As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kidde #ad
Kidde Living Area Plug-in Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm with Sealed Lithium Battery Backup and Digital Display | 900-0280 | KN-COP-DP-10YL | Frustration Free Packaging #adKidde #ad
- Ten year sealed battery. Rotating ac blades: unit remains vertical whether electrical socket is in vertical or horizontal orientation. Peak level button.
10 year end of life warning. No night chirps: end of life and low battery signals programmed not to occur in dark conditions, helping to prevent needless waking of user. Digital display.
|Manufacturer||Kidde Safety #ad|
|Warranty||10 year limited|
2. FIRST ALERT #ad
First Alert CO400 Carbon Monoxide Detector, Battery Operated #adFIRST ALERT #ad
- First alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1958 Based on a First Alert Brand Trust Survey in February 2018. A loud 85 decibel alarm sounds when CO levels reach dangerous levels.
If it does not alarm, and test it again. All first alert cO alarms are rigorously tested to meet UL standards. If the unit still does not alarm, replace it immediately. 5-year limited warranty; equipped with end of life signal chirp, so you know when it’s time to replace the unit for safety.
Features an advanced electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor that accurately detects carbon monoxide levels, make sure fresh batteries are correctly installed, no matter where the detector is placed in the room.
The alarm sequence should last 5-6 seconds. Keep your family safe with this easy to use, battery operated carbon monoxide alarm; Battery powered alarms provide continuous monitoring of CO levels, even if there's a power failure. To ensure complete protection make sure to place one on each level of your home and in each bedroom.
|Brand||FIRST ALERT #ad|
|Manufacturer||First Alert #ad|
|Warranty||5 Year Limited Warranty|
3. Kidde #ad
White, Kidde 21026043 Battery-Operated Not Hardwired Combination Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Voice Warning KN-COSM-BA #adKidde #ad
- Voltage volts: 4. 5. Flashing green for normal operation and flashing red for alarm condition. Refer to the pdF attached below in the technical specification for manual. Note: the date printed on the item is manufacturing date, not the expiration date.
Reduces installation time and helps to keep home décor attractive. Voice alarm – announces the hazard type detected thereby helping to speed up the correct reaction to the hazard detected. Combined carbon monoxide and smoke alarm – A single unit can be installed where previously, 2 were needed.
Humidity range: 10 percent to 95 percent relative humidity non-condensing. Temperature range: 40˚F 4. 4˚c to 100˚f 37. 8˚c.
Battery - provides protection even during power outages when many fire and carbon monoxide incidents occur. The battery door will not close unless the batteries are properly installed. The unit warns of a low battery condition by announcing “low battery” and by initiating an alarm chirp and activating a flashing red LED. Audio alarm: 85 db at 10 feet. Test/reset button and leds – tests alarm circuitry and triggers the voice announcement.
|Manufacturer||Kidde Safety #ad|
|Warranty||5-year limited warranty|
4. FIRST ALERT #ad
Battery Operated, First Alert Carbon Monoxide Detector Alarm|No Outlet Required with Digital Display and Peak Memory, CO410 #adFIRST ALERT #ad
- A loud 85 decibel alarm sounds when Carbon Monoxide levels reach dangerous levels. First alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1958 Based on a First Alert Brand Trust Survey in February 2018.
Keep your family safe with this easy to use digital display, battery operated carbon monoxide alarm; battery powered alarms provide continuous monitoring of CO levels, even if there's a power failure.
All first alert co alarms are rigorously tested to meet UL standards. To ensure complete protection make sure to place one on each level of your home and in each bedroom.
Features an advanced electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor; Peak Level feature displays the highest concentration of carbon monoxide measured. 7 year limited warranty; equipped with end of life signal chirp, so you know when it’s time to replace the unit for safety.
|Brand||FIRST ALERT #ad|
|Manufacturer||First Alert #ad|
5. Kidde #ad
Kidde Nighthawk Plug-In AC/DC Carbon Monoxide Alarm Detector with Digital Display KN-COPP-3 , White, 900-0076-01 #adKidde #ad
- Humidity range-5%-95% relative humidity RH. Power source: 120vac. Temperature range-40˚f 4. 4˚c to 100˚f 37. 8˚c. Peak level button – displays the peak CO level recorded by the alarm since it was last reset or unplugged.
