As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Taytools #ad
Lot 4 Each, Countersunk Holes Every 6" 112134, Accepts 1/4" Hex Bolts, 1/4" or 5/16" T Bolts, 48" Aluminum T Track 3/4" by 3/8" Slot #adTaytools #ad
- Lot of 4 each 3/4” wide x 3/8” high x 48” long. Uses standard 1/4" hex heads, 1/4" T bolts or 5/16" T bolts. Precision extruded aluminum.
Screws not included. Thick. 100” sidewalls minimize bowing and twisting. Counter sunk holes drilled 3" from each end and then every 6” for #6 screws.
2. CLEAR STYLE #ad
Double-Cut Jig Profile Universal T-Tracks with Predrilled Mounting Holes, T Tracks 36 Inch with Intersection Kit for Woodworking By CLEAR STYLE #adCLEAR STYLE #ad
- Order now!!! 100% satisfaction guarantee: If you don't love our T-TRACK - please return for a 100% refund. T-track for jig saw - predrilled Screws Holes for your convenient and easy installation process.
T-track anodized aluminum fits: 5/16-inch and 1/4-inch t-bolts, and 1/4-inch hex-bolts. Perfect use for hold-down clamps measuring either 5-1/2 x 1-1/8-inch or 3-1/2 x 3/4-inch. Can work with clamps t bolts and knobs.
|Brand||CLEAR STYLE #ad|
|Manufacturer||CLEAR STYLE #ad|
3. Peachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
Anodized Aluminum Combination Miter T Track/Mini T Track Rail for Jigs Fixtures Sleds Router Table and General Woodworking Applications 32 Inch MADE IN THE USA #adPeachtree Woodworking Supply #ad
- The mini t track side accepts ¼” x 20tpi hex head bolts. We are proud to say that even after 20 years, we manufacture all of our anodized aluminum track including this combination track here in the USA. The two most commonly used tracks for woodworkers and general workshops are now combined into one ultimate and super convenient track! Having a standard miter track combined with a mini t track allows you to use multiple jigs and fixtures at once or use for quick and easy change-outs.
The “t” slot accepts standard t-bars that won’t lift out of the track. This size is approximately ¾” x 3/8” which is the most common miter bar size.
The miter track side also accepts ¾” x 3/8” UHMW slick bars, which are ideal for mobile sleds. Our thick walled, heavy duty tracks are designed for the everyday rigors of workshop use. This makes the track perfect for router tables, table saw extensions, band saw table extensions, drill press tables and more.
Each track comes with detailed mounting instructions. Typically you will find this style of bolt on many aftermarket featherboards and shop made work stops. As with all of our tracks, the walls of the track are thicker than off brands each track is proudly manufactured from start to finish in the USA! The miter t track side of the track accepts standard miter bars like those found on many miter gauges. T-bars are excellent for building sleds or fixtures that need to secured into the track for stationary purposes like featherboards or hold-downs.
4. POWERTEC #ad
Aluminum Grey, POWERTEC 71359 Aluminum Combo T-Track Miter Track for Woodworking | 32” Dual Track Rail #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Fittings: miter track accepts standard 3/4" x 3/8" Miter gauge bar | t-track possesses specialized T-slot Track mounting for standard 1/4”-20 hex-bolts not included. The straightness tolerance is within 0 Mounting/ versatile: 5, perfect for building customer router tables, countersunk to fit #8 wood screws, or attaching feather boards, 1” from each end then 7-1/2” apart, adding miter tracks, pre-drilled 3/16” holes, stops and cross slide fixtures.
Includes: 1 premium 32 inch miter t-track Combo. Overview: combines a mini t-track and miter channel track into one solid aluminum dual t-track extrusion. An extruded line, provides for easy and precise alignment When mounting. 005" in all planes. Design: features constructed out of extruded anodized aluminum for optimal performance, in the bottom of the track, durability and t-track efficiency.
5. Orange Aluminum #ad
36 Inch Track, Orange Aluminum – Metal T-Track – Aluminum Extrusion – Slider Bar for 1/4”-20 Hex Head Bolts – Mount, Position and Hang Clamps & Fixtures – Clear Anodize Finish #adOrange Aluminum #ad
- T-track hardware: the rail slot is ideal for positioning jigs, clamps, stops, and hold down fixtures on table saws. Orange aluminum: our range of aluminum extrusions includes tracks, brackets, rails and other premium hardware for both home and professional use.
Easy to use: specialty metal t track allows you to slide in and reposition 1/4"-20 hex head bolts in seconds. Pre-drilled: t-bar has punched holes 3” on center - slots accommodate #8 pan head screws. Clear anodize finish: The aluminum extrusion is corrosion resistant and protected from oxidizing.
6. DDWT #ad
Hold Down Clamp Quick Acting M8 T-Slot T-Track Clamp Set Aluminum Alloy Woodworking Tool #adDDWT #ad
- Sturdy aluminum component construction;2 kinds of sliders to meet different work requirements. Slides into t-track and quickly secures with the turn of the hand knob.
Useful in many woodworking and metalworking applications for work holding, positioning, and fixturing;Very versatile. Note: doesn't fit standard t track, you better be sure it will fit your T-track before purchase.
Please check images, there are detailed size information!!! Hold down clamp provides solid clamping hold in your t-tracks, Puts clamping pressure anywhere along the flush-mounted T-Slot T-Track. Also ideal for clamping jigs and fixtures.
7. POWERTEC #ad
24", POWERTEC 71118 Double-Cut Profile Universal T-Track with Predrilled Mounting Holes2-Pack #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Dimensions: individual t-track 3/4” x 3/8” x 24” - size allows for easy and solid embedding without sacrificing surface platform integrity.
Includes: 2 24” universal t-track bars. Features: t-tracks are equipped with a double-cut profile for hardware versatility and pre-drilled mounting holes for easy installation. Premium quality: constructed out of extruded anodized 6463 aluminum, delivering a lightweight design that possesses an impressive strength to weight ratio, along with corrosion resistance and superior resilience.
Versatile design: universal t track designed to accommodate 5/16” and 1/4” t-bolts, and 1/4” hex bolts.
8. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71182 Multi T-Tracks | 36” Long, 2-1/4” High | Universal T Track Aluminum Extrusion For Woodworking #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Premium quality: featuring a solid construction, these extruded aluminum multi-tracks were engineered for high quality strength and durability. T-track customization: you can immediately use this multi-track with your flip stops, SUB fences and more sold separately – or depending on your woodworking project, hold downs, fence-brackets, can be custom cut to suit your specific requirements.
Applications: once assembled, band saws, these aluminum extrusions can be used with table saws, routers and drill press tables – Your choices are limitless. Includes: one 36 inch multi-t-track for woodworking. Universal: these t-slot tracks are spaced 3/4” apart, 3/4” thick and work with the major accessory fasteners - 1/4'' T-bolts | 1/4'' Hex bolts | 5/16'' T-bolts.
9. Hot Target #ad
2 PK Blue, T-track 36 inch with Wood Screws–Double Cut Profile Universal with Predrilled Mounting Holes -Woodworking and Clamps -High Strength Aluminum Alloy 6063 –Frosted Surface Anodized #adHot Target #ad
- The qty of screws as below: 9 screws per T-Tack, 18 screws per set. B>qty: each set contains 2 pcs track bar and 18 pcs #7x 5/8” flat head screws.
B>easy to install: easy to install each track is equipped with pre-drilled mounting holes for simple installation. B>material: constructed of high strength aluminum alloy 6063 for durability and wear resistance.
B>features : the surface is treated by anodized which greatly improves the rigidity and anti-corrosion. Strong>dimensions: each track size is 36" length x 3/4" width x 3/8" depth. So the track is very beautiful and don't show dirt, It is easy to strip away the greasy dirt on the track.
10. POWERTEC #ad
POWERTEC 71169 48-Inch Universal T-Track with 2 Hold-Down Clamps #adPOWERTEC #ad
- Handy tightening 5-star knob provides optimal adjustability; heavy rubber clamping-pads enhance grip and won’t mar stock. Set includes one 48” universal stepped t-track and two 5-1/2” x 1-1/8” hold-down clamps for solid support and versatility in your benchtop applications.
Provides solid, beefy clamping hold for work materials with thickness up to 2-1/2” in your universal t-tracks. Aluminum t-track construction ensures maximum durability. Easy to install and use. Precision-machined 3-1/2” x 5/16" t-bolts and washers included.