As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Starrett #ad
In Plastic Case, Starrett S117PC Set of 5 Center Punches, 1/16", 1/8”, 5/64”, 3/32”, 5/32" Diameters #adStarrett #ad
- Pre-drilling tool: center punches are tools used for making an indentation in an object This allows you to safely drill a hole at the same spot without slipping. Steel construction: these center punches are made of hardened steel Its tempered head makes it less likely to fracture from a hard, off-center blow.
Set of 5 – includes a combo of our models, 117c with 1/8" d tapered point and 4" l, including 117aa with 1/16" d tapered point and 3" l, 117b with 3/32" d tapered point and 4" L, 117A 5/64" D tapered point and 4" L, 117D with 5/32" D tapered point and 4" L.
Knurled grips: round shank is knurled for a sturdy grip and greater control As an added precaution, always wear safety goggles when using striking tools. Carry pouch included: this center pouch set comes with a convenient, red plastic, storage pouch case for keeping your center punches organized.
|Warranty||One Year on defects in material and workmanship|
2. HHIP #ad
1/2", HHIP 8600-0041 28 Piece Transfer Punch Set, 3/32" #adHHIP #ad
- Used for transferring of threaded, drilled and tapped holes. Black oxide finish. 3/32-1/2" by 64ths and 11/32". Heat treated tempered tool steel for longer life. Undersize. 4-7/8" long. 0025".
3. Astro Pneumatic Tool #ad
Astro Pneumatic Tool 1600 16-Piece Punch and Chisel Set #adAstro Pneumatic Tool #ad
- Pin punch: 3/32-inch by 4-1/4-inch, 5/32-inch by 5-inch, 1/8-inch by 4-3/4-inch, 3/16-inch by 5-1/4-inch, 1/4-inch by 5-3/4-inch. Cold chisels: 3/8-inch by 5-1/2-inch, 1/2-inch by 6-inch, 5/8-inch by 6-1/2-inch.
Center punch: 1/8-inch by 5-inch, 3/16-inch by 6-inch. Product material: cr-V and hardness: 54~58HRC. Taper punch: 3/32-inchby5-1/4-inch, 5/32-inchby6-inch, 3/16-inchby6-1/4-inch, 1/8-inchby5-3/4-inch, 1/4-inchby6-3/4-inch.
4. SEDY #ad
SEDY 4-Piece Nail Setter Punch & Center Punch Set #adSEDY #ad
- Set the nail head under the wooden surface to obtain a smooth finished appearance. Kit includes: 1/32", 1/16", 3/32" nail Kit, 1/8" Center Punch. Improve the shaft's better grip. The punch is used to drive an object, such as a nail, or to form a sharp impression on the workpiece.
The center punch is used to mark the center of the point and is typically used to mark the center of the hole when drilling. Nail is a great tool for embedding nails into wood veneers.
5. SANDOR #ad
5-Piece Nail Setter Punches and Center Punch Set with Automatic Brass Center Punch and Zipper Case #adSANDOR #ad
- 5 piece set with zipper storage case. It's that simple! Trusted brand! we stand by our products: when others talk quality, we deliver it. Includes: 1/32", 1/16", 3/32", 1/8" center punches / nail setters and 1 Automatic Brass Hand Punch Tool in Hard Zipper Storage Case.
At sandor tool we only use the highest quality materials in our products, and we go the extra mile to stand by our tools.
Precisely drive nails flush or below the surface of the wood without damaging the surrounding wood. Accurate: knurled shaft and beveled tips for easy nail head alignment.
High quality: brass center punch has an adjustable tension screw you will be able to get it just right so you can use with a simple one hand operation. Easy to read sizes: each Shaft is clearly marked with each size. That's why we always offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Your satisfaction is our priority. Hardened, precision-milled steel to increase durability.
6. Craftsman #ad
3-Piece Set CMHT82541, CRAFTSMAN Center Punch #adCraftsman #ad
- Flared grips to help protect hands against glancing blow. Full lifetime warranty, refer to "Warranty & Support" section below for full details. Color coded by tip size for easy identification. Bi-material grip for comfort and ease of use. Hardened Tip for durability.
7. General Tools #ad
General Tools SPC74 Round Shank Center Punches, Set of 5 #adGeneral Tools #ad
- Points are ground to size for maximum strength and penetration. Packed in a vinyl case. Knurled body. Stamped with size for quick identification.
8. HORUSDY #ad
HORUSDY 4-Piece Nail Setter Punch and Center Punch Set #adHORUSDY #ad
- The center punch is used to mark the center of the point and is typically used to mark the center of the hole when drilling. The punch is used to drive an object, such as a nail, or to form a sharp impression on the workpiece.
Kit includes: 1/32" nail kit, 3/32" nail kit, 1/16" Nail Kit, 1/8" Center Punch. Nail is a great tool for embedding nails into wood veneers. Improve the shaft's better grip. Set the nail head under the wooden surface to obtain a smooth finished appearance.
9. Neiko #ad
Neiko 02638A 5" Automatic Center Hole Punch | Adjustable Impact #adNeiko #ad
- 5" center punch is spring loaded with adjustable stroke; can accommodate various types of materials such as wood, plastic, glass, metal, leather.
Chrome plated shank body withstands high impact force and resists corrosion, extremely strong S2 steel tip holds up to hard surfaces. Suitable for a variety of tasks, from construction to automotive; can be used as an awl for belts or glass window breaker for car safety.
Active spring-driven action and hard steel awl tip makes punching easier; strike force can be increased or decreased with adjustable cap. Knurled non-slip surface and precision centered tip increase control for more accurate and precise holes.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|
10. Starrett #ad
No. 4 Graduation, Starrett 18A Automatic Center Punch with Hardened Steel Metal, Universal Tool for Machinists and Carpenters with Adjustable Knurled Cap to Control Blow Force #adStarrett #ad
- Removable point: the point can be easily removed for regrinding and/or replacement Always wear safety goggles when using striking tools. No hammer needed: this punch has a mechanism that automatically strikes a blow when downward pressure is applied No hammer is required, making one hand always free to steady the work.
Pre-drilling tool: the 18a automatic center punch is a tool with a conical point, which is used making an indentation in an object This allows you to safely drill a hole at the same spot without slipping.
Adjustable force: for a heavy mark, the cap is screwed down.
Progressively lighter marks are obtained by turning the cap upward Marks made by the point are uniform in depth and size for each setting. Steel construction: this center punch is made of hardened steel and has a knurled finger grip for ease of handling and greater punching control Its tempered head makes it less likely to fracture from a hard, off-center blow.
|Warranty||One Year on defects in material and workmanship|