10 years after the initial power up, this alarm will “beep” 2 times every 30 seconds to indicate that it is time to replace the alarm. Note: this co alarm is not battery operated.
Test button functions – Tests the unit for proper operation and resets the carbon monoxide alarm. Led operation – blinking dot in lower right corner of display denotes normal operation. However, these alarms are equipped with 9 volt battery backup – the 9 volt battery is to supply short term back-up during a power outage.
|Warranty||10 Year Limited|
6. FORENSICS DETECTORS FD #ad
Travel, Aircraft Carbon Monoxide CO Detector | Fast Low-Level 9ppm Alarm | Vehicles, Vehicle, Bus, Small 2oz |, Pilots, Trucks | Metal Body, Car, Police #adFORENSICS DETECTORS FD #ad
- Easy one button operation. Suvs, school buses, trucks & fleet vehicles that triggers headaches, aircraft, nausea & driver fatigue. Accurate: co low-level alarm at 9ppm & 25ppm alarms whO, OSHA, ASHRAE, EPA, NIOSH CO recommended exposure levels.
Bright red lED and buzzer alarms. Easy use: continuous 8-12 month operation with same batteries. Small form factor 2oz, 3M stick-on mount.
Uses: exhaust leaks in vehicles i. E. Trust: ** 1 year limited warranty ** arrives factory calibrated ** 100% product test and verification in the USA * Best Japanese CO sensor ** 100% quality guaranteed **. Fast alarms: alarms at >9ppm @ 60 secs, compared to home CO detectors that only alarm >70ppm @ 60-240 minutes.
7. CO Experts #ad
CO Experts Low Level Carbon Monoxide Monitor #adCO Experts #ad
- No replacements required. Versatile - table Top, Portable, Wall Mount options included. Focused calibrated accuracy at multiple Low Level alarm points.
Sealed battery for the life of the unit. Continuous "real-time" display of Carbon Monoxide levels from 7-50PPM. Display options of real-time levels, Peak levels, and possible COhb exposure.
|Brand||CO Experts #ad|
|Manufacturer||CO Experts #ad|
8. FORENSICS DETECTORS FD #ad
Fast & Low Level CO Detector | Display > 10ppm | 25ppm Buzzer Trigger | #adFORENSICS DETECTORS FD #ad
- Fast alarm: alarms at 25ppm @ 1min compared to other typical >70ppm @ 60-240 minutes. Table or mount: product stable on table, no need to mount, comes with screws for wall mount.
Uses: protection for older adults, elderly, young children, pregnant women, and persons with medical conditions. Accurate: co low-level meter that buzzers at 25ppm. Trust: ** 1 year limited warranty ** 100% quality guaranteed **.
9. Google #ad
Smoke Alarm, S3000BWES, Google Nest Protect, White, Battery Operated , Smoke Detector and Carbon Monoxide Detector #adGoogle #ad
- 10-year carbon monoxide sensor. Carbon monoxide is odorless, invisible and deadly. It speaks up to tell you if there’s smoke or CO and where the problem is, so you know what to do. Heads-up. With app silence, you can silence the smoke alarm with your phone in the Nest app when there’s only a little smoke.
Smoke detector and carbon monoxide detector that speaks up in a friendly voice to give you an early warning when there’s smoke or CO in your home. Connect nest protect to wi-Fi and it will send an alert to your phone if the alarm goes off or the batteries run low.
No chirps to tell you the battery is low; Nest Protect tests its own batteries and gives you a Nightly Promise when you turn off the lights so you know everything is working. Split-spectrum sensor. Get phone alerts so you know something’s wrong even when you’re away from home1.
Split spectrum sensor looks for both fast burning and smoldering ﬁres and tells you where the danger is. When you walk under Nest Protect at night, Pathlight lights your way. Co detector looks out for carbon monoxide and tells you where it’s located. With safety check, you can test all your smoke and CO alarms with just a tap and get a full report once the test is done. Nest protect is the first alarm you can hush from your phone.
|Manufacturer||Nest Labs #ad|
10. Kidde #ad
Kidde KN-COB-LP2 9CO5-LP2 21025778 Carbon Monoxide Alarm Battery, 1 Pack #adKidde #ad
- Loud 85 decibel alarm. Low battery hushes. 2 aa battery backup. Event memory. Low battery signal.
|Part Number||KN-COB-LP2 9CO5-LP2|
|Warranty||10-Year warranty: Consult User Guide for more information.|