As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Neiko #ad
NEIKO 03727A 1/4” Drive Beam Style Torque Wrench | 0-80 in/lb | 0-9 Newton-meters #adNeiko #ad
- Universal: provides standard sae and meTRIC MM readings, so there is no need for conversion charts. Precision: precise torque readings in 0-80 in/lb in 1 in/lb increments, 0-9 Nm in. 25 increments, so you can fasten nuts and bolts to the exact tightness specifications you need.
Versatile: this performance tool can be used on bicylces, motorcycles, cars, boats and many more applications. Convenience: Ambidextrous for clockwise or counter-clockwise use. Accuracy: quality manufactured to exacting standards, which ensures accuracy to within +/- 4%.
2. Tooluxe #ad
Tooluxe 03703L 3/8" and 1/2" Dual Drive Beam Style Torque Wrench | SAE | 0-150 Foot-Pounds | Hardened Steel Alloy | 17â€ Length #adTooluxe #ad
- Versatile: both 3/8-inch and 1/2-inch anvils are included for added versatility and includes a 17” long shaft and grooved handle help to supply ample torque.
Reliable: beam deflection wrenches provide precise readings every time and do not come out of calibration like a drive click torque wrench. Quality: constructed with a powerful steel alloy and a durable corrosion-resistant mirror-chrome finish for long lasting life.
Easy-to-read: intuitive scale is calibrated in both directions from 0 to 150 foot-pounds SAE, while also in metric from 0 to 20 meter-kilograms for quick and easy readability. Precision: beam style torque wrench uses a calibrated scale fitted to the handle to precisely measure torque and includes a graduated tip to prevent parallax error.
|Manufacturer||Ridgerock Tools Inc. #ad|
3. ARES #ad
High Visibility Markings for Easy Readings, 0-80 Inch/Pounds and 0-9 Newton/Meter Torque Wrench, ARES 70213-1/4-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench #adARES #ad
- Item specifications: our 1/4-inch drive 0-80 in/lb beam torque wrench features Standard and Metric markings so you'll never have to do a conversion while on the job. Reliable | effective | efficient: users trust ares to be quality tools. Applications: our beam torque wrench can be used on bikes, motorcycles, cars, boats and much more!.
If you have any issues with your ares 1/4-inch Drive Beam Torque Wrench, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, replacement, parts, or refund. You are backed by our Performance Assurance.
Deflection beam torque wrenches do not wear or fatigue over the lifetime of the tool, which insures increased accuracy. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. It is manufactured to exacting standards to assure accuracy to within +/- 4%.
The high visibility markings make the readings easy to read even in tough lighting conditions, and the design allows for both CCW and CW use! Precision: this beam torque wrench provides precision measurements from 0-80 in/lb in 2. 5 in/lb increments and 0-9 Nm in. 25 newton Meter Increments. Aspca business ambassador: we are proud to be part of the aspca business Ambassador Program. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.
4. Craftsman #ad
Craftsman 9-32999 0-75 ft lbs 3/8" Drive Beam Deflection Torque Wrench #adCraftsman #ad
- Separate English and metric scales. Graduated indictor tip helps eliminate parallax error. 0-75in. Lbs.
5. Precision Instruments #ad
Precision Instruments PREC3FR250F Silver 1/2" Drive Split Beam Torque Wrench with Flex Head #adPrecision Instruments #ad
- Nickel/chrome finish with ergonomic grip. The length also provides the needed reach for those-hard-to-get-at places. Tool does not have to be 'turned down' after use, providing convenience.
Adjustment knob eliminates spring tension, so setting torque on adjustable wrenches is fast and easy. Torque setting locks on adjustable wrenches for repetitive applications.
6. Performance Tool #ad
Performance Tool M195 0-80 In/Lb & 0-7 Newton-Meter Beam Style Torque Wrench #adPerformance Tool #ad
- All our products have been designed with the user in mind. Wilmar corporation was founded in 1971. Based in renton washington, wilmar supplies major retailers as well as distributors throughout north america.
Made to withstand the most challenging jobs. Proven and tested for durabilty and function in real world conditions. Trading under the brand names of airtighttm, great service, mechanicsTM, Performance ToolTM, and innovative packaging and product support, Wilmar focuses on providing a superior level of service and quality products that meet our customers expectations of product that carries our - of Satisfaction.
By providing quality tools, performance techTM, Project ProTM and Northwest TrailTM, Wilmar has become one of the leading distributors of professional tools in North America. Leading manufacturer of high-quality products.
7. GEARWRENCH #ad
2957N, GEARWRENCH 1/2" Drive Beam Torque Wrench, 0-150 ft/lbs. #adGEARWRENCH #ad
- Directly measure a variety of torque values when tightening fasteners. Item package Weight: 2. 01 lb. Item package dimension: 22. 0" l x 2. 25" w x 5. 0" h. Color: Black.
|Manufacturer||Apex Tool Group #ad|
8. EPAUTO #ad
13.6~203.5 N/m, EPAuto 1/2-inch Drive Click Torque Wrench, 10~150 ft./lb #adEPAUTO #ad
- Simple and reliable: “click” sound tells the preset torque value is reached. Made in Taiwan. Non-slip Grip: Knurled handle. Durable ratchet head: made from hardened treated Chrome Vanadium steel alloy Cr-V Corrosion-Retardant: Satin Finish.
Stop applying force when you hear and feel it. Accurate: pre-Calibrated to ± 4%. Easy to read: high contrast & dual Range Scale. Easy storage: a sturdy plastic storage case is included. Accessories included: 1/2" drive 5" long Extension Bar and 1/2" Drive to 3/8" Drive Reducer.
9. Powerbuilt #ad
0 to 140 Ft. Lbs, Powerbuilt 1/2-Inch Drive Needle Torque Wrench #adPowerbuilt #ad
- Durable and long lasting. Lifetime warranty. Chrome plated and heat treated main Beam. Measures torque readings from 0 to 140 foot pounds and 0 to 20 meter kilograms.
Measures torque readings from 0 to 140 foot pounds and 0 to 20 meter kilograms. Meets or exceeds ANSI standards. Pin needle. Made to be the most reliable tools in the market today.
|Warranty||Lifetime Factory Warranty|
10. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 1/2 Inch Drive Click Torque Wrench 10-150 ft.-lb. | 24335 #adTEKTON #ad
- Durable all-steel construction has no plastic parts to break or wear out. Reversible ratchet head drives in both directions and measures torque in clockwise direction. Includes storage case and product manual with torque conversion chart.
High-contrast dual-range scale is easy to read, even in low light. Ships pre-calibrated to +/- 4% accuracy and ready to use. Wrench emits a click that can be heard and felt when the preset value is reached.
|Warranty||No time limits, no receipts: tekton.com/tool-help|