As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Klein Tools #ad
Klein Tools 63050 Cable Cutter, Copper, Heavy Duty Cutter for Aluminum, and Communications Cable #adKlein Tools #ad
- Perfect for working in confined spaces and can be carried in most tool pouches. Cable-gripping shear-type jaws. Through-hardened not case-hardened for longer-lasting cutting surfaces.
Made in usa with custom, US-made tools steel. Beveled jaw tips provide proper mating and shearing action, which protects leading jaw edges. Precision, one-hand shearing action. Cable cutter cuts 4/0 aluminum, 2/0 soft copper, 100-pair 24 AWG communications cable.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
2. Southwire #ad
Southwire 58277740 Tools & Equipment CCPR400 Heavy Duty Compact Ratcheting Cable Cutters with Comfort Grip Handles, Easy to Use Quick- Release Lever, 750 kcmil CU/1000 kcmil AL, Steel Blades #adSouthwire #ad
- Extra comfort provided by molded grip for stability and leverage when making cuts. Time saving two-step ratcheting mechanism for fewer strokes per cut. Quick-release lever opens blade at any time during operation.
Durable ratcheting cable cutters perfect for cutting up to 750 kcmil copper and 1000 kcmil aluminum cables. Replaceable blades provide long lasting cutting of copper and aluminum wire. Minimal cable distortion: Hardened steel blades ensure consistent cuts and long-term durability.
3. TOOLEAGUE #ad
High Leverage Cutter for Aluminum, Communications Cable, Wire, Copper, TOOLEAGUE 10 inch Cable Cutters,Heavy Duty Cable Cutting #adTOOLEAGUE #ad
- Industrial grade: the materials used in industrial-grade tools and the manufacturing process are completely different from ordinary ones. Making your work easier and prevent hand and wrist fatigue. Widely used: the cable cutter cuts 4/0 aluminum, 100 pairs of 24 AWG communication cables, precise, 2/0 soft copper, one-handed cutting action is as easy as cutting butter with a hot knife.
High-leverage design, with excellent cutting ability. Each industrial-grade tool must be repeatedly tested and carefully checked before it can enter the market after it is confirmed to be qualified.
High quality: professional 10-inch wire cutter, each pair of pliers is forged with chrome vanadium steel, sharp cutting, good toughness, with high hardness, strong and durable.
Pvc non-slip handle: the cable cutters heavy duty ensure a better and more stable grip. The handle of this high-leverage cord cutter is covered with a flexible and non-slip PVC material to increase friction and provide a more comfortable grip. Please note: the pvc dipped handle is not insulated, please do not use it to cut the live wires.
4. knoweasy #ad
Cable Cutter,Knoweasy Heavy Duty Aluminum Copper Ratchet Cable Cutter and Wire cutter up to 240mm² #adknoweasy #ad
- After sales warranty:please read the description and the specifications before you purchase. If there are any problems, please contact us. Application:this heavy duty ratchet cable cutter is mechanical design easily cut copper or aluminum cables.
Durable quality:adopted unique ratchet Driving Unit Action Holds Cable Tight and Allows Rapid-Straight Cuts with Minimum Effort. And you can get 12-month warranty of cable cutter.
Notice:not for cutting steel or steel wire! Maximum cutting capacity:copper up to 300 MCM, Aluminum and Multi-conductor Cables up to 600 MCM. The sleek compact construct allows you to cut cables in tight areas where other cutters fail and it offers a secure grip as well as divert some electricity. Your customer satisfaction is guaranteed.
5. TEMCo Industrial #ad
TEMCo TH0001 4/0 0000 Gauge Wire and Cable Cutter – with 12 in. Handles #adTEMCo Industrial #ad
- Perfect for battery & welder cables, Building Wiring, SO Cord and more. 5 year Warranty. Effortlessly cuts Copper & Aluminum electrical wire up to 4/0 gauge.
Forged, precision ground shear Action Blades with a jaw opening of 0625”. Note: will not cut 4/0 MTW or similar diameter wire. 12" steel handles with Rubber Grips.
6. AMZCNC #ad
AMZCNC Hydraulic Crimping Tool and Cable Cutter Hydraulic Cable Lug Crimper 8 US TON 12 AWG to 00 2/0 Electrical Terminal Cable Wire Tool Kit with 9 Die #adAMZCNC #ad
- Crimping range and cutting range: crimping range 12 AWG-2/0 AWG, Max. Comfortable grip the vinyl-dipped grip is very comfortable and easy to use and Wont slip. Comfortable grip the vinyl-dipped grip is very comfortable and easy to use and Wont slip.
Wide application the crimper tool is great for battery and welding cables, and electrical cables, power Wires, even can be rotated 180° freely for narrow space working. Mold include: including 9 pairs of the largest hexagon crimping dies 12, 1/0, 6, 10, 4, 8, 2, 2/0AWG1/8 "for stainless steel wire rope. Cutting 2/0 AWG.
7. LUBAN #ad
Aluminum Copper Cable Cutter 240mm2, Ratcheting Wire Cutting Hand Tool Pliers for Cu-Al Cables HS-325A, Ratchet Cable Wire Cutter #adLUBAN #ad
- Heavy duty ratchet cable cutter is mechanical design easily cut copper or aluminum single conductor cables Ø32mm/1-1/4"Cu cable≤240mm2, Al cable≤300mm2 as well as multi-stranded cables≤300mm2. Features 1000-volt insulated handles but for your safety DO NOT use to cut live wires! Quick-release lever can open blade during operation.
Features anti-slip rubber hand guards that offer a secure grip as well as divert some electricity, forged, handles can be locked in closed position storage.
Not applied for cutting acsr or steel wires, ropes and copper hard-drawn wires. Made of high-carbon steel, oil-hardened treated for durable use.
Unique ratchet driving unit action holds cable tight and allows rapid - straight cuts with minimum effort, give a clean and smooth cut without crushing and deformation with low fatigue. One-hand operation using ratchet principle, little hand force required due to very high transmission ratio, hold-open spring design speeds cutting action, simple handling as a result of ergonomic design.
8. Klein Tools #ad
Klein Tools 63045 Standard Cable Cutter, 32-Inch #adKlein Tools #ad
- Lightweight, yet efficient shear-type cable cutters cut 1000 MCM copper and 1200 MCM aluminum cable. Not designed for cutting steel or ACSR. Exceptionally strong fiberglass handles with heavy vinyl grips for comfort and slip resistance and heavy-duty pins in head that serve as blade-stops.
Make a clean, even cut for ease in fitting lugs and terminals. Replaceable hook-jaw blades grab and hold cable while shear-cutting action makes clean cuts. Made in USA. Jaws are forged tool steel with black-oxide finish for long life.
|Brand||Klein Tools #ad|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer|
9. Sanuke #ad
Sanuke High Leverage Cable Cutter Heavy Duty Industrial Strength Electrical Wire Cutters for Cutting Aluminum Copper Communication Cables, Cable Cutters #adSanuke #ad
- Laser heat-treated cutting edges last longer. One-hand operationaccurate cutting, easy to use even with one hand, it is very suitable for working in narrow confined space. Professional tool10 inch cable cutter features cable-gripping shear-type jaws.
High-quality materialconstructed of high-carbon steel for superior performance. Widely usedthis cable cutter has a wide range of applications, which can cuts for aluminum, copper, communications cable and so on.
It has excellent anti-rust and corrosion resistance, long service life. High-leveragethe special high-leverage design makes the product have super long handle.
The handle is comfortable and easy to spot in your tool bag. Knife and anvil style cutting edge to ensure perfect mating and superior cutting edge life. Compared with other ordinary tools on the market, helps to save most of the effort, this labor-saving design conforms to ergonomics, effectively prevents hand fatigue, which also makes the work become easier.
10. Greenlee #ad
9-1/4" , Greenlee 727 Cable Cutter, Black #adGreenlee #ad
- Easily cuts heavier copper and aluminum cables up to 2/0 70 mm². Pvc coated high Leverage Steel Handles. This is not an insulated tool.