As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. BOSCH #ad
Bosch HS2164 20 In. 3 In. Chisel 1-1/8 In. Hex Hammer Steel #adBOSCH #ad
- Overall. Wide chisel with two 60-degree angles clean concrete, scale and rust. 20 in. Cuts troughs and some asphalt. Chisel for demolition hammer. 3 in.
2. BOSCH #ad
Bosch HS2161 20 In. Moil Point 1-1/8 In. Hex Hammer Steel #adBOSCH #ad
- Ideal for starting holes in concrete slabs and general chipping. Moil point. General chipping work. 20 1/2 inch. 20 in. Overall. Moil point. General chipping work.
3. BOSCH #ad
Bosch HS1922 4-1/2" x 17" Clay Spade SDS-Max shank #adBOSCH #ad
- 45-inchclay spade. 17-inch length. Sds-max shank. One-piece design. For digging and trenching in clay.
4. XtremepowerUS #ad
XtremepowerUS Hex Shank Asphalt Cutter Bit for Electric Demolition Jack Hammer 1-1/8" Chisel Shovel Scoop Breaker #adXtremepowerUS #ad
- Universal compatible fit most demolition hammers and some jack hammers for convenience with a hex 1-1/8" shank. The long distance design of the handle allows cleaning at all angles for easier work. Made with high-grade forged and heat treated steel for maximum durability.
For light chipping and chiseling of tile, mortar, glazing compounds and other masonry products; Ideal for removing large quantities of material. Blade width: 5-1/2"; blade length: 7-1/2"; chisel Length: 17-1/4" Hex size:1-1/8".
5. BOSCH #ad
Bosch HS2163B5 20 In. Narrow Chisel 1-1/8 In. Hex Hammer Steel, Pack of 5 #adBOSCH #ad
- Narrow chisel to starts holes in concrete slab. Steel point and chisel offer strength. 20 in. Compatible with Bosch hammer #11304 and pneumatic hammers. Overall.
6. THINSET REMOVAL BIT #ad
Jackhammer Chisel!! 4" X 16", 1-1/8 Hex, Tile and Demo Chisel, 4-in Wide THINSET REMOVAL BIT #adTHINSET REMOVAL BIT #ad
- Hardened Forged Steel. 4 inch Wide Edge. Great for tile & Thinset Removal. 16" length. Compatible with 1-1/8" 30mm Jackhammers.
7. Neiko #ad
Alloy Steel | 1-1/8" Hex Shank | 17.5-inch Length, Neiko 02627 Clay Spade Chisel Bit for Demolition Hammers #adNeiko #ad
- Extra long: 17. 5-inch long chisel for added leverage during demolition operations. Digs through concrete, adobe, gravel, frozen dirt, clay, packed soil, sandstone, and more. Versatile uses: designed to cut through concrete, clay or many other hard surfaces.
Electric jack hammer bit for all demo / breaker hammers with 1-1/8 inch hex shank. Excellent value: Made of alloy steel to cut through the toughest surfaces.
Demolition jackhammer shank scoop is 5-1/2" wide, rounded and 17-1/2" in length to work fast. Universal: fits Neiko demolition hammers and comparable jack hammers as well.
A powerful accessory: spade-shaped replacement bit for electric jack hammers designed to break through concrete and other hard surfaces. Heavy duty shovel bit has alloy steel construction to cut through tough surfaces and reduced wear. Scoop shovel chisel bit is great for digging large holes and garden, backyard landscaping.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|
8. DEWALT #ad
20-Inch x 1-1/8-Inch DW5963, DEWALT Demolition Hammer Bit for Asphalt Cutting, Hex #adDEWALT #ad
- One year warranty, one year service contract, 30 day no-risk trial. Hardened steel body for increased durability.
|Warranty||1 Year Full Warranty|
9. Makita #ad
Makita 751622-A 5-1/2" x 20" Clay Spade, 1-1/8" Hex #adMakita #ad
- Makita 5-1/2” x 20” clay spade, with a 1-1/8” hex shank 751622-a, fits breaker hammers that accept 1-1/8” hex demolition steel, Fits Makita HM1810 and HM1812 among others. For digging in clay, hard packed gravel, shale, loose concrete and dirt.
Clear-coat helps prevent corrosion,. Shot peened for added strength and increased surface hardness. Manufactured using state-of-the-art technology, CNC machined and forged from industrial-grade alloy material for increased durability.
10. BOSCH #ad
Bosch HS1427 SDS-Plus Hammer Shank 2-1/2-Inch by 10-Inch Wide Steel Self-Sharpening Chisel #adBOSCH #ad
- Optimized total length offers considerably improved handling in narrow spaces. Self-sharpening bit to eliminate down time. Bracing ribs add stability for demolition work. Sds-plus chisel works longer, faster and sharper.