the siding has been applied to the home. Made in the USA. Provides level surface for all exterior accessories. For use on 4"-10" siding. X 6. 75 in. Dimensions: 6. 75 in.
10. UNVARYSAM #ad
Shelving, Welding, Cabinets, Durable Go-tool Right Angle Clamp with Adjustable Jaws Good for DIY Framing, Fish-tanks, Corner Clamps 4Pcs Woodworking 90 Degree Clamps of Cast Metal #adUNVARYSAM #ad
- Versatility: the woodworking corner clamps align two pieces of wood, joining photo frames, metal, installing furniture, or glass into the clamp at a 90-degree angle. Lightweight: weighing in at just over 1. 25 pound, corner clamps with lightweight designs that make them easy store on a shelf or in a tool bag for outdoor woodworking projects.
Moreover, and molding, welding, planks, the right angle clamps set is suitable for fixing fish-tanks, featuring holes in the base that allow them to be mounted to a workbench to add more stability for setup. We welcome bulk volume orders and would offer a favorable price if you contact our store. Free your hand: the problematic miter joint projects still annoy you? Innovative 90 degree corner clamps make setup more manageable with L-shaped jaw that can clamp different pieces simultaneously, saving your time and freeing your busy hands without requiring more aligning and turning.
The vise-like design can hold firmly up to 200 pounds of pressure and nylon rounds that keep you from damaging the pieces being joined.
The swivel jaw can rotate the clamp to adjust work-pieces to different thickness. The reinforced connection and metal diagonal connection part of the angle clamps decrease the excessive pressure which can cause breaking. Accuracy: the accuracy of the corner clamps allows you to make and reinforce frames with precision featuring maximum clamping range of 3-inch. Premium quality: the rustproof aluminum-alloy parts of the unit make the angle clamps exceptionally long-lasting and coating on the surface prevents corrosion without worrying subpar paints would rub off on your workpieces